Why Jews are not human

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Jews are not human

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Jews are human, they're just sneakier humans who stick together better then other humans and as a group command more power and influence then any other group. That does not make them devils or aliens, but at the same time gives people a right to be suspicious.
They got all their power thru usury of counterfeit bills. The pinnacle of modern Judaism is usury plain and simple. Every other part of it is window dressing!

The Vatican is heavily involved in this as well... why work when you can get the entire world for free. :D
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This cute anti-semite girl on YouTube named Evalion explains here how to identify a Jew. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEyi4UnQ4fY[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:mrgreen:
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:This cute anti-semite girl on YouTube named Evalion explains here how to identify a Jew. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEyi4UnQ4fY[/youtube]
She's done an excellent job here. Since watching this video, I have noticed this even more in person now when I look at some Jews.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Rabbi at a Kabbalah conference, said that Jews are interdimensional alien commandos sent by God to conquer Earth. Wow can you believe that?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It appears StarChild was correct, they are space monsters. Please forgive me StarChild.....
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:It appears StarChild was correct, they are space monsters. Please forgive me StarChild.....
Aliens are always right :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Pretty crazy!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

sentinel89 wrote:In my humble opinion, Jews do not qualify as human. The reason for this is simple. The Jewish race (including both Ashkenazi and Sephardic) does not make any sense from an evolutionary perspective. The Jewish race has never survived on its own. ALL other races are capable of providing themselves basic survival needs. Australian Aboriginals, who are considered the least intelligent race of men, are capable of passing their seed onto subsequent generations, continuing the genetic bloodline, and ultimately surviving indefinitely lest killed off by a dominant race, struck by an asteroid, or by plague or famine. They could never achieve anything close to a modern civilization on their own, but they could survive.

Jews, on the other hand, have never been hunters and gatherers, nor have they ever been farmers (with VERY FEW exceptions). They have always survived as clever deceivers by swindling the fruits of the labors of other races. Gentile races till the soil, Jews enjoy the spoil.
The imperical evidence doesn't back up your Neo-Nazi rhetoric. The land in Israel was like a big desert. The Jews moved in there, and now I hear it provides about a quarter of Europe's. After the Jews took over, farming was successful there. The Hebrews were cattle herders, then moved to what was then known as Canaan, and took over much of it in a short period of time. They took over the farms there, and yes, they were farmers. The Judah tribe was taken into captivity in Babylon where many of them became city dwellers. They probably developed a lot of merchants back then. The European Jews are believed to have been descendants of city-dwelling Romans. Some of them went up to northern kingdoms to be court advisors or whatever. Then Jewish communities developed. Some of the European countries wouldn't let them own land. Christian kingdoms often wouldn't let Christians charge usary to each other. Jews were allowed to, so they developed banking and pawn shop industries. The Jew was the guy you pawned your mother's ring to and couldn't afford to get it back. Some of them became wealthy due to the power of compound interest.

Not a lot of Jews you meet in the US are farmers. Less than 1% are farmers. If you go based on personal experience, how many Hispanics do you know who are farmers? Where I come from, they aren't farmers. Maybe they work in chicken factories or in kitchens in restaurants or in various professions, but not farming. I don't know any Irish-American farmers either off the top of my head. How many farmers do I know? Not many. I can't think of any. I can't think of any Jewish farmers, either. That doesn't mean they don't exist.

Have you ever heard of a kibbutz? There are Jewish farmers. Look it up. The OP is just an ingorant post based on false assumptions.
Not only have they never provided their own food, but they have always depended on other races for protection. Modern Israel would have nothing without western backing. Every time they get in a ground fight with Hezbollah they come back with their tails between their legs. They win wars by using superpowers as their vassals and by superior technology of the IDF forces over rival forces.
From what I hear, Israel has a really tough army for its size and resources. They get support from the west partly because the US can help them without the Arab world trying to wipe them off the map. They sure overcame some obstacles during the six day war, but they may have had some divine intervention.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well this may explain why Jewish supremacists seem inhuman. John Lamb Lash, who first brought awareness to the Archons in 2002, which was then adopted by David Icke and others, said on Red Ice Radio that the Jewish Supermacists are proxies for these Archons, who also want to destroy European culture and wipe out the white race. Wow so these podcasts cover the Archons, Gnosticism, Jewish conspiracies and White genocide. That's a rad combination of topics in one. Not many will cover all that together. See these clips below.

