The Holocaust is a load of bull

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by droid »

Once pandabear is banned, the thread can be reopened to continue the relevant discussion.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

pandabear wrote:
droid wrote:Once pandabear is banned, the thread can be reopened to continue the relevant discussion.
You mean the circle jerk.
It's really evident here you want to be a cum bucket. What i don't understand is why your fantasy has to be nazi-themed :roll:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:
pandabear wrote:
droid wrote:Once pandabear is banned, the thread can be reopened to continue the relevant discussion.
You mean the circle jerk.
It's really evident here you want to be a cum bucket. What i don't understand is why your fantasy has to be nazi-themed :roll:
Well, it is not as if anyone has ever fantasized about being tied up and sodomized by someone dressed as a liberal.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

The Armenian Genocide also never happened, did it?

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Another historic event that never happened: the sacking of Jerusalem by the Romans.

The Jews who controlled Domitian made him construct an arch in Rome

Just so the Romans could feel guilty about something that absolutely never happened.

Josephus' "history" was a complete fabrication

http://www.biblestudytools.com/history/ ... -the-jews/
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Come to think of it, it's actually good you keep bumping the thread :wink:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

271 references to 6,000,000 Jews prior to the Nuremberg Trial announcement
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... or-to.html

Why are there so many references prior to WW2 about 6 million Jewish victims? None of the Holocaust defenders here has addressed that or explained it away so far. See the references above.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Unless, of course, NASA is a hoax. That might be more profitable in the end.

Then there's the transatlantic slave trade hoax. Since it would win for longest running, that must be the most profitable of all.

Fractional reserve banking and the whole money system is kinda fake, so you can't beat that one for profitability.

But wait! Spanning nearly 2000 years, you have Roman Catholicism! I think the vatican beats them all!
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote: I hate bump up this thread but I just watched ramzpaul's new video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwIsMQDkN8I[/youtube]

I completely agree with ramzpaul here. He is a white nationalist with brains. For me the Holocaust is personal because it affected my family, but I see no reason for most people to care. I don't care about the Holodomor and I don't spend my time investigating it. If someone here posted that his family had been wiped out in the Holodomor, I would have no reason to doubt him. So I really don't understand why so many here are obsessed with the Holocaust and why they would doubt the story of my family. I am not exactly a person who goes along with mainstream views just to fit in, so why would I lie about anything?
That guy in the video makes a good point. Genghis Khan killed 40 million people. Yet the Western media is not telling us everyday to lament or feel sorry for these victims. And plus why should you feel sorry for them if you didn't even know them? Obviously, the focus on the Jewish Holocaust is being used as a political tool for a political agenda. That's why the victims of it are being singled out as a "special event" to remind the world about. There are many more examples in history of millions killed that the media is not reminding us about, such as the 20 million Russians killed during the Bolshevik Holocaust. I wonder why. The Western media is just a dirty asshole and scum.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

The media is controlled by the jews. There are so many Hollywood executives who are jewish. So they want to tell their story.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The_Adventurer wrote:Unless, of course, NASA is a hoax. That might be more profitable in the end.

Then there's the transatlantic slave trade hoax. Since it would win for longest running, that must be the most profitable of all.

Fractional reserve banking and the whole money system is kinda fake, so you can't beat that one for profitability.

But wait! Spanning nearly 2000 years, you have Roman Catholicism! I think the vatican beats them all!
NASA itself isn't a hoax. It is just the studio where space hoaxes are broadcasted from.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Scanned copies of MANY newspaper clippings alleging to "6 million Jewish victims" BEFORE World War II:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/blogs/u136272-e3168/
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

Some examples:

1902-
The tenth edition of Encyclopedia Britannica (under its entry on 'anti-semitism') references "six million Jews" of Rumania and Russia being "systematically degraded"

1905-
A Jewish preacher declares that if the (Jewish-led) Communist uprising in Russia succeeds in overthrowing the Czarist government, Zionism would no longer be needed

1906-
A Jewish publicist cries wolf to (ironically enough) GERMANY that there was an impending Holocaust of "six million Jews" in Russia during the aftermath of the first Communist uprising there. This lame sob story was nothing more than a ploy to cover up the fact that the Communist uprising that took place in Russia a year earlier (1905) was the handiwork of his fellow Jews who perpetrated widespread atrocities against Russian patriots (anti-Communists) who didn't want a despotic Judeo-Bolshevist government.

1910-
In the American Jewish Committee's annual report it is claimed that since 1890 Russia has had a policy to 'expel or exterminate' six million of its Jews.

1919-
Shortly after WW1 Jews claim a Holocaust of "six million Jews". It doesn't fly too far, nobody buys it.

1921-
White Russian patriots gain ground on the Jewish Bolshevik usurpers of their nation. In a vein attempt to disguise their heavy involvement in murderous Bolshevism, Jews reel out the "six million" myth once again.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk[/youtube]

271 references to 6,000,000 Jews prior to the Nuremberg Trial announcement
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... or-to.html

Could this be the reason for the 6 million number?
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Je ... umber.html

Finally, here is the 1933 newspaper announcement that the Jews had declared war on Germany that you wanted to see. So you see, the Jews declared war on Germany FIRST, not the other way around as you've been led to misbelieve. They called for a boycott of German goods too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Regarding Auschwitz, why are there photos and testimonials from there that show that it was a friendly camp where people were cared for like real people? See these photos below from Auschwitz. How do you explain them?

http://sites.google.com/site/spielbergs ... -Inmates-T

Auschwitz camp nurses

ImageImage

Auschwitz camp concerts

Auschwitz soccer team

Auschwitz post cards to send at the post office (If Auschwitz was conducting "secret" mass murders, why would they allow the "inmates" to write post cards to the outside world which would expose it?)

Auschwitz credit allowances that were redeemable in the cantina

Gee, do all those photos above look like part of an extermination death camp? You gotta wonder...

Here are clips from interviews with Holocaust "survivors" who tell a very different story than our media and Steven Spielberg do. Notice during the interviews that as these "survivors" tell their story, that they have a gleam of nostalgia in their eyes, as though they were recalling HAPPY memories, not sad ones. How do you explain that???

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8UmMuRSSw[/youtube]

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »