Poll: Are white women your first choice?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Are white women your first choice?

Yes, I prefer white women, if I could find a good one.
38%
No, I always prefer non-white women.
62%

Total votes: 13
drealm
Junior Poster

Poll: Are white women your first choice?

Post by drealm »

If good white women existed would they be your first choice?

Or do you prefer other races?

I'm not asking if you would date American white women today.

My question is about GOOD white women.

By good white women I mean pre 1960's white women. Ones who dressed modestly, didn't screw around, were feminine etc. Women like these:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are white women your first choice?

Post by jamesbond »

Yes, white women are definitely my first choice. These would be white girls from eastern Europe. I also really like women from Latin America, these women would be a close second.

I wouldn't touch a white American woman with a ten foot pole! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Are white women your first choice?

Post by Cornfed »

Yes, if white women didn't suck I would prefer them for marriage purposes, although would have no aversion to casual sex with women of other races. Actually, I would want to be more specific than just white women. Interestingly, I was given a genealogy of part of my ancestry who hailed from an island off the coast of Scotland. They actually made a point of marrying their cousins even when spatially separated, which makes sense for various reasons. It is only the modern decadence that caused this tradition to cease.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I used to prefer white women until my early 30's. So I would have answered the poll different back then. lol

Some tastes are acquired. You may prefer white women now, but once you experience dating women of other colors, your tastes change.

So white western women began to go corrupt in the 1960's? What happened at that time to corrupt them? Was it the hippie movement? How come feminism started at the same time as that? Were they connected?

Who or what started the hippie movement? Has it been traced to one group or instigator?

Was the hippie movement of the 1960's a trojan horse? I mean it started out as being an anti-war and anti-establishment movement. But then progressed to cultural and moral degeneracy right? So it was a trojan horse that pretended to be good at first but then was subverted. Or some say that it began as something good, but then was infiltrated. Some say that the Jews started the hippie movement to degenerate America too. Some say that the Charles Manson incident was orchestrated to end the hippie movement.

What do you all think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

No, I am white and I can say I've had "yellow fever" since middle school and high school thanks to anime and Japanese TV shows I saw. I also pretty much always dreamed of going to Japan and having a Japanese wife since that time. The only white girls I feel a lot of attraction towards are Eastern European, particularly Polish girls. I'm part Polish by ethnicity and by family name. I really like the "Slavic look" if you could say that, but then on the other hand am slightly turned off by the Anglo/general Western European look. I also don't have a preference for blonde hair and much prefer darker hair as well.