Why Jews are not human

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Jews are not human

Post by Adama »

The scientific Jews are especially frauds. Remember this. They've controlled the modern media since its inception. They can weave any lie they want , and make anyone popular and likable, even the scummiest people on earth, just by saying a few words in their favor in the media. We all know they all also collude together to accomplish their goals. Now suppose if that goal was to present to the world that Jews are mostly a bunch of eccentric geniuses. Why wouldn't they present a fraud like Einstein, the idiot who failed at math, as the biggest genius there is? This only proves how gullible the goyim really are. They'll believe any lie. Any lie, as long as a few talking heads on the TV utter them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There is some great Jewish talent out there. Look what they did to Irwin Schiff, he was Peter Schiff's father and a true American Patriot. It's not all Jews, the dishonest money system is the real culprit and the Jewish control it.
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:So, if the most educated and intelligent Jews are not Orthodox - then what are they? I didn't know because you didn't say, but I'm guessing they are just secular?
Yes
Also, what's this Mikraites movement? I will check out your signature. Although, I already have a tattoo. I have two of them; but they are in places that are not seen and I can cover them with a shirt.
We Mikraites just try to follow the ethics of the Old Testament. If you join our meeting, we can discuss the issue of tattoos.

I have to ask about your earlier posts that were quite different:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 25#p251724

I assume you were trolling. So now please confess as to what your original intentions were.
No, I'm not trolling. Listen, I'm trying to figure this all out just like everyone else is. It's not easy; since nobody just comes out and tells us how it is - we are left guessing in the dark, trying to put pieces together. Judaism is not one big monolithic homogeneous thing, I don't for one second think that all Jews are bad, of course not. However, I have to look around me and see the evidence is right in front of me, all over the world. There is a huge Jewish involvement in what's going on.
I don't know what you mean by trolling - if you were saying, "I was mad" then yes, I was. I think a lot of us are. These guys were saying, "what are we gonna do about this, it?" and everyone was smashing their head against a wall. I simply stated what had happened in WW2 as a fact, and you jumped all over me as if - I believed or endorsed it. I simply stated it.
I don't know what you want me to say, or what you want from me. Obviously I don't like the collapse of my own culture/civilization. I have to see it right in front of me, every day. Do you think I enjoy this? It's beyond horrible. My intentions are to try to gain some understanding, and disseminate information as best I can.

Also, Adama, I don't think that's fair. I mean we have one guy on here - fschmidt who openly says he tries to practice Torah - saying he's trying to be a good person; and you're lumping everyone together saying that no one does. I don't get that...
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:I don't know what you mean by trolling
Saying on the one hand that you want to finish exterminating all jews, and on the other hand that visiting a synagogue may not be a bad idea for you, sounds somewhat inconsistent.
I simply stated what had happened in WW2 as a fact, and you jumped all over me as if - I believed or endorsed it. I simply stated it.
Earlier you said:
Eric wrote:So what do we do? .. I know they hate us (white) more than Any other race on the planet. What do we do?

I'd say something started back in Germany in WWII but they didn't go far enough with it.

I don't know what you want me to say, or what you want from me. Obviously I don't like the collapse of my own culture/civilization. I have to see it right in front of me, every day. Do you think I enjoy this? It's beyond horrible. My intentions are to try to gain some understanding, and disseminate information as best I can.
I come from exactly the same culture/civilization as you do. All I ask is that you think before you speak.
Also, Adama, I don't think that's fair. I mean we have one guy on here - fschmidt who openly says he tries to practice Torah - saying he's trying to be a good person; and you're lumping everyone together saying that no one does. I don't get that...
The crazy should be forgiven.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:

I would never lump every Jew together. All the ones who are bankers however, I do lump them together, along with those who observe the Talmud and practice their Judaism.

Fschmidt claims to want to live by the Torah. However, he doesn't believe one word of the Torah. Just ask him. He openly admits that he doesn't believe it. Anyone who truly believes the OT will believe the NT. Jesus was clear about that. Anyone who believes Moses, who wrote the Torah, will believe in Jesus. Also the story of the Rich Man and Lazarus also makes it clear. They don't believe the Torah, also known as the books of Moses. Neither do they believe any other prophet which the Lord has sent into this world. Because if they truly believed Moses they would be Christians, because believing in Moses means you also will believe in Jesus. That's what Jesus said.

Fschmidt and others like him just think godly principles are cool to live by. Those are two different things. How can a person live by a set of rules when he doesn't believe the book which has set those rules? You might ponder that question.

Also, he has criticized both God and Joshua for clearing the land of the wicked, which God ordered the Hebrews to do, saying God and Joshua went overboard, and implying that it was genocide. Those people were wicked. Obviously God had already judged those people and found them and their way of life to be worthy of death. It isn't for Fschmidt to criticize. That right there ought to tell you that he doesn't believe the Torah.

But go ahead, Eric. Get taken in by this Christ rejecting person who wants to live by the Torah but doesn't want to believe it. God will destroy and always has destroyed such people who reject Him.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:I don't know what you mean by trolling
Saying on the one hand that you want to finish exterminating all jews, and on the other hand that visiting a synagogue may not be a bad idea for you, sounds somewhat inconsistent.
I simply stated what had happened in WW2 as a fact, and you jumped all over me as if - I believed or endorsed it. I simply stated it.
Earlier you said:
Eric wrote:So what do we do? .. I know they hate us (white) more than Any other race on the planet. What do we do?

I'd say something started back in Germany in WWII but they didn't go far enough with it.

I come from exactly the same culture/civilization as you do. All I ask is that you think before you speak.
Stop setting up straw men. I never said that I want to "finish exterminating all Jews" for God's sake. Why don't you go back and read, carefully. ..I think you should be careful what YOU are saying. Not me. I'm done defending myself against you - have a nice day.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:

Even if I were to forgive you for being crazy, it wouldn't mean much. Surely you don't require my forgiveness even despite your insanity.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Whatever, I don't care. f**k the modern world and everyone who is a part of it. I am going to visit the Mennonites again the weekend, thank God.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:Whatever, I don't care. f**k the modern world and everyone who is a part of it. I am going to visit the Mennonites again the weekend, thank God.
Have fun. I think you're taking this modern world thing too seriously. Just homeschool your kids and turn off the TV. I don't understand this whole need to run off to join a compound.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:I don't understand this whole need to run off to join a compound.
That's because you don't understand the Old Testament.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
Adama wrote:I don't understand this whole need to run off to join a compound.
That's because you don't understand the Old Testament.
Okay then. Do us all a favor. Enlighten us through your understanding of the Old Testament where, citing chapter and verse, God told us to go off to join a compound.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

No one knows what to do with freedom. Look at us.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:No one knows what to do with freedom. Look at us.
Moses knew.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jews are human, they're just sneakier humans who stick together better then other humans and as a group command more power and influence then any other group. That does not make them devils or aliens, but at the same time gives people a right to be suspicious.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144