Why Jews are not human

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Jews are not human

Post by The_Adventurer »

@Adama, I have two questions.

1. Who, then, would you say, today, are the descendants of Moses, Aaron and the Hebrews of old?

2. Was there an ethnic difference between the Hebrews and the Canaanites?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The_Adventurer wrote:@Adama, I have two questions.

1. Who, then, would you say, today, are the descendants of Moses, Aaron and the Hebrews of old?

2. Was there an ethnic difference between the Hebrews and the Canaanites?
Practically everyone is a descendant of Abraham. When you think about it, when there was an extremely small population group leading to the expanded group we have today, everyone is mixed in somewhere, because the further you go back, the fewer ancestors there are, simply due to there having been very few people back then. We all share the same DNA, although many do not want to believe that is possible, as if we are separate species. Go back far enough and everyone is related. And people have randomly mixed during ancient times.

God said that He could raise children by Abraham according to the flesh (genes) from stones. It doesn't matter. It is the spirit which matters. Is the person a follower of Jesus or not? God doesn't care about DNA or genes.

The Hebrews themselves are a racial mix, although those who claim to be their descendants either don't know or dont want to know. The 12 Patriarchs of Jacob/Israel were not all of the same ethnicity. Their mothers weren't all of the same ethnicity. They had mothers of various ethnicities, even Ethiopian and Egyptian.

Now if you don't believe me, look at what percentage of people they claim are descendants of Ghengis Khan. Some ridiculous percentage of people today are his descendants. Then go back even further than that.
Last edited by Adama on April 8th, 2016, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:This is a religion of power/control. It's all it ever really was. Look at the tenets of Judaism - it's very "of this world" and material; to gain dominion over the world and destroy it's nations so that they submit under the rule of Israel, with Jews as the chosen people at the top.
Jesus explains this well in the parable of the Husbandmen. If you're saved you can read it and figure out exactly what He is talking about:

Matthew 21:33-46King James Version (KJV)

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

Here God tells us they are against humanity:

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 1 Thessalonians 2:15

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

John 8:44 (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Matthew 15
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

15 -"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:15 -"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."
Not all jews are Pharisees, Jesus for example.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

fschmidt, what will you do when the world turns against Israel?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

sentinel89 wrote:fschmidt, what will you do when the world turns against Israel?
What do our rulers want you to do ? GIHAD!
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

sentinel89 wrote:fschmidt, what will you do when the world turns against Israel?
I don't care about Israel.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

fschmidt, what do you think is the solution to the Jewish problem? (I'm not talking about the "final solution"). Clearly, Jews need to be kicked out of banking, media, and culture. Not every Jew in these industries is guilty, but how can we separate the good from the bad?

What industry could Jews be forced into that would serve as a positive and healthy contribution to mankind? Clearly Jews are talented civilization destroyers, but could they be the polar opposite if led by the right people? If the Rothschilds/Soros's of the world are toppled from the Jewish hierarchy, and replaced by people who are not satanic occultists, maybe Jews could really do what they think they're doing now (Jews think they are the salvation of mankind).

Maybe this is all wishful thinking. If even 2% of Jews would have called out the Lehman Bros, Bear Stearns, AIG, Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, etc., then I would be must less inclined to paint Jews with one big brush. You have to call them out as not "wall street bankers" but "JEWISH wall street bankers." The problem is not wall street, the problem is Jewish wall street.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

sentinel89, while Judaism is part of the problem, it is far from the whole problem. If every evil Jew disappeared, it wouldn't make any difference. There are plenty of evil non-jews like Jamie Dimon who would take their place. American banking is dominated by jews, but European banking is not and is just as corrupt.

People love conspiracy theories because it is nice to think that there is just some evil group that can be overthrown and then everything would be fine. But this is just a fantasy. The truth is that modern culture is rotten to the core. Just go to your local shopping mall and look around. Those people are shit regardless of race, creed, or color.

Decent people simply need to withdraw from modern culture into their own (religious) communities. Those communities should exclude those who don't share their basic values, which I assume would generally mean excluding liberals, Muslims, and followers of Judaism.

One other point. Judaism goes out of its way to confuse ethnic jews with followers of Judaism who I would call "Judaists". This is because Judaism itself is fundamentally racist. The real problem here is Judaism, not jews. Jews not associated with Judaism have made all kinds of valuable contributions to society, especially in science. I have tried to explain the problems of Judaism to other jews, but without much success. You can read this here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenJudaism/
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:sentinel89, while Judaism is part of the problem, it is far from the whole problem. If every evil Jew disappeared, it wouldn't make any difference. There are plenty of evil non-jews like Jamie Dimon who would take their place. American banking is dominated by jews, but European banking is not and is just as corrupt.

People love conspiracy theories because it is nice to think that there is just some evil group that can be overthrown and then everything would be fine. But this is just a fantasy. The truth is that modern culture is rotten to the core. Just go to your local shopping mall and look around. Those people are shit regardless of race, creed, or color.

Decent people simply need to withdraw from modern culture into their own (religious) communities. Those communities should exclude those who don't share their basic values, which I assume would generally mean excluding liberals, Muslims, and followers of Judaism.

