Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Are Black Americans NOT from Africa? A racial hoax?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27709
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Black Americans are NOT from Africa - A racial hoax?

Post by Winston » December 8th, 2017, 8:40 pm

But if all that were true and so common, wouldnt everyone know about it when children were produced that were of mixed race? Then they could not hide what they did right?

Wasnt this covered in newspapers or the 18th and 19th century? I read newspapers from those days and they seem pretty free to print anything they want and even use extra exclamation marks to emphasize something. Lol. The press was so free and wild in those days. Today using more than on exclamation mark looks unprofessional. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27709
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Black Americans are NOT from Africa - A racial hoax?

Post by Winston » December 8th, 2017, 8:47 pm

I dont get something else. Why was slavery even necessary? Couldn't rich plantation owners in the south just hire workers, such as irish immigrants or young boys needing college money, to work in the fields? In those days there was no income tax so they didnt need to pay taxes for each employee right?

Why didnt Thomas Jefferson or George Washington just hire employees too? They were wealthy men and could afford to right? Why do something immoral like own slaves? Those men had conscience and money so they could afford to keep their morals right? Why was it necessary for them to own slaves?

Also what was the incentive for white men from northern states to fight in the Civil War and risk their life? Why would northern white men care if the south broke away from the union or not? I dont see any motive on their part to risk their lives and limbs. What was in it for them? How did Lincoln convince them to fight when they had no interest in it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2315
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Black Americans are NOT from Africa - A racial hoax?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » December 9th, 2017, 12:10 am

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 5:59 pm
I don't get something. How can all black Americans be racially mixed? I mean interracial relations between whites and blacks have always been taboo in American history. For all African Americans to be of mixed race, wouldnt all their ancestors have had to copulate with whites or non-blacks? Yet how can that be if its always been a taboo? It doesnt seem to add up. Can anyone explain?

Btw have you noticed that on YouTube, the videos promoting black pride, like the ones i posted in the OP, never get removed? Lol. Only the ones promoting white pride do. Lol. What a coincidence huh?
Let me clarify: there's no such thing as African Americans of mixed race; you have, among most Americans, been indoctrinated by the antiquated Jim Crow's one-drop rule. That states that one drop of Black/African blood is all Black. This law was effective to keep the WASPs in America pure so that they could have more slaves in order to automate the goods and services of slaves which kept the economy afloat in the south[-ern part of America]. There are [East] Indians that are mixed with British blood and if they haven't been raised in India, they consider Mixed Race; what would be so different the Mixed-Race phenomenon here in the USA? Alas Mixed Race people are a different people.

Go to South Africa, and even prejudiced and racist Afrikaans there would tell you that there are Coloureds (Mixed with Black but not as such) and Negros (Blacks). They have their own discernment of such.

Go to Brazil, the same things applies except Blacks are called negros and Mixed Race people are called "pardos".

I know that when you interviewed Eurobrat on an mp3 podcast from a few years ago that he stated that I was Black when you asked him a question. I'm a Mixed Race man. If you and I had met ten years ago when we were originally going to meet when I was in the Philippines/Angeles City, you would have seen that I wasn't this Black guy by any stetch of the imagination. I look more like Christopher Williams, Quincy Brown, Soledad O'Brien or the latest craze of a woman: Meghan Merkle.

I know that ContrarianExpatriate had mistakenly identified me as Black when he posted many moons ago that I am his favorite HA poster. He and I had established the disconnect, corrected it, and segued onto greener pastures since then.

Postscript: also, there's no such thing as "light skin Black". At that point, what would you get when mixing green and blue? Turquoise! Is Turquoise considered Green according to America or the one drop rule?!?! You'd still look at it as turquoise right?? Based on the phenotypes of "light skin" Blacks, there's no such thing because the only "light skin" Blacks that exist are either albino or vitiligo, not light skin! There's no such thing as a light skin race of sub saharan Africans of origin...not with the climate that pervades in that part of Africa!!!!

Whites should not have their YouTube videos removed. If Blacks can have things in Black names, why not have White things in White names? Better yet, there shouldn't be Black anything either which creates more racial societal disparity more than anything. Obama's double tenure has caused more racial tension in this country as of late.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27709
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Black Americans NOT from Africa? A racial hoax?

Post by Winston » December 9th, 2017, 12:49 am

@Kradmelder where are you? You should have lots to say on this issue.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2632
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Black Americans are NOT from Africa - A racial hoax?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 9th, 2017, 2:41 am

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 8:47 pm
I dont get something else. Why was slavery even necessary? Couldn't rich plantation owners in the south just hire workers, such as irish immigrants or young boys needing college money, to work in the fields? In those days there was no income tax so they didnt need to pay taxes for each employee right?

Why didnt Thomas Jefferson or George Washington just hire employees too? They were wealthy men and could afford to right? Why do something immoral like own slaves? Those men had conscience and money so they could afford to keep their morals right? Why was it necessary for them to own slaves?

Also what was the incentive for white men from northern states to fight in the Civil War and risk their life? Why would northern white men care if the south broke away from the union or not? I dont see any motive on their part to risk their lives and limbs. What was in it for them? How did Lincoln convince them to fight when they had no interest in it?
What made African slavery attractive was the fact that West Africans during the Dahomey wars and other skirmishes had many prisoners of war from different tribes and language groups. Some enterprising chiefs decided that they could sell the prisoners (along with criminals) for profit to slave traders who, in turn, sold them to help physically build up the New World in the Americas and the Caribbean.

Native Americans often died in bondage or refused to work as slaves in their own lands. White indentured servants were only temporary and not as well suited to the scorching hot field work. Africans were accustomed to the hot climate and were not as affected by the diseases carried by Europeans which decimated the Native Americans. So Africans were considered ideal for the labor needs of the day..

The sale of Africans became more profitable than anyone imagined to both the demand side and the supply side of the industry. The demand side needed a lifetime of unpaid labor with few maintenance costs. There was no seasonal labor that came and gone and no retraining. Slaves also reproduced thus paying dividends in perpetuity.

The supply side of the trade profited in pure wealth and the African leaders were absolutely drunk with wealth.

Arabs dominated the East African slave trade and the Persians were dominant in the Caucasus and in the south eastern portion of Africa.

Slavery was an important but tangential issue in the Civil War and almost no soldiers had slavery or blacks in mind when they were fighting. The fighting was based on the fact that, back then, the states were like different countries of the EU. One block of countries objected to the prospect of losing its primary economic engine so they broke away to form a new union of like-minded states. Lincoln and the Central government said,"Oh no you don't!) and beat into submission those states that wanted to leave. Lincoln freed the slaves as punishment to the South and its economy, but the war was about state sovereignty and the breakup of the USA. It is interesting to note that before the Civil War, it was the United States ARE this and that. After the war it because the United States IS this and that to reflect the then unified nature of the country.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 9th, 2017, 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Black Americans are NOT from Africa - A racial hoax?

Post by MrMan » December 9th, 2017, 4:31 am

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 8:40 pm
But if all that were true and so common, wouldnt everyone know about it when children were produced that were of mixed race? Then they could not hide what they did right?

Wasnt this covered in newspapers or the 18th and 19th century? I read newspapers from those days and they seem pretty free to print anything they want and even use extra exclamation marks to emphasize something. Lol. The press was so free and wild in those days. Today using more than on exclamation mark looks unprofessional. Lol
Were there newspapers in the 1700's? Newspapers were a later phenomenon, and there would have been some mixed blacks to blame the lighter skin on back then. Do you think newspapers performed inspections of large, privately owned plantations. If there was an owner and lots of field hands, it could have been unclear who the father was, and no one in particular to point the finger at. But who would have come in to check it out?

Bi-racial babies may also 'look black' to Caucasians, especially to Yankee newspapers.

There may also have been an aspect of not discussing such things publicly in white society back then.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27709
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Black Americans NOT from Africa? A racial hoax?

Post by Winston » December 9th, 2017, 2:07 pm

Yes of course there were newspapers back then. The american revolution was covered by both pro british newspapers and patriot newspapers. Events like the Boston massacre were publicized in them. The printing press was invented in the 1400s i think.

Wow CE. You sure know a lot. I think rock told me once that you must be in the top 5 percent of African Americans in terms of intelligence and critical thinking. I would probably agree.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2315
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Black Americans are NOT from Africa - A racial hoax?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » December 9th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 2:41 am
Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 8:47 pm
I dont get something else. Why was slavery even necessary? Couldn't rich plantation owners in the south just hire workers, such as irish immigrants or young boys needing college money, to work in the fields? In those days there was no income tax so they didnt need to pay taxes for each employee right?

Why didnt Thomas Jefferson or George Washington just hire employees too? They were wealthy men and could afford to right? Why do something immoral like own slaves? Those men had conscience and money so they could afford to keep their morals right? Why was it necessary for them to own slaves?

Also what was the incentive for white men from northern states to fight in the Civil War and risk their life? Why would northern white men care if the south broke away from the union or not? I dont see any motive on their part to risk their lives and limbs. What was in it for them? How did Lincoln convince them to fight when they had no interest in it?
What made African slavery attractive was the fact that West Africans during the Dahomey wars and other skirmishes had many prisoners of war from different tribes and language groups. Some enterprising chiefs decided that they could sell the prisoners (along with criminals) for profit to slave traders selling them to help build up the new world in the Americas and the Caribbean.

Native Americans often died in bondage or refused to work as slaves in their own lands. White indentured servants were only temporary and not as well suited to the scorching hot field work. Africans were accustomed to the hot climate and were not as affected by the diseases carried by Europeans which decimated the Native Americans. So Africans were considered ideal for the labor needs of the day..

The sale of Africans became more profitable than anyone imagined to both the demand side and the supply side of the industry. The demand side needed a lifetime of unpaid labor with few maintenance costs. There was no seasonal labor that came and gone and no retraining. Slaves also reproduced thus paying dividends in perpetuity.

The supply side of the trade profited in pure wealth and the African leaders were absolutely drunk with wealth.

Arabs dominated the East African slave trade and the Persians were dominant in the Caucasus and in the south eastern portion of Africa.

Slavery was an important but tangential issue in Civil War almost no soldiers had slavery or blacks in mind when they were fighting. The fighting was based on the fact that back then the states were like different countries of the EU. One block of countries objected to the prospect of losing its primary economic engine so they broke away to form a new union of states. The Lincoln and the Central government said,"Oh no you don't!) and beat into submission the states that wanted to leave. Lincoln freed the slaves as punishment to the South and its economy, but the war was about state sovereignty and a breakup of the USA. It is interesting to note that before the Civil War, it was the United States ARE this and that. After the war it because the United States IS this and that to reflect the collective nature of the country.
Excellent, excellent, excellent! +infinitum!!!! Slavery has been going on wwwwwwwwwwway before European intervention! This "we were kangz, mayne" fckery needs to deemed as blantant miseducation and blashphemy against the real African ancestral lineage of kings and queens!!!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2632
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Black Americans are NOT from Africa - A racial hoax?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 10th, 2017, 12:02 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 10:49 pm
This "we were kangz, mayne" fckery needs to deemed as blantant miseducation and blashphemy against the real African ancestral lineage of kings and queens!!!!
Oh my goodness, they are the WORST!!! Can't even point to Africa on a map.

I don't know which is worse, those idiots or the "We was Norse gods!" crowd.
:lol:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”