The Great European Rape Migration

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

“Both the Koran and Islam’s prophet were A-OK with raping nonbelievers.”

http://takimag.com/article/the_great_eu ... z3oWcDTS6E
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Great European Rape Migration

Post by droid »

It's more like "The great European suicide job or Darwin award", "let's NOT have children and open all doors".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

There is a generation in Europe of weak, pasty, skinny, faggy young men. They care more about their fashionable outfits, their tech-gadgets, the amount of likes on their profile pictures... immersed in social media, overly politically correct, they are a pathetic, whiny generation. Would it truly be a bad thing if some of those gorgeous, strapping white women of the same generation get together with a healthy young Muslim guy? Someone with a little more testosterone, some cojones, from a traditional culture with little tolerance for bullshit and political correctness?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Would it truly be a bad thing if some of those gorgeous, strapping white women of the same generation get together with a healthy young Muslim guy?
I suppose as long as she's not 14 and they're not Somali pirates.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Western European men have two choices

1.) Harden up and confront this problem
2.) Die

Either way, Europe is about to have another dark age.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Not to join in on the negativity, but I find the following story interesting. I was speaking to a black US veteran earlier in the year. He told me about his travels in Germany. Said he asked a white German national what he thought of the Turks since they were "giving him dirty looks" and were aggressive with him. Apparently, the white German developed a disdain for them and even went as far as saying: "I wish there were more black people in Germany than Turks". To this day, that stuck with me. No white person would ever say that, because even the white "nationalist" lot despise blacks more than Jews, who they regard as their prime enemies. Yet here is a white person saying he would rather there be more blacks in his country than Turks/Arabs. I used to wonder what they were doing in Germany that was so bad, but after hearing that, I'd rather not know. Reason? It must be pretty bad if a white person says that, and thus I'm better off not knowing.

Food for thought.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

That's fine, humanity deserves to be replaced with cockroaches.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Funny how you all hate the west so much, and yet when some people come through with traditional values and a higher birth rate you lament the demise of Western countries...
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

HouseMD wrote:Funny how you all hate the west so much, and yet when some people come through with traditional values and a higher birth rate you lament the demise of Western countries...
Quite a simpleton aren't ya, Doc? You've utterly failed at pointing out any hypocrisy here if that's what you were trying to do. Traditional in what aspect? Justifying the rape of women who don't submit to Islamic persuasion? Shariah law? Certainly not traditional western values. You're no different than the unicorn leftists. Perhaps it would do you some good to spend some time in a place like Syria or Iraq.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

sentinel89 wrote:Quite a simpleton aren't ya, Doc? You've utterly failed at pointing out any hypocrisy here if that's what you were trying to do. Traditional in what aspect? Justifying the rape of women who don't submit to Islamic persuasion? Shariah law? Certainly not traditional western values. You're no different than the unicorn leftists. Perhaps it would do you some good to spend some time in a place like Syria or Iraq.
HouseMD is right. The traditions are Islamic traditions. The women being raped are Western sluts who generally deserve to be raped. Sharia law, while far from perfect, is better than Western law. Traditional western values are dead, get over it.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Since we all want to fingerbang Sharia Law, I feel as though I should point out that under it, a woman doesn't have to do much in the way of motherhood. She really isn't obligated to participate in any significant way to the raising of her children. I'm not making this a wing thing either -- I don't go right or left. Rape is also heinous and anyone supporting should be hung. That aside, this law isn't an answer, and I do agree with the white "nationalists" in that Islam doesn't need to be force-fed to Europeans or other westerners. That is, if they want their cultures to remain as-is. If they willingly accept the cultural replacement, who am I to stop them?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Blue Murder wrote:That aside, this law isn't an answer, and I do agree with the white "nationalists" in that Islam doesn't need to be force-fed to Europeans or other westerners. That is, if they want their cultures to remain as-is. If they willingly accept the cultural replacement, who am I to stop them?
It has nothing to do with want/will and everything to do with action. Since all white nationalists do is bitch on the internet, their culture will be replaced and deservedly so.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:It has nothing to do with want/will and everything to do with action. Since all white nationalists do is bitch on the internet, their culture will be replaced and deservedly so.
I knew a self-described White Nationalist once. He was very concerned about the demise of the white race. He was angry whenever a white celebrity had kids with a black. He was always going on about traditional values... but when I asked him if he planned to bring any white children into the world, he said he was too focused on his hobbies. Motorcycles, going to rock concerts, drinking beer. A child, he said, would not fit into his lifestyle. And yet white birth rates being so low concerned him.

If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem. The vast majority of White Nationalists, for all their supposed concern, fall in this category. Maybe being "last of the Mohicans" is part of the charm for these people. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144