Why multiculturalism sucks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: Why multiculturalism sucks

Post by Man With a Plan »

Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 2:24 pm
Plus, 'Happier Abroad' is by definition a multicultural concept, no? It's not 'Happier in a Florida McDonald's'....
I can see you have a double digit IQ. If you're going to spend time here you have to learn to shut your brain off or just throw caution to the wind and join the herd. Trying to pour some sense into this cesspool isn't the best way to spend your time. When you encounter shit like this just smile, nod and carry on.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:
November 22nd, 2014, 1:57 pm
Essentially it leads to a society where no-one trusts anyone, leading to a failure to cooperate, low spending on public services and so on. This is of course precisely why evil Western regimes support it.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/008152.html
COMING SOON TO ALL HISTORICALLY WHITE COUNTRIES (once the demographics shift)
:twisted: LOOK AT HOW GREAT THE "RAINBOW" NATION of SOUTH AFRICA IS
Whites are hunted down to the point of genocide
If they defend themselves from being murdered, they get charged with a "Hate Crime".
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Multiculturalism means: bringing in slaves, bringing in the poor and the ignorant to exploit and marginalize, then declare the whole mess one big happy family.

True multiculturalism means: every person is multilingual, exposed to and understanding of major cultures, their arts, history and music; well read and well traveled.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jonny Law English Lesson of the Day
Multiculturalism- the preservation of different non-white cultures or cultural identities within the United States and Europe.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Do you want a gas explosion destroying your house just because the fitter's company cared more about it's multi-cultural image than whether their employees are competent to do their job?
The reason multiculturalism has such a bad name is due to positive discrimination, people being given more privilege than the native people's because of their minority status, and because people are afraid to say anything about for fear of being accused of racism etc. What made me very cross this week was hearing a story from my mate's workplace, as an electrical engineer. He told me that there was this Pakistani bloke who was signed competent despite making many critical mistakes in the exam, purely because senior management thought that the company needed a quota. If I want someoe's coming to fix my boiler or fit a new electric meter I don't give a f**k what colour their skin is or what religion they practice, I'm more concerned about whether they're competent, whether I'll be electrocuted or whether my f***ing house will be blown up rather than what sort of equal opportunities the f***ing company is providing! As a customer, I don't give a f***ing shit about equality and diversity, I'm only concerned about getting the service I f***ing paid for.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

mattyman wrote:
February 25th, 2018, 1:02 pm
Do you want a gas explosion destroying your house just because the fitter's company cared more about it's multi-cultural image than whether their employees are competent to do their job?
The reason multiculturalism has such a bad name is due to positive discrimination, people being given more privilege than the native people's because of their minority status, and because people are afraid to say anything about for fear of being accused of racism etc. What made me very cross this week was hearing a story from my mate's workplace, as an electrical engineer. He told me that there was this Pakistani bloke who was signed competent despite making many critical mistakes in the exam, purely because senior management thought that the company needed a quota. If I want someoe's coming to fix my boiler or fit a new electric meter I don't give a f**k what colour their skin is or what religion they practice, I'm more concerned about whether they're competent, whether I'll be electrocuted or whether my f***ing house will be blown up rather than what sort of equal opportunities the f***ing company is providing! As a customer, I don't give a f***ing shit about equality and diversity, I'm only concerned about getting the service I f***ing paid for.
In many developed countries, immigrants are outperforming the children of 'native' people, though. You mention Pakistanis: well, in England, Pakistanis are more likely to go to university than students in the White English category. That's not because of positive discrimination: it's because their exam scores are higher.

It's the same in the US. If you look at the exam scores of East Asian-origin students, they actually face negative discrimination when it comes to university admissions: they get far fewer college places than they should be allocated by merit. This is why an institution such as Caltech - to which admission is determined by examination only - has 42.5% of its student body listed as 'Asian-American', while at other institutions the percentage is way lower. Asian-Americans are just 5.6% of the US population btw, so by any measure they are drastically over-achieving and in no need whatsoever of positive discrimination.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/us/a ... icans.html

And Nigerian students outperform even East Asians in the US education system:

http://mgafrica.com/article/2015-10-13- ... -than-them
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Man With a Plan wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 4:49 pm
Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 2:24 pm
Plus, 'Happier Abroad' is by definition a multicultural concept, no? It's not 'Happier in a Florida McDonald's'....
I can see you have a double digit IQ. If you're going to spend time here you have to learn to shut your brain off or just throw caution to the wind and join the herd. Trying to pour some sense into this cesspool isn't the best way to spend your time. When you encounter shit like this just smile, nod and carry on.
High single digit, at least :D

These guys seem like reasonable people. Let's see how things go.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

^The thing I was bringing up was people being signed off as competent even if they haven't met the criteria of what's needed. I'm not saying that people of ethnic minorities are less competent but what I am saying is, lowering the bar for people who are of ethnic minorities and signing them competent even if they have demonstrated they're competent. In this case, senior management deciding to let him off because of fear of being seen as racist or picking on the odd one out. Now, in electrical engineering and gas fitting, it's not acceptable to let people off FAILING A TEST. It's not acceptable to give people a lower bar because of their race, religion. In a profession that I'm referring to, letting people do jobs they haven't demonstrated competence to do can have potentially VERY SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES; electrocutions and gas explosions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting that a common Jew/lefty explanation for why countries in Africa were such a disaster is that the former colonial powers had drawn arbitrary lines on the map and lumped a bunch of different tribes with noting in common in the same country together. This resulted in people voting and supporting parties based solely on their own tribal interest and tribes not accepting the legitimacy of governments run by other tribes leading to chaos and civil war. Odd that these same people are now saying it is great for us to inflict the same situation on ourselves. It is almost as if the J-left doesn’t have our best interests at heart.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

mattyman wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 5:14 pm
^The thing I was bringing up was people being signed off as competent even if they haven't met the criteria of what's needed. I'm not saying that people of ethnic minorities are less competent but what I am saying is, lowering the bar for people who are of ethnic minorities and signing them competent even if they have demonstrated they're competent. In this case, senior management deciding to let him off because of fear of being seen as racist or picking on the odd one out. Now, in electrical engineering and gas fitting, it's not acceptable to let people off FAILING A TEST. It's not acceptable to give people a lower bar because of their race, religion. In a profession that I'm referring to, letting people do jobs they haven't demonstrated competence to do can have potentially VERY SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES; electrocutions and gas explosions.
Yes, that absolutely should not happen. But given the educational statistics, who is more likely to be in need of positive discrimination: whites or Asians?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 12:34 pm
High single digit, at least :D

These guys seem like reasonable people. Let's see how things go.
Father forgive you. For you know not of the abyss into which you have fallen.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

White Australians and Canadians are effectively paying for their own eradication - their tax dollars are pouring into a vast and lucrative system of “multiculturalism grants.”

Only half of young white males realize "diversity" is a pretext to dispossess them- Women, of course, are even more clueless.

The growing demonization of white people can result in marginalization and physical destruction. The immigration policies of white countries have created a diversity basis for ganging up on whites.

Africa and China is spared multiculturalism and migration. In contrast to the Chinese who have a fierce national loyalty, the West is led by Masonic Satanists, perverts and traitors dedicated to their own Christian countries destruction.

South African Parliament Votes To Take Land From White People Without Compensation
http://www.returnofkings.com/159543/sou ... mpensation
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs