Why Jews are not human

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Why Jews are not human

Post by sentinel89 »

In my humble opinion, Jews do not qualify as human. The reason for this is simple. The Jewish race (including both Ashkenazi and Sephardic) does not make any sense from an evolutionary perspective. The Jewish race has never survived on its own. ALL other races are capable of providing themselves basic survival needs. Australian Aboriginals, who are considered the least intelligent race of men, are capable of passing their seed onto subsequent generations, continuing the genetic bloodline, and ultimately surviving indefinitely lest killed off by a dominant race, struck by an asteroid, or by plague or famine. They could never achieve anything close to a modern civilization on their own, but they could survive.

Jews, on the other hand, have never been hunters and gatherers, nor have they ever been farmers (with VERY FEW exceptions). They have always survived as clever deceivers by swindling the fruits of the labors of other races. Gentile races till the soil, Jews enjoy the spoil.

Not only have they never provided their own food, but they have always depended on other races for protection. Modern Israel would have nothing without western backing. Every time they get in a ground fight with Hezbollah they come back with their tails between their legs. They win wars by using superpowers as their vassals and by superior technology of the IDF forces over rival forces.

If all gentile races were to suddenly disappear from Earth one night, Jews would go extinct soon thereafter. They would have no other race to leech from any longer, and so they would individually turn against each other in attempt to leech from other members of their own race. In a matter of years, they would completely kill each other off and go extinct.

This is not something that can be said about any other race. Gentile races are human races that organically spawned from the Earth and evolved over millennia of migration, climate change, and other factors that contribute to natural selection. How is it possible that the Jewish race came to be, if it is not self sufficient, and is not subject to the same Darwinian tests that Mother Nature has placed on all gentile races?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Jews are not human

Post by fschmidt »

Thank you for the complement. I have always considered humans to be a rather repulsive species and I am embarrassed to be associated with them.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

sentinel89 wrote:In my humble opinion, Jews do not qualify as human. The reason for this is simple. The Jewish race (including both Ashkenazi and Sephardic) does not make any sense from an evolutionary perspective. The Jewish race has never survived on its own. ALL other races are capable of providing themselves basic survival needs. Australian Aboriginals, who are considered the least intelligent race of men, are capable of passing their seed onto subsequent generations, continuing the genetic bloodline, and ultimately surviving indefinitely lest killed off by a dominant race, struck by an asteroid, or by plague or famine. They could never achieve anything close to a modern civilization on their own, but they could survive.

Jews, on the other hand, have never been hunters and gatherers, nor have they ever been farmers (with VERY FEW exceptions). They have always survived as clever deceivers by swindling the fruits of the labors of other races. Gentile races till the soil, Jews enjoy the spoil.

Not only have they never provided their own food, but they have always depended on other races for protection. Modern Israel would have nothing without western backing. Every time they get in a ground fight with Hezbollah they come back with their tails between their legs. They win wars by using superpowers as their vassals and by superior technology of the IDF forces over rival forces.

If all gentile races were to suddenly disappear from Earth one night, Jews would go extinct soon thereafter. They would have no other race to leech from any longer, and so they would individually turn against each other in attempt to leech from other members of their own race. In a matter of years, they would completely kill each other off and go extinct.

This is not something that can be said about any other race. Gentile races are human races that organically spawned from the Earth and evolved over millennia of migration, climate change, and other factors that contribute to natural selection. How is it possible that the Jewish race came to be, if it is not self sufficient, and is not subject to the same Darwinian tests that Mother Nature has placed on all gentile races?
This is pretty dumb, i will have to disagree with this drivel. You probably really are some kind of shill.

Jews aren't a race to begin with, but a delusional identity group. They have certain fixed phenotypes due to simultaneous inbreeding and race-mixing, but are not a race in its own right. Also the "jews" of ancient have not much to do with the present ones, as i'm sure you are very well aware of. This alone kills your whole premise.
And i would contend, evolutionarily, it is de facto working pretty well for them isn't it?

I started talking to some Israeli chicks here in Vietnam the other day, and they were pretty much German, just from their looks, one was actually pretty damn hot, but somebody unfamiliar with the marbles-in-the-mouth accent would not have distinguished them.

It is too easy to look for a comfortable paradigm, but things are more complicated than that, a mess if you ask me.

What's the definition of human? I think this OP, and cornfed regarding blacks, are wrong. In my book, being bi-pedal, and able to do some verbal -if basic- communication are the two main requirements.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

I don't want to call you an idiot Droid, so I'll be a little nicer and just call you clueless. Obviously Jews are actually human. The title was just to be jokingly provocative. The Jews of today are the exact same Jews of the Old Testament, and they exhibit the same ridiculous gentile loathing behavior. See the book of Esther.

Jews ARE a race. Sephardic Jews and Ashkenazi Jews share DNA that is completely exclusive to Jews. The lid from the Khazar theory was blown off decades ago. Jews have a group evolutionary strategy that is unique to them, but you don't know that because you posted here without doing any research on the matter yourself. Read Kevin MacDonald's scholarly series on Jewish Group Evolutionary Strategy, and then come back here when you have something more meaningful than "ur wrong cuz I saw Israeli girls that looked German and were hot"
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

sentinel89 wrote:I don't want to call you an idiot Droid, so I'll be a little nicer and just call you clueless. Obviously Jews are actually human. The title was just to be jokingly provocative. The Jews of today are the exact same Jews of the Old Testament, and they exhibit the same ridiculous gentile loathing behavior. See the book of Esther.

Jews ARE a race. Sephardic Jews and Ashkenazi Jews share DNA that is completely exclusive to Jews. The lid from the Khazar theory was blown off decades ago. Jews have a group evolutionary strategy that is unique to them, but you don't know that because you posted here without doing any research on the matter yourself. Read Kevin MacDonald's scholarly series on Jewish Group Evolutionary Strategy, and then come back here when you have something more meaningful than "ur wrong cuz I saw Israeli girls that looked German and were hot"
The title was just to be jokingly provocative.
Why?
That's why i honestly think you might be a shill.
Do you want to further press the pavlovian notion that critique-of-the-jews = dehumanization = extermination ?
Jews ARE a race. Sephardic Jews and Ashkenazi Jews share DNA that is completely exclusive to Jews.
I disagree that the different phenotypical -and even widely differing individual- jews carry a common "rogue" gene, expressed in their collective behavior.
So is this rogue gene like a body snatcher actually trying to evolutionarily promote itself?
Did this gene come from the sephardic side or from the ashkenazi side? (or from the many other unacknowledged european contributions?)
Please expand on this since you are the one citing Macdonald's material.

I believe the whole thing is just a cultural phenomenon. Again, I've met many jews that look completely european or completely semitic, Are they silent carriers of said 'jew' gene? Does said gene express itself only in behavior? Why do many jews have to be "spotted" if they have a strictly racial definition?
Further, many non jews have typical jewish features, yet do not identify themselves with the group.
The lid from the Khazar theory was blown off decades ago
Link?
The Jews of today are the exact same Jews of the Old Testament,
That doesn't make any sense, get real
Are you trying to legitimize their status as the "original" "chosen"?

Let's see us some "jews", "from The Old testament"

Look at smoking hot "kike" Bar Rafaeli lol:

And so on...

***All politics aside, there's some more actual eye candy here:
http://www.wormedia.com/2013/10/women-s ... ional.html

Oh Holy smokes wow not to troll like pandabear but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57YNeFFg6HY

Damn, Perfect 10 "jewess" Avigail Alfatov LMAO :shock:
Last edited by droid on February 26th, 2016, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is a fascinating subject, I am interested in this because it's good to know your masters :wink: . If you do enough inbreeding over time are you not creating a race ? My step fathers friend traces his Jewish linage back over 800 years so he claims.

