The Great European Rape Migration

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Great European Rape Migration

Post by jamesbond »

If western culture is so horrible, how come everyone wants to move to a western nation? Some cultures are better than others. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpCaqBScoK8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Whenever I hear the question, "why are everyone trying to come here?" My answer is "they're not coming here for the women. That's for damn sure!" I've read self descriptions from met-art (russian/eastern european nude models) and most claim they would like to visit the US, but they wouldn't want to stay. They want to find a man and stay in her own country (note: about 5% of those models are americanized). The majority of them say they were disappointed after visiting the US. They noticed that 'everyone is in a hurry. They live to work with little time for themselves.' What do they say about the women in america? (paraphrasing) "They're crazy. They speak loud, have weird clothes and they have obsession over bad guys." One woman said she was in shock when she saw a nice looking man at a table who was completely ignored by every woman who walked in.
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

They're not coming because they really want to join the West. They're coming because they're getting driven over here by economic factors.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Donald Trump reciting the 'Parable of A Snake.' It is very appropriate in regards the Syrian refugees coming into Europe.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q86qbKEsVE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Great post! Don't think this is what was meant by the reading, but it's not implied consent for the woman to take the snake in- the snake tries to "fold things over on themselves" like the Joker from that second Batman movie (The Dark Knight, not the one with Jack Nicholson). I notice there's a lot of people that try to "gaslight" people against themselves & basically lie about supply of permission to the one they've antagonized.

I wonder if these "refugees" would be welcome by people that do that or not. Kind of like the similar story of The Scorpion & The Frog: The scorpion is looking to cross a river & asks the frog to ferry it across by riding on the frog's back. The frog is worried about getting stung, but the scorpion says "Why would I do that? Then we'd both die, since I'd still be on your back." The frog gives the scorpion a ride & when they are halfway across, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog asks the scorpion: "Why did you do that? Now we'll both die." The scorpion said: "It's in my nature." Then they both died.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just when you think Eurolibtards can't get any more f***ed up, they always manage to raise the bar. Here Finns get their little daughters to share the love with middle aged rapefugees.

http://www.dailystormer.com/tolerant-af ... all-girls/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The refugee invasion is breaking German culture.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8J6VAfoLMk[/youtube]

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Taco: Whoa! Wouldn't take his advice on everything, but that's pretty damn on-target.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women attending an “anti-racism” music festival in Sweden were raped and molested by Muslim men recently. :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7t7jUBrnno[/youtube]

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:Women attending an “anti-racism” music festival in Sweden were raped and molested by Muslim men recently. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7t7jUBrnno[/youtube]
Well, they seem to like Swedish women and that's more than I can say for myself.

8 Things Terribly Wrong With Swedish Girls
http://www.returnofkings.com/78360/8-th ... dish-girls
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's been one year since Angela Merkel decided to let in millions of Muslim refugees into Germany. Here are the results so far. :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM[/youtube]

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

You act like she had a choice.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Citizen wrote:You act like she had a choice.
She did have a choice, she never asked the German people what they wanted. She just decided to let in millions of undocumented middle eastern refugees.

Now you see the disastrous results.

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

jamesbond wrote:
Citizen wrote:You act like she had a choice.
She did have a choice, she never asked the German people what they wanted. She just decided to let in millions of undocumented middle eastern refugees.

Now you see the disastrous results.
Meh, a few rapes, and a bit of terrorism. So what?