Here is the full version of the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nar04M2XjXw

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting slide presentation by a Russian guy about Jewish conspiracies and how some Jews could be aliens or reptiles. It sounds crazy at first, but after you spend an hour and a half looking at his slides and images, you start to wonder if it could be true after all. It's very engaging, mind blowing and jaw dropping, with spooky music in the background. He also shows cards from an Illuminati card game back in 1995 that predicted a lot of events. Very freaky.

ARE THE JEWS ALIEN LIZARDS ? I thought it was a crazy idea until I studied it

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

It seems that "Jews" can mean a lot of things, including to their own people- someone might not even be considered a "Jew" unless it comes from the matrilineal side. If someone is of Jewish descent, but doesn't practice that religion, are they still "Jewish"? What about vice versa? Supposing they marry a "Jewish" woman or man? How about just being circumcised?

Speaking of which: I DO find it a bizarre practice that this is so common in America, without America being a Jewish-majority country. I actually find it a bizarre practice to begin with, given that a "covenant cut" can be anywhere, due to blood circulating throughout the body-even if this is to be passed along to the next generation (which, if it's done at any point in the past, it would pass down anyway). So we have a kind of dangerous practice that directs laceration at (generally) an infant.

Anyway, there is considerable discussion in the Bible (Old Testament, at minimum) of farming & doing pretty much any profession of the time. I do remember people saying that the Jews weren't slaves in Egypt, but mercenaries- mercenaries that were gaining a great deal of power. It seems this is where the issue between Egypt & the Jews started. Not real sure they built the pyramids, either.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The more I learn the more I do not believe what we are spoon fed as being actual factual history, one key item about modern Jewishness being promoted out of ISRAEL which many say is a complete farce is the fact if you can prove your mother was Jewish you get immediate state citizenship.........
Time to Hide!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

People post pictures of blonde Jews trying to disprove that Jews are Semites. Yes, there are such blondes and Aryan looking ones, but they are an exception. Very few of them are among them. Most Jews look like N.Arabs or Italians and there are such Aryans among them, too. I can show you a whole bunch of Lebanese and Italian actors and many will look blonde. But if you take 100 of Lebanese and put them in Finland, they will stand out. Overall, they will look Semitic.
In Germany there was some intermarriage, hence you have these blondes, but a sharp eye- which an average American does not have- will still spot certain Jewish features. The eyes, the nose, etc will show Jewish blood
Europeans such as Russians, Germans and Poles can spot those. But an American usually cannot. No eye.
As far as Jews not tilling land, well, they weren' t allowed to when in exile. Same as overseas Chinese. How many became farmers in the USA or M' sia?
90 % of Jews are Middle Eastern DNA. In the USA some mixed but not in the Russian Empire. To see what they look like, google Yakov Sverdlov or Trotsky. Or even Einstein. They look like they could all be selling falafel in Beirut.
Last edited by ladislav on June 29th, 2020, 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You posted pix of American Jews many of whom mixed with WASPs. Jews in the US are maybe 10- 20% WASPs. In Germany there was some mixing, too. But saying that an average Ashkenazi looks like an average German is a fallacy. Most Jews are Semitic and look like Greenspan, Paul Michael Glaser and Adam Sandler. Kind of Italian or Lebanese looking. Such blondes are exceptions. Hence, you have the word Antisemitism. If they were all Aryan blonds, no such word would exist.
In the Russian Empire and the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth Jews did not mix. They look like Arabs.
Google Yakov Sverdlov and tell me if he looks Russian to you.
I have met blonde Egyptians, blond Syrians and blonde Greeks. They looked German. But if you take 100 Greeks and put them in a small German village, they will be much darker overall. As a group.
Same with the Jews.
As far as tilling land, they were not allowed to.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!