Are Black Americans NOT from Africa? A racial hoax?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Are Black Americans NOT from Africa? A racial hoax?

Post by Winston »

Check out these videos arguing that Black Americans did not descend from Africa. What do you think? Could this be the biggest racial hoax in America? Could Blacks be indigenous to North and South America, like the Native Americans? Could they be the first Americans? Could they be the original Jewish people and Israelites?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Americans are NOT from Africa - A racial hoax?

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:Check out these videos arguing that Black Americans did not descend from Africa. What do you think? Could this be the biggest racial hoax in America? Could Blacks be indigenous to North and South America, like the Native Americans? Could they be the first Americans?
I think, it is a hoax.

I do not know about any reliable source for that. Black people made it from Africa up to Papua NewGuinea and some islands in the Pacific, but not over the Pacific Ocean into America.

There is nothing known to me that black people did not origin from Africa, any source for that? And there is nothing known that they ever made it from Africa to Southern or Central America.

Black African were often taken as slaves by Arabs in Africa, later on however frequently released somewhere else, where they dispersed again mixing up with other local people of a different race.
Arabs did not take black people into captivity to serve as their slaves for their entire life.

Black people were also taken as slaves to America by white people and often never released, they died as slaves.

I have to admit however that my knowledge about this subject is rather poor. What I write here is just out of my feelings.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Good find...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan,
I was asking if the idea that Black Americans come from Africa is a hoax. Not what those videos claim.

I do notice that Black Americans look physically different than Africans. Africans seem darker and their heads seem smaller and more sleek, while Black Americans have heads that look more square. Facial features seem a little different too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

The majority of black americans have some percentage of Caucasian, native american, or other non-african genetics in them, that is why they look different than Africans. I think I read a study somewhere that stated that 80% of Black-Americans have roughly 30% Caucasian in them.

The decedents of Papua New Guineans crosssed over to Southeast Asia and Australia at a time when sea levels were a lot lower. It would be nearly impossible for Ancient Africans to have crossed the Atlantic and arrived in the Americas.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:Yohan,
I do notice that Black Americans look physically different than Africans.
You cannot compare Black Americans with Africans living in Africa.

Most black Americans lost already their roots with Africa, and they do not know anymore about their former ethnic group, and most of them are now of mixed race from various black African tribes. Of course they look differently if you compare them with Africans living in Africa.

When I was still working for Africa, at the beginning all black people were looking for me to be about the same, but later on I understood and could see the differences between their ethnic groups.

I think, most black people came to America directly from Africa, they were forced to relocate as slaves, and as they were relatively few, they quickly mixed up among themselves despite coming from different African regions.
Winston: Could Blacks be indigenous to North and South America, like the Native Americans? Could they be the first Americans?
No!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I saw part of the first video. The guy who made the video found people from the Pacific islands who looked like American blacks and made the comparison.

I've known a number of people from New Guinea and had a friend from that island stay in my house a couple of times when I was in Indonesia. Most African Americans don't have the kind of prominent crease on the side of their noses. And some tribesmen from New Guinea have a kind of greyer tone to their skin. Theoretically, they migrated there from Africa thousands of years ago.

I've also read or heard that Africans were taken to some of the Polynesian islands way back during the slave trade. There is all kinds of ethnic mixing from the colonial days. The English took Indians to Fiji and transported Africans around a bit, too. So there may be some African blood in some of those islanders in the pictures.

When you mix black and white blood together, you get something that doesn't look pure African anyway.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zambo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Indi ... ted_States

It's not only about black and white, but also about yellow and black. Americans who are of mixed African and Amerindian ancestry.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Yohan wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zambo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Indi ... ted_States

It's not only about black and white, but also about yellow and black. Americans who are of mixed African and Amerindian ancestry.
An absurd thread, and viable in TOTAL absence of any knowledge of history. The slave trade bringing in African slaves is not some kind ancient unfathomable history! LOL :roll:

This was recorded history, down to the names of the ships and the exact numbers of slaves, their ages and origins. You can tour what is left of both receiving facilities as well as the slaving exporting ports on the West Coast of Africa. You can see the preserved slave-block auction locations in numerous east-coast American cities, where fresh arrivals of slaves from Africa were put up for sale.

Seriously, its time to take off the tin foil hats...
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

BECAUSE of the African slave trade, any historical references which would humanize blacks had to be destroyed. Blacks had to be presented as subhuman animals who benefited from slavery. Any notes which "granted" them civilization, or clothing or any such thing had to be eradicated. Sadly, for those who like the believe otherwise, there is more than enough evidence out there, including ruins extant, that show that blacks had advanced civilizations since ancient times.... and, yes, they had BOATS.

In the 1950s, some white American university professor constructed the type of boat that west african sailors have used since ancient times. He successfully made the transatlantic journey it.

There are plenty of stories from ancient Mali, famous for the University of Timbuktu, about intentional transatlantic journeys being made and trade with the people on the other side.

Many scholars believe the ancient Olmecs were black African. They are not indigenous to the Americas. They arrived in boats and mixed with the local peoples. This still debated in the mainstream.

There are plenty of notes among the journals of Spanish and other european sailors of encountering black Africans just about everywhere, even the Americas. They were known to be Africans and not thought of as indigenous. In some cases they were known to be shipwrecked. Many europeans also encountered natives who told stories of meeting black people.

There’s even a case of Japanese being spotted in the Americas in the ancient past.

The sad fact is that mainstream history doesn't like to give ANY ancient people of color BOATS and the ability to make transatlantic journeys before Colombus. The truth is that it is far more likely that everyone had boats and were traveling and trading everywhere long before Colombus. It has been said that the Portugese knew from stories of African traders that there was land over there and that is how they ended up with Brasil.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think I've read or heard about the English taking some slaves of African descent to certain Pacific islands. Also, when you get close to New Guinea and get around Melanesian folk, they have more of a New Guinea look. New Guineans look a little black, but they tend to have a creases beside their noses, in my experience, that doesn't look really African. I've got friends from New Guinea, btw, and had a live-in maid/nanny from there for quite a while, so I'm somewhat familiar with their look.

One of those videos found Pacific islander who resembled blacked (mulatto, mixed with white) American celebrities and stuck a picture of an African who looked nothing like the celebrity next to it. Not a fair comparison.

Mix African with white and American Indian and the offspring may look more like Pacific Islanders mixed with either African or New Guinean, than pure blooded Africans. There is something actually known as history that we can look at. And I'm not familiar with history about New Guineans, Pacific Islanders, or Melanesians being sent over to the US en masse to work the plantations.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MrMan wrote:I think I've read or heard about the English taking some slaves of African descent to certain Pacific islands. Also, when you get close to New Guinea and get around Melanesian folk, they have more of a New Guinea look. New Guineans look a little black, but they tend to have a creases beside their noses, in my experience, that doesn't look really African. I've got friends from New Guinea, btw, and had a live-in maid/nanny from there for quite a while, so I'm somewhat familiar with their look.

One of those videos found Pacific islander who resembled blacked (mulatto, mixed with white) American celebrities and stuck a picture of an African who looked nothing like the celebrity next to it. Not a fair comparison.

Mix African with white and American Indian and the offspring may look more like Pacific Islanders mixed with either African or New Guinean, than pure blooded Africans. There is something actually known as history that we can look at. And I'm not familiar with history about New Guineans, Pacific Islanders, or Melanesians being sent over to the US en masse to work the plantations.
Correct. Native's of New Guinea and the Pacific Islands are not descendents of slaves and are far more genetically separate from Africans than even Europeans. They have inhabited those islands for tens of thousands of years prior to European arrival. To me, though this is purely speculation, it would be far more troublesome to ship African slaves to the Pacific Islands when one could simply hire or enslave the local indigenous populations.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. How can all black Americans be racially mixed? I mean interracial relations between whites and blacks have always been taboo in American history. For all African Americans to be of mixed race, wouldnt all their ancestors have had to copulate with whites or non-blacks? Yet how can that be if its always been a taboo? It doesnt seem to add up. Can anyone explain?

Btw have you noticed that on YouTube, the videos promoting black pride, like the ones i posted in the OP, never get removed? Lol. Only the ones promoting white pride do. Lol. What a coincidence huh?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 8:59 am
I don't get something. How can all black Americans be racially mixed? I mean interracial relations between whites and blacks have always been taboo in American history. For all African Americans to be of mixed race, wouldnt all their ancestors have had to copulate with whites or non-blacks? Yet how can that be if its always been a taboo? It doesnt seem to add up. Can anyone explain?

Btw have you noticed that on YouTube, the videos promoting black pride, like the ones i posted in the OP, never get removed? Lol. Only the ones promoting white pride do. Lol. What a coincidence huh?
Genetic analysis shows that the majority of black Americans (perhaps 80% or more) have some measure of racial admixure even if it is not perceivable visually.

This can be easily explained by hypergamy. Black female slaves often slept with young men of the slaveholding household seeking to gain their primary sexual experiences. On very rare occasions, it involved the rape of slave women, despite the claim that rape was the norm.

Also, dalliances between black male slaves and white females were quite common. Sadly, when these affairs were discovered, white females would often cry rape to save face. Knowing such to not be the case, the families and communities often went with the rapes narratives to punish the black male slaves so as to serve as a disincentive for future activity of that nature.

Human sexuality often responds to taboo which makes the sex that much more pleasurable. That is why infidelity and kinks of every kind are so enticing for people around the world. "If people disapprove, it must be good!" is the thinking.

Do you see how some of our white male posters get all twisted in knots when I explain my preference for and gallivants with very young, white women? The disapproval is part of the attraction on both sides. :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 8:59 am
That's why the slave master or his white employee or children who induldged in sex with female slaves would probably close the door and pull the blinds. In New Orleans, there were quadroons and octaroons. They'd keep track of the percentage of mixed heritage was with those terms. They say in the brothels, there was a market for mixed women.

It would be interesting to find out how many black men whose families have been here for hundreds of years have a 'white' Y chromosome. They say Thomas Jefferson may have some black descendants.