The Great European Rape Migration

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: The Great European Rape Migration

Post by Citizen »

jamesbond wrote:
Citizen wrote:You act like she had a choice.
She did have a choice, she never asked the German people what they wanted. She just decided to let in millions of undocumented middle eastern refugees.

Now you see the disastrous results.
Don't be foolish. It is a representational democrazy not a direct democrazy. The "Germans" were asked and they elected Merkel to be them. That is how a democrazy works, a bunch of have nothing consumers and thieves who live on credit pick a powerless idiot to represent them and give them what other people have created. If the "Germans" were really upset they could have risen up, there are 80 million of them, but they didn't. You know why? They like what they have. They like playing rich man. Just as so many others do.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

DISCLAMER: This is ONLY WHERE APPLICABLE.

Citizen: "they like playing rich man"- true, in my opinion. Kind of an ego trip to get kicked around by people they feel superior to- they FEEL SUPERIOR in that scenario. In my opinion, the Germans aren't a smart people as a whole. They miss that part where they're getting kicked around (frequently miss that, actually).

They also have the arrogance to think that they should be telling everyone else how to do things & that their reputation should ferry across their bullshit like a Trojan Horse. And their reputation for being what, exactly? They have a reputation as being a shit-starter & mentally rigid to the point where they'll simply stick to a bad idea (theoretically because of what could happen if they didn't in different conditions- so craziness included). They, themselves, think they have some kind of penance to do for WWII & they think they do this by inviting what amounts to exotic Nazis to live in Germany. They're not just in Germany, of course- but in Europe. They can get to other areas while in Germany & do cross a lot of other territory to get there. For all purposes, the Germans are "inviting them to someone else's house" as well as their own. Well, not THEIR own- the ones of the people that were already living in German that get kicked out so the "guests" can live there.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pandabear wrote:Meh, a few rapes, and a bit of terrorism. So what?
That's the kind of response I would expect from a liberal. Angela Merkel thinks the same way as you do. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

lots of thumbs down on this one

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video on the rapist migrants who have entered Europe.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y8tYgyGusg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another video explaining the horrific things that are happening to European countries because of the migrant invasion of Muslims.

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

Taco wrote:“Both the Koran and Islam’s prophet were A-OK with raping nonbelievers.”

The Great European Rape Migration
http://takimag.com/article/the_great_eu ... z3oWcDTS6E

I hear you. Angela Merkel is a disciple of satan. What was IMO the greatest country on earth, Germany, was destroyed in a few months by bringing in absurd numbers of third world, largely non-assimilating criminals.

Every nation has a right to preserve it's cultural & racial dominance. This has nothing to do with racism, as the Jewish media & puppet strings deceptively manipulate and indoctrinate.

Germany and England became a great country's in the 1930's & 1800's (resp.) & they did not need a bunch of third world free loafing immigrants to do so, so WTF now? Proving we are fed BS that it's needed to boost the economy. How much economy do they want? When their greed become enough? I can tell you it will be on judgement day when they all die from planet pollution or in a nuclear fire.

They should send back all these immigrants, regardless of the circumstances! Europe first third world free loafers last!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lauren Southern went on assignment to Europe for TheRebel.media, and she noticed that in Germany, immigrants aren't just failing to integrate -- they’re actively pledging allegiance to their home countries. :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cyFp4EV_zA[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lauren Southern went to Europe on assignment for TheRebel.media. In this previously unaired clip of her trip to Molenbeek, Belgium, she interviews residents of the Muslim-majority area.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sWaBeucCbw[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lauren Southern explains the why the heads of state in western European countries want to replace Europeans with Muslim migrants.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA[/youtube]

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote:Lauren Southern explains the why the heads of state in western European countries want to replace Europeans with Muslim migrants.
Off topic, but please don't don't give professional attention whores like Lauren Southern any attention. If you want to jack off over whores, there are plenty of better looking whores on the net. If you want to listen to alt-right stuff, there are plenty of men who are speaking from the heart instead of exhibiting their goodies, such as they are, for money.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Image
This is true according to liberals, if your white and you think it's ok for white people to exist, then your a racist. :shock: