The Great European Rape Migration

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Great European Rape Migration

Post by jamesbond »

Here is journalist Milo Yiannopoulos explaining why he thinks feminists are silent on the migrants raping women in Europe.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good video explaining what Angela Merkel has planned for Germany by way of the migrant invasion that she has let happen.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The individual in the film say's " why is Merkel doing this " ? Germany was conquered and she is just following the orders dictated down by the Creditor class who took it completely over after WW 2.

The West is being destroyed on purpose and it's indigenous people displaced and replaced to turn it into a 3rd world sh/it hole. The 1st world whites need to be disposed of so our rulers can keep marching toward their total control 2 tier society.

They no longer need it, most modern tech and manufacturing is being moved to Asia where they feel the Asians will produce for much less wages than what the West had in the past.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A ten year old boy was rapped by a migrant in Austria. The migrant told police he knew it was wrong but needed to get his sexual needs met, so he found anyone he could to have sex with. :shock:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is being done on purpose, military personnel who have come back to the US have told me they have tried to stop this in 3rd world countries but the higher ups say no let the youth get raped.

Our rulers know this will be the result, the masses are either going to stand up or degenerate perverse society wins.
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Mortorque: Well, what happens if they continue unaffected by those promptings? What's going to happen? They're going to get killed for keeping rapists from going after little kids? They're going to stop paying them? Not for nothing, but I think if they "turn traitor" the problem is solved. I don't see the use in those individuals, so they may as well be replaced or the whole office is done away with. Either way, the people eliminating that threat shouldn't have the same non-exempt status that they had beforehand- they should be outside of the influence of the new personnel that fills that higher office, if they don't just do away with it or fill it themselves.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The German traitor regime are supposedly trying to stop the rape epidemic with websites encouraging interracial sex. Yeah, I'm sure depicting white females being f***ed by wogs/niggers will stop the savages from raping. :roll: Is anyone in any doubt this is a genocide agenda?

http://newobserveronline.com/german-gov ... acial-sex/
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The #1 reason to do this is to try to knock the IQ down of the next generation. :oops:
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:The German traitor regime are supposedly trying to stop the rape epidemic with websites encouraging interracial sex. Yeah, I'm sure depicting white females being f***ed by wogs/niggers will stop the savages from raping. :roll: Is anyone in any doubt this is a genocide agenda?

http://newobserveronline.com/german-gov ... acial-sex/
-ZOG Europe-

Great job Jews! Bring in Arabs who are killing you. And the friendly European naive population get rid of them.

Europe and America get ready to get your little boys and girls raped, all thanks to your Jew masters.

Hey you should be Celebrating Diversity :)
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Moretorque: Never thought of that. They inbreed plenty & might pass along that lowered mental ability that comes with inbreeding. Then again... .
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Wolfeye wrote:Moretorque: Never thought of that. They inbreed plenty & might pass along that lowered mental ability that comes with inbreeding. Then again... .
It's real, they want a populace with a average IQ well below 100. People applying for police jobs are having a hard time getting in if they feel they are to smart, they want people who they believe will follow orders without ?

In the Asian countries they will keep the hire IQ groups in tact. For what ever reason I believe they feel the Asians are more easily controlled even though they are smart and can do the more advanced research and technical jobs. The Ashkenazi of course want to stay separate as well.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I was there in Cologne New Years Eve at Hautfbhanhof station when it all happened last year itself. It was sheer madness and when I mentioned in this forum ..everyone was after me. Now you have it.

I went to Germany again for few weeks due to work in passau near Munich, couldn't avoid it, a city of 55,000 and in few weeks time, already two rapes happened, around 10 break ins and 2 ATM robberies.

The German cops are in it. They are the biggest sons of b*tches in Germany. The entire German force is Freemasonic, They have fired all Non Freemason Cops. The government has reduced the German cops by over 50% now. THEY DON"T DO ANYTHING.

Its been over 2 months and not even a single migrant is charged with any crime in Cologne out of 1000. Even in India, if rape, robbery happens and if it makes headlines, the cops catch them, In Thailand, Philippines as well. In Germany the law has become even more horrible.

You get 3 years for rape, around 10 years for murder, harassment of women, police don't even respond. Robbery, Break ins are the order of the day, ATM theft is like walk in the park in small cities. The Media don't even mention these news when it happens in small cities of Germany.

I have been screaming this will happen and nobody paid attention for over one year. Germany is a Ghetto. The Freemasonic Cops want migrants to rape women, they are sending a message, they will not catch them, do what you want.

Most rapist are North African Migrants from Algeria, Morroco, Tunisia, Libya and from Pakistan and Afghanistan all Muslims and there avg. IQ is less than 80. Even then Germans can't do anything about it.

Imagine what Germans would do..If Japanese, Koreans, Chinese with IQ over 100 decided to rape women. The Germans can't deal with sub humans then what would they do when East Asians with superior brains decided to go for it.

----------------------------------

I have closely observed Germans and they are a mentally Retarded race. The b*tch of Jews. All these talk of how superior Germans are mere, propaganda, there entire life is controlled by the Jews. Remember, Illuminati came from Germany, Rothschilds are from Germany. There superior technology, cars etc are Jew Made.

They don't have the brains nor the balls to figure out what is happening. During my stay i talked to 100s of germans and no one has a clue what is really happening in the world. 99% of them get news from TV. I was the one who brought chem-trails issue in Germany with everyone i met and they ridiculed me. The PEGIDA is Jewish controlled opposition.

The Jews never left Germany, all german town mayors, head of police force, everyone who matters is a JEW. All Good Germans have been enslaved by Hitler Guilt.

----------------------------

Germans should destroy the Cops first and then make Germany a lawless land and then destroy the migrants. As long as the Cops are there in Germany and Germans follow LAWS set by the Jews...There will be more Rapes and the country will be destroyed if it hasn't. For me...Germany was already done for...When the news becomes lamestream..You know its already the end.

I'm back in the forum. I have written to winston for the reasons.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe the idea for a perfect HA experience would be to get really good tans and then travel to Europe and go around raping women and enslaving underaged girls LOL.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A 13 year old girl in Germany was gang raped for 30 hours by migrants. When will Angela Merkel learn that this mass immigration thing is not working and Germany needs to immediately stop letting in migrants and deport all migrants as soon as possible.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

According to Rothchilds Economist - The world is 2016 - Angela Merkel is at the center of it all during this year for the elites.

They are showing a revolution in Germany with German homes burning etc. Its not good time to be in Germany if you are non white