Can black men be part of modern society?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can black men be part of modern society?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:The thing Cornfed will not admit is they must be human as well because when blacks have sex with other races a human child results. Nature says they are modern man, on the other hand if Daa black man has sex with a primate of any variety no child results so would somebody please explain?
The black man is much of a man as any other man. If not to say, more of a man then some men. The black woman, she is an unfortunate creature. Some of them blessed with a body you wouldn't believe, but a horrible attitude. Regardless of their flaws, both are as human as anyone else.

If black people aren't human, why not? I have never heard any credibly theory why they're not.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed should be more than happy to set us straight here, he is after all the most advanced thinking human being I have ever read on the net. I wonder if Cornfed talks to the blackman face to face like he talks about him on the net ?

Some black people are the nicest people you will ever meet but stats do not lie, if you piss the black man off he will kill yaa like dat!
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Moretorque wrote:Cornfed should be more than happy to set us straight here, he is after all the most advanced thinking human being I have ever read on the net. I wonder if Cornfed talks to the blackman face to face like he talks about him on the net ?

Some black people are the nicest people you will ever meet but stats do not lie, if you piss the black man off he will kill yaa like dat!
Niggers are again UNDERACHIEVERS:
Hispanics are much better at- Killin ya like dat!

-NEWSFLASH-
Country Murder Rates (Per 100,000) Year
#1. Honduras 82.1 2010
#2. El Salvador 66.0 2010

If you have a brain or believe in math you will find that Hispanics are more likely to murder ya.