Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2586
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 18th, 2015, 1:08 am

This guy is a "hater" spoiling for a fight because of envy about the foreigner taking away a girl he would want.

There is no scam here, just taunting to provoke a fight to beat the foreigner into submission.

Like I have always said, the loser male is the most dangerous male. ISIS is filled with loser males stoked to destroy the western males with whom they cannot compete.

Had the white foreigner guy pushed or shoved the loser, he would have been beaten within an inch of his life. I also have to say that the loser guy was an idiot to do this on camera in this work uniform. This is another clue of his loser status not to mention his dumpy appearance.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2783
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by Teal Lantern » November 18th, 2015, 6:26 pm

In David Attenborough's voice:
"It turns out they're not quite so "model" when not in the minority and mating is the prize. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1846
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by chanta76 » November 18th, 2015, 8:05 pm

ladislav,

Looks like justice was served in a way to the Taiwan bully to that white guy....however, this happens in USA ..with Asian men with white girls...but in the US media it's all mums about it.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3623
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by ladislav » November 19th, 2015, 1:58 am

Well, the TWese media didn't exactly get involved until the man himself decided to raise a big stink about it. Maybe it's time Asian men do the same- raise stink, let it get in the media if and when such things happen.

But methinks, the US media already covers the model minority myth and how hard it is for Asian men to date in the US regularly. Not sure about dating assaults.

We should not be competing as to who is less racist and gloating over people getting abused- ala- Now it's your turn! We should make sure it happens less and less, whether it is a white racist, a yellow one, a brown or a black one doing it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 6:56 pm

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by sentinel89 » November 19th, 2015, 5:00 am

chanta76 wrote:ladislav,

Looks like justice was served in a way to the Taiwan bully to that white guy....however, this happens in USA ..with Asian men with white girls...but in the US media it's all mums about it.
This is not nearly as likely to happen in the U.S. dude. Firstly, the U.S. does not have as bad of a bystander problem as most other nations. Someone would have stepped in. Secondly, racism out in the open like this is just not tolerated. Especially in a major metropolitan area, there would be almost a 0% chance of this occuring on public transportation.

Gadfly
Freshman Poster
Posts: 223
Joined: October 23rd, 2014, 1:07 pm

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by Gadfly » November 19th, 2015, 5:43 am

sentinel89 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:ladislav,

Looks like justice was served in a way to the Taiwan bully to that white guy....however, this happens in USA ..with Asian men with white girls...but in the US media it's all mums about it.
This is not nearly as likely to happen in the U.S. dude. Firstly, the U.S. does not have as bad of a bystander problem as most other nations. Someone would have stepped in. Secondly, racism out in the open like this is just not tolerated. Especially in a major metropolitan area, there would be almost a 0% chance of this occuring on public transportation.
I agree. White Americans generally wouldn't do this in an open, public area. Almost never. It's just out of character, whatever they really feel inside. So yes, I do agree that so-called 'white racism,' at least the more overt behaviors, has been largely eradicated. Both the culture and its laws discourage, or punish such behavior rather effectively.

Traveler
Freshman Poster
Posts: 295
Joined: March 31st, 2013, 7:23 am

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by Traveler » November 19th, 2015, 5:56 am

The Taiwanese police only got involved after the video went viral and embarrassed Taiwan. Otherwise, they are quite happy to ignore such racism. Notice that no one intervened while the white guy and his girlfriend were being harassed. The racism in this video is much less blatant but bystanders in the US do get involved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtUczwcvqrU

One reason white people avoid acting racist in public is because they could end up being assaulted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnAyVE8LHWQ

sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 6:56 pm

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by sentinel89 » November 19th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Traveler wrote:The Taiwanese police only got involved after the video went viral and embarrassed Taiwan. Otherwise, they are quite happy to ignore such racism. Notice that no one intervened while the white guy and his girlfriend were being harassed. The racism in this video is much less blatant but bystanders in the US do get involved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtUczwcvqrU

One reason white people avoid acting racist in public is because they could end up being assaulted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnAyVE8LHWQ
It's amazing how upset someone could get over a guy dressed in a dorky outfit simply saying "gotta problem?" Lol. That seemed blatantly obvious it was a youtube prank.

User avatar
Thetruth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: November 25th, 2015, 1:40 am

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by Thetruth » November 25th, 2015, 1:50 am

Yeah this happened to me and my wife a few times. Also had this happen to us on the Taipei mrt. Blacks, Whites and Indians usually just get verbal abuse, but south east Asians get it the worst with physical violence. Been overseas more than twenty years in four different countries, never had so many hate comments thrown at us before.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by droid » November 25th, 2015, 4:44 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This guy is a "hater" spoiling for a fight because of envy about the foreigner taking away a girl he would want.
There is no scam here, just taunting to provoke a fight to beat the foreigner into submission.
Like I have always said, the loser male is the most dangerous male. ISIS is filled with loser males stoked to destroy the western males with whom they cannot compete.
Had the white foreigner guy pushed or shoved the loser, he would have been beaten within an inch of his life. I also have to say that the loser guy was an idiot to do this on camera in this work uniform. This is another clue of his loser status not to mention his dumpy appearance.
Good points.
At some point they show the girl, and although blurred you can tell she's cute and the loser guy is just jealous.

This can be taken two ways I guess:
The loser is kind of justifiable, in that seeing hordes of western chumps/manginas importing their ways and spoiling girls must be upsetting.
On the other hand, the libertarian answer to this would be that the western guy should've been able to get his fist right through the thug's skull, without the state getting involved, after his girl was insulted.
It's only in 'modern', 'soft' times that the bullied can't put a stop to the situation, since the system protects the asshole, be it in school, or in adult life.

I like that sweet video where the fatter kid slams the skinny bully against the floor. Thankfully someone was recording.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs [/youtube]

Lol :lol: here's some more, I didn't realize there are quite a few videos on this subject:



Here's a horde of testosterone-laden Americhumps chimping out in front of the few available women:



Hahah :lol: :lol:

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1846
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by chanta76 » November 29th, 2015, 3:23 am

ladislav wrote:Well, the TWese media didn't exactly get involved until the man himself decided to raise a big stink about it. Maybe it's time Asian men do the same- raise stink, let it get in the media if and when such things happen.

But methinks, the US media already covers the model minority myth and how hard it is for Asian men to date in the US regularly. Not sure about dating assaults.

We should not be competing as to who is less racist and gloating over people getting abused- ala- Now it's your turn! We should make sure it happens less and less, whether it is a white racist, a yellow one, a brown or a black one doing it.
I totally disagree regarding the the American media dealing with how difficult it is for Asian men in the dating scene in America. In matter of fact the American media doesn't talk about how difficult dating is for men in general. America is f***ed up in a way that if I guy can't get a girl there is something wrong with him when in reality American culture is so f***ed up and women rights made it even more f***ed up.

You have white guys here complain how hard it's dating in America..but the media doesn't really talk about that.

Asian American guys have it 10X harder ..and the media totally ignores it.
Last edited by chanta76 on November 29th, 2015, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1846
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by chanta76 » November 29th, 2015, 3:37 am

sentinel89,

Have to disagree with you. I'm Asian male grew up in NYC. I had friends who are Asian guys get harass openly in public because of race. I was in subway once and group of white teenagers guys called me chinks and no one in the subway step in to help..why? Because they were afraid or didn't care. I had a Korean guy friend who dated a black girl and they had to break up because of the constant taunts they were getting.

I remember another time I was walking down the block and some car pulled up with bunch of white guys calling me gook go home..I had to make a run for it. Some of you might call me a p***y for not fighting back but if its group of guys vs just you by yourself I like to know what would you do.

Sure in NYC it's OK for Asian girls to be with a non-Asian guys and it's accepted but for Asian guys it's like a proving ground..I know one Asian guy who likes white girls and goes after them but tells me it's always a uphill battle because white guys will either cock block him or start fights with him.

For all the white guys here with Asian girls friends or wives in Asia you could complain about some Asian men giving you dirty looks but I never heard of Asian men beating up white guys for dating Asian girls. Think about there is HIGH amount of white guys dating /marrying Asian girls..if roles were reverse with high amount of Asian men with white women. You think white guys would passively accept it? I think not. All this proves to me is that there is higher amount of racism in the west where as more acceptance in Asia.

Here is article about Asian American kids experience the highest amount of bullying compared to other races in America.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barbara-g ... 68490.html

sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 6:56 pm

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by sentinel89 » November 29th, 2015, 8:13 pm

chanta76 wrote:sentinel89,

Have to disagree with you. I'm Asian male grew up in NYC. I had friends who are Asian guys get harass openly in public because of race. I was in subway once and group of white teenagers guys called me chinks and no one in the subway step in to help..why? Because they were afraid or didn't care. I had a Korean guy friend who dated a black girl and they had to break up because of the constant taunts they were getting.

I remember another time I was walking down the block and some car pulled up with bunch of white guys calling me gook go home..I had to make a run for it. Some of you might call me a p***y for not fighting back but if its group of guys vs just you by yourself I like to know what would you do.

Sure in NYC it's OK for Asian girls to be with a non-Asian guys and it's accepted but for Asian guys it's like a proving ground..I know one Asian guy who likes white girls and goes after them but tells me it's always a uphill battle because white guys will either cock block him or start fights with him.

For all the white guys here with Asian girls friends or wives in Asia you could complain about some Asian men giving you dirty looks but I never heard of Asian men beating up white guys for dating Asian girls. Think about there is HIGH amount of white guys dating /marrying Asian girls..if roles were reverse with high amount of Asian men with white women. You think white guys would passively accept it? I think not. All this proves to me is that there is higher amount of racism in the west where as more acceptance in Asia.

Here is article about Asian American kids experience the highest amount of bullying compared to other races in America.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barbara-g ... 68490.html

I have many Asian friends and acquaintances in the U.S., and I'm fairly certain that not a single one of them has experienced racism to such an extent as you described. I guess everyone has different experiences, though.

Btw, did you really link an article from the huffington post? HP is basically the source of SJWism

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1846
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by chanta76 » November 30th, 2015, 1:56 am

sentinel89,

What's your age range? I'm making a guess you were born in 1989 ..I could be wrong. I'm older than you if you were born in 89. I'm almost 40 years old..I notice with the younger generation under 25 years old Asian guys and depending upon locaiton (Hawaii , maybe Los Angles ..) Asians are Ok treated mostly the younger generation. Even here in NYC I notice a cultural shift with the younger Asian guys having a easier time dating out..where as in my generation is was just taboo.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4606
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by zboy1 » November 30th, 2015, 2:06 am

sentinel89 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:sentinel89,

Have to disagree with you. I'm Asian male grew up in NYC. I had friends who are Asian guys get harass openly in public because of race. I was in subway once and group of white teenagers guys called me chinks and no one in the subway step in to help..why? Because they were afraid or didn't care. I had a Korean guy friend who dated a black girl and they had to break up because of the constant taunts they were getting.

I remember another time I was walking down the block and some car pulled up with bunch of white guys calling me gook go home..I had to make a run for it. Some of you might call me a p***y for not fighting back but if its group of guys vs just you by yourself I like to know what would you do.

Sure in NYC it's OK for Asian girls to be with a non-Asian guys and it's accepted but for Asian guys it's like a proving ground..I know one Asian guy who likes white girls and goes after them but tells me it's always a uphill battle because white guys will either cock block him or start fights with him.

For all the white guys here with Asian girls friends or wives in Asia you could complain about some Asian men giving you dirty looks but I never heard of Asian men beating up white guys for dating Asian girls. Think about there is HIGH amount of white guys dating /marrying Asian girls..if roles were reverse with high amount of Asian men with white women. You think white guys would passively accept it? I think not. All this proves to me is that there is higher amount of racism in the west where as more acceptance in Asia.

Here is article about Asian American kids experience the highest amount of bullying compared to other races in America.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barbara-g ... 68490.html

I have many Asian friends and acquaintances in the U.S., and I'm fairly certain that not a single one of them has experienced racism to such an extent as you described. I guess everyone has different experiences, though.

Btw, did you really link an article from the huffington post? HP is basically the source of SJWism
Sentinel, are you serious? Most Asians I know have suffered a lot of racism, especially from Whites and Blacks. It's just that they don't like discussing this topic with others, and many Asians keep things inside since that's our culture. It's not a culture of whining and complaining. Seeing a psychologist is seen as a bad thing in Asian culture.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”