Neil DeGrasse Tyson - Affirmative action hire

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neil DeGrasse Tyson - Affirmative action hire

Post by Cornfed »

No real surprise here, but it seems that famous science negro Neil deGrasse Tyson is a total fraud and well known niggerbabble-spouting halfwit. Much like Obongo, his only proven ability seems to be to read from a teleprompter.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson
Neil deGrasse Tyson is an American pop-scientist promoted beyond his qualifications, probably due to some combination of his Negro ancestry and his complicity with US government policies.

According to Don Barry, Ph.D. Dept. of Astronomy, Cornell University, in response to whether he was a publishing astrophysicist: "Not since graduate school (he did not successfully progress towards a degree at UT/Austin, and convinced Columbia to give him a second try). Aside from the obligatory papers describing his dissertation, he's got a paper on how to take dome flats, a bizarre paper speculating about an asteroid hitting Uranus, and courtesy mentions *very* late in the author lists of a few big projects in which it is unclear what, if anything, of substance he contributed. No first author papers of any real significance whatsoever. Nor is there any evidence that he has been awarded any telescope time on significant instruments as PI since grad school, despite the incredibly inflated claims in his published CVs. He cozied up to Bush and pushed Bush's version of man to the Moon, Mars, and Beyond, and now gets appointed to just about every high level political advisory board. To an actual astronomer, this is almost beyond inconceivable. It's just bizarre. To answer Delong's question, no: he is not a practicing astrophysicist."
It makes my blood boil that non-entities like this are promoted at the expense of real scientists and those who could be scientists. BTW, does any black promoted on the basis of being an expert in anything other than being a performing monkey entertainter turn out to be, on closer examination, anything other than a performing monkey entertainer? Any of them?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Neil DeGrasse Tyson - Affirmative action hire

Post by Winston »

Wow look how utterly hilariously dumb Neil deGrasse Tyson is while defending the moon landing. His logic is horrible and lazy! See this logical analysis of his statement below. How is such a moron a popularizer of science? Is he trying to be funny? How can anyone be this dumb unless it's on purpose?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2014, 10:10 pm
It makes my blood boil that non-entities like this are promoted at the expense of real scientists and those who could be scientists.
How do you feel about Hunter Biden, a white male, being put on board of some Ukrainian company despite being an incompetent and corrupt drug addict?

How do you feel about white male @Tsar getting $1000/month without working? How do you feel about me, another white male, being born in the right place at the right time to get rich and retire young and spend the rest of his life idling?

How do you feel about intelligent, hard-working and disciplined negroes in poor and overpopulated villages in Africa (there are some such) who have essentially no opportunities in life other than maybe sneaking into Europe to work as near slaves?

Life isn't fair.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 10:58 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2014, 10:10 pm
It makes my blood boil that non-entities like this are promoted at the expense of real scientists and those who could be scientists.
How do you feel about Hunter Biden, a white male, being put on board of some Ukrainian company despite being an incompetent and corrupt drug addict?

How do you feel about white male @Tsar getting $1000/month without working? How do you feel about me, another white male, being born in the right place at the right time to get rich and retire young and spend the rest of his life idling?

How do you feel about intelligent, hard-working and disciplined negroes in poor and overpopulated villages in Africa (there are some such) who have essentially no opportunities in life other than maybe sneaking into Europe to work as near slaves?

Life isn't fair.
Those are bad to varying degrees other than the Africans not being given opportunities. Why should Africans have opportunities to do anything other than be Africans? I do feel bad for them if they are having to live in crowded conditions due to human intervention, hence my "How to cull blacks" thread aiming to correct the situation.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Neil deNigger Tyson
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Tyson has been a great spokesman on astronomy and science in general. Winston is an idiot when discussing science.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MatureDJ wrote:
January 7th, 2024, 8:47 am
Tyson has been a great spokesman on astronomy and science in general. Winston is an idiot when discussing science.
Why is he an idiot when discussing science? Show your workings out.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.