Why multiculturalism sucks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why multiculturalism sucks

Post by Cornfed »

Essentially it leads to a society where no-one trusts anyone, leading to a failure to cooperate, low spending on public services and so on. This is of course precisely why evil Western regimes support it.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/008152.html
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why multiculturalism sucks

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:Essentially it leads to a society where no-one trusts anyone, leading to a failure to cooperate, low spending on public services and so on. This is of course precisely why evil Western regimes support it.

Great stuff.

Here we have an academic, someone sworn to pursue the truth in the tradition of the Greeks who created the academy, willfully blinding himself so that he may please his god.

It makes you wonder how many liberals all over the world see the truth on a daily basis and then pretend that they had not seen it at all, or convince themselves that the truth is actually false and the false true. How exhausting it must be.
Thanks for posting.

And yet...

Aren't you and I going to have to navigate and embrace the new world?

Not ALL Whites will have to, of course, since the USA and I assume the British isles will soon (10 to 100 years) break up into mono-cultural ethno-states.

But you and I don't have farms and wives and small kids here... We are ALONE... We need wives from abroad, and for you and I, submissive ones. So for us, isn't dwelling on this article, erudite as it is, just beating a dead horse?

Aren't we looking for the new community, the new identity? Like OutWest and Davewe making Judaeo-Filipinos :wink: or MarcosZeitos and MrMan and Winston...

Waitaminnit - there is quite a trend here

Is JP the only guy who swam upstream to spawn in the Traditional Aryan Homeland? (Not that he is a Traditional Aryan)

Anyway... back on topic... don't us HA Americans need to LET GO? Yeah, Kalispell Montana, build the Redoubt... Korea, sure, stay Korean if you want... more power to you.

But US? Is it OUR job to worry about how the well-off (conservative landowners or pampered corporate aristocracy) make out in the future? Or is it our task to spawn- no matter what?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote:Essentially it leads to a society where no-one trusts anyone, leading to a failure to cooperate, low spending on public services and so on. This is of course precisely why evil Western regimes support it.

So much silliness.

As this is a "View from the Right", isn't the "Right" opposed to spending on public services, anyway, for fear that some non-Whites might get something? And, isn't the "Right" afraid that cooperation might bring back labor unions?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

pandabear wrote:As this is a "View from the Right", isn't the "Right" opposed to spending on public services, anyway, for fear that some non-Whites might get something?
That is the problem. In a multicult society whites don't want to invest in quality public resources because they know the system will be abused by freeloading dysgenics. In a homogenous society they would feel free to invest more money in public goods without anticipating abuse.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote:
pandabear wrote:As this is a "View from the Right", isn't the "Right" opposed to spending on public services, anyway, for fear that some non-Whites might get something?
That is the problem. In a multicult society whites don't want to invest in quality public resources because they know the system will be abused by freeloading dysgenics. In a homogenous society they would feel free to invest more money in public goods without anticipating abuse.
Is that why States with the most Blacks tend to vote Republican, and to refuse the Medicare expansion? Because some Black people might get something?

But, what about Utah? That state is as lilly-White and homogenous as they cum, and also votes Republican.

The most diverse state is Hawaii--I think that things are okay there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Multiculturalism is the belief(propaganda) that you should respect everyone's culture except for your own. Countries that push this ideology typically have a high degree of social decay and unhappy people.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

pandabear wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Is that why States with the most Blacks tend to vote Republican, and to refuse the Medicare expansion? Because some Black people might get something?

But, what about Utah? That state is as lilly-White and homogenous as they cum, and also votes Republican.

The most diverse state is Hawaii--I think that things are okay there.
Most Black Americans vote Democrat like the idiots they are. Not Republican. If anything, they should vote Libertarian.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Most Black Americans vote Democrat like the idiots they are. Not Republican. If anything, they should vote Libertarian.
I got several black and Arab acquaintances who swear by Ron Paul. Obama (and most of his Republican counterparts) to them is a sad excuse of a man.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Post by newjazz »

ABSOLUTE BULL SH*t!.......what youre saying is that multi cultural ism is what breeds mistrust? Complete utter non sense! Lies! An attempt to claim victimhood for what is a result of some really really insidiously exploitation and opression. If whites had not raped and continue to rape all the wealth then most of the non enslaved people of the world would not give a fcuk about coming here! Even places where they are indigenous white are being served.
But hey it is even worst because the black people in the americas didnt ask to come here we were STOLEN! (We are the only non immigrant group) my opinion is if anyone has a right to enjoy its wealth its us! after all didnt we build it! You might want to stop the lying because it getting more and more obvious!

Oh and the more i read this site the more it becomes apparent to me that most of what the complaints are about particularly pretaining to the sitution with women are in fact the result of the shit YOU created! Now you're all upset! The whole political system in this country is a hot mess so quit throwing blame on everyone and everything else.......
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Most Black Americans vote Democrat like the idiots they are. Not Republican. If anything, they should vote Libertarian.
I got several black and Arab acquaintances who swear by Ron Paul. Obama (and most of his Republican counterparts) to them is a sad excuse of a man.
For the most part, the majority of Ron Paul supporters I know, support him because of his views on Marijuana and his more Libertarian stance. These guys are the major pot heads who are obsessed with conspiracy theories, hence their Libertarian stance on limited Government. Other than that, 95% of black voters voted for Obama in 2008, and 93% in 2012. Statistically minorities have voted Democratic anyways but usually at a slightly lower percentage.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
This is certainly the case with public transportation.

Trains, buses...

If you or your children are going to be offended, harassed, robbed, or bullied... why provide it to those who hate you?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
I think about how to square being against multiculturalism, while at the same time accepting that if I ever had children, they will only be partially white more than likely. I still don't have a solid answer. The idealist in me would want to them tell them (Oh, but I get too far ahead of myself) that they are something else entirely, that they don't need to identify with any of the existing races/cultures if they don't want to. But the realist in me knows it wouldn't be so simple and easy.
Me too. I want a new race.

Maybe PandaBear can come up with a song, set to the tune of Huey Lewis's "I want a new drug."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:Multiculturalism is the belief(propaganda) that you should respect everyone's culture except for your own. Countries that push this ideology typically have a high degree of social decay and unhappy people.
Well said.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

REALLY great article.

Maybe the best thing on race I've read.

NOW THEN.....

SOLUTIONS, please!