One other point. Judaism goes out of its way to confuse ethnic jews with followers of Judaism who I would call "Judaists". This is because Judaism itself is fundamentally racist. The real problem here is Judaism, not jews. Jews not associated with Judaism have made all kinds of valuable contributions to society, especially in science. I have tried to explain the problems of Judaism to other jews, but without much success. You can read this here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenJudaism/
Why would you exclude members of Islam or especially Judaism? Real practicing Jews are probably the best source of strength and wisdom and guidance, and spirituality - as they practice Torah. They tend to be, on the whole, far more educated than Christians; who for the most part just spout emotionally laden nonsense and rely on blind Salvation as an excuse to be as anti-intellectual/ and annoying as possible. They completely lack wisdom or judgement; and 90% of them don't even read or pick up a bible. They are lazy and anti-intellectual and say that "Jesus Christ will save me." Christianity is way too easy to be infiltrated - that's why it has been. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh. This is what I've seen. As for Islam, I've met far more decent and good Islamic people than I have Christians. I just don't understand your comment.
Although, I understand the need to withdraw from society and as it were, go up into lighthouses or holdouts of goodness, wisdom, real religion and culture, and ethics and morals. I am thinking lately that visiting a synagogue where Torah is central, might not be a bad idea, for me.
I understand what you're saying, in that I think we've been so brainwashed to think that we all have to 'accept and come as one' by this globalist agenda conditioning, for so long now - that we've lost how to think differently. It's perfectly okay to. So, yes, I agree with what you are saying - in that we don't have to accept "everything."
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:Why would you exclude members of Islam or especially Judaism? Real practicing Jews are probably the best source of strength and wisdom and guidance, and spirituality - as they practice Torah. They tend to be, on the whole, far more educated than Christians; who for the most part just spout emotionally laden nonsense and rely on blind Salvation as an excuse to be as anti-intellectual/ and annoying as possible. They completely lack wisdom or judgement; and 90% of them don't even read or pick up a bible. They are lazy and anti-intellectual and say that "Jesus Christ will save me." Christianity is way too easy to be infiltrated - that's why it has been. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh. This is what I've seen. As for Islam, I've met far more decent and good Islamic people than I have Christians. I just don't understand your comment.
Although, I understand the need to withdraw from society and as it were, go up into lighthouses or holdouts of goodness, wisdom, real religion and culture, and ethics and morals. I am thinking lately that visiting a synagogue where Torah is central, might not be a bad idea, for me.
I understand what you're saying, in that I think we've been so brainwashed to think that we all have to 'accept and come as one' by this globalist agenda conditioning, for so long now - that we've lost how to think differently. It's perfectly okay to. So, yes, I agree with what you are saying - in that we don't have to accept "everything."
Islam and Judaism are different cases, but what they share is that they are incompatible with other cultures. In the case of Islam, they will try to grow and eventually impose sharia law where they live. I wish Muslims the best of luck, but they should live in Islamic countries under sharia law, just as Muhammad said, and they should not be invited to live in non-Islamic countries.

Regarding Judaism, I am talking specifically about Talmudic Judaism. Their version of Torah is twisted beyond recognition in the Talmud. They absolutely do not practice what is taught in the Old Testament. As an example, the Old Testament is very anti-racist. Moses's second wife was black and when Aaron complained about it, God punished him. That is what it says in plain Hebrew, but the Talmud makes up some bullshit to get around this. This is the general pattern of how the Talmud twists all of the written Torah. For more insight, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tddCNY6U77Y

I should add that Judaism has been decaying, like most everything else. The most intelligent and educated jews are not orthodox, so they are being assimilated into liberal culture, and out of judaism. Orthodox Judaism has become increasingly anti-intellectual with the Hasidic movement and so Judaism is destined to became as stupid a religion as the rest. But don't take my word for it. Visit your local Orthodox synagogue and judge for yourself.

The reason that Judaism is incompatible with other cultures is that the Talmud teaches that jews should become parasites. For more:

Of course modern mainstream Christianity is the absolute worst, completely pathetic. But Christianity wasn't always this way. After all, it was Christianity that produced the Enlightenment. There are still sane remnants of Christianity like the Conservative Mennonites. I consider these to be the most promising religions.

But if you want real Torah without Christianity, then considering joining Mikraites, see my signature.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I am considering it. Thank you very much, for your thought out response and reply. ; ).

I know that Talmud twists everything, believe me I've read and seen many things from it which quite disturbed me. So, if the most educated and intelligent Jews are not Orthodox - then what are they? I didn't know because you didn't say, but I'm guessing they are just secular? Also, what's this Mikraites movement? I will check out your signature. Although, I already have a tattoo. I have two of them; but they are in places that are not seen and I can cover them with a shirt.

Thanks, and what a sad, sad world we live in now.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:So, if the most educated and intelligent Jews are not Orthodox - then what are they? I didn't know because you didn't say, but I'm guessing they are just secular?
Yes
Also, what's this Mikraites movement? I will check out your signature. Although, I already have a tattoo. I have two of them; but they are in places that are not seen and I can cover them with a shirt.
We Mikraites just try to follow the ethics of the Old Testament. If you join our meeting, we can discuss the issue of tattoos.

I have to ask about your earlier posts that were quite different:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 25#p251724

I assume you were trolling. So now please confess as to what your original intentions were.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Do you seriously believe that they can just go into a different industry? They are doing exactly what Jesus told us they were trying to do in the Parable of the Husbandmen. They are trying to take over the world. But why? For their father. Jesus also tells us that their spiritual father is Satan. There you have your answer. So it is really moot to ask if we could simply reassign their aptitude. It isn't possible, because that is their whole purpose. That would be like telling a jungle cat not to hunt and eat raw meat.

Modern Judaism is the Phariseeism of the Bible. Just do a google search on it. Modern Jews openly admit that Judaism is from the Pharisees.

Don't bother with the Mikraites. You might as well become a Mormon or Jehovah's witness. Having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. They'll preach the Bible to you all day, but out of some weird stupidity, they themselves do not believe one word of it. They just think it is a cool list of rules to somewhat live by.