I do not believe anything in the main stream like the DNA testing which can be rigged easily and like you say Droid a lot of these Ashkenazi look plain German and doesn't Ashkenaz mean Germany in Hebrew? Supposedly tracing the linage through the mother goes back 1000's of years to the Palestine area so some how the word seems to have gotten out and spread.

The more I study this it seems like the elite monied have been twisting history the last several centuries and most of it is a carefully crafted forgery to meet their goals ?

By the way Ladislav believe the bloodlines really do go back thousands of years of racial purity to a degree but I think we are being conned.

And one other thing Ladislav was telling me he believes he is a direct descendant of the character people in the bible and I believe the bible is total made up bullchit so that is where I part believing his tale on how things came to be.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:This is a fascinating subject, I am interested in this because it's good to know your masters :wink: . If you do enough inbreeding over time are you not creating a race ? My step fathers friend traces his Jewish linage back over 800 years so he claims.

I do not believe anything in the main stream like the DNA testing which can be rigged easily and like you say Droid a lot of these Ashkenazi look plain German and doesn't Ashkenaz mean Germany in Hebrew? Supposedly tracing the linage through the mother goes back 1000's of years to the Palestine area so some how the word seems to have gotten out and spread.

The more I study this it seems like the elite monied have been twisting history the last several centuries and most of it is a carefully crafted forgery to meet their goals ?

By the way Ladislav believe the bloodlines really do go back thousands of years of racial purity to a degree but I think we are being conned.

And one other thing Ladislav was telling me he believes he is a direct descendant of the character people in the bible and I believe the bible is total made up bullchit so that is where I part believing his tale on how things came to be.
Jews are no more a race than the Miami Dolphins fans are a 'race'. But instead here the commonality pivots on a self-referencing "jewishness".
I think you're right, over time you would probably create a new race, but there is both inbreeding and race-mixing, since it is a small group distributed across even smaller pockets, but with an obvious acceptance of intermarriage with others.
Don't they say that those born of jewish-goy unions "take" the jewish side? It would be interesting to see some numbers on that.

In my view if someone is for example 1/32 genetically "jewish", this doesn't make them so, even if they identify with the theme. It's like a black guy named "jackson" or "foreman" who is 1/64 white claiming he is white. It doesn't add up.

It would be funny that ladislav, who is one of the more race-paranoid guys here, would be claiming some jewish racial purity. But i haven't seen his actual posts on that.

I found some nice gifs of Winona Ryder in Lucas. I'll probably get hammered for this but that was one beautiful girl my goodness

http://spiderliliez.tumblr.com/post/123 ... -as-cappie
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think some Ashkenaz have genetic markers such as Tasacs disease which shows genetic inbreeding of some claimed Jews ? Brother Nathaniel looks like one of these by looks but what do I know ? He would be a good source for the skinny on this.

From what I have also read lightly there is DNA testing which has been done which proves the Palestinians are the same gene pool as the dark skinned Jews of the Palestine area which is now called Israel.

There is light mixing as you stated but that is the case for all peoples is it not, as I stated the tracing of the lineage through the mother goes to where ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

----------
Last edited by Moretorque on February 27th, 2016, 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ppppppppp
Time to Hide!
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Jews were experts at eugenics before eugenics was a word. They really are descendants of ancient Israel/Judea. That cannot be taken away from them. Their closest relatives are, ironically, Palestinians.

How did they become "white?"

When they were exiled from Jerusalem and found themselves in Europe, they purposefully mixed with the races of the host nations for a temporary period of time. They did this so that they could blend into the host nation and not be viewed as foreigners. Both Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews did this, and they both have an average of somewhere around 30% European admixture. Sephardic Jews did it in Spain, and Ashkenazi Jews did it somewhere in East Europe.

http://davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

When they've completed destroying the west, they will take the purest Jews from the gene pool and mate them with Chinese or other Asian women, then they will begin their destruction of Asia.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:This is a fascinating subject, I am interested in this because it's good to know your masters :wink: . If you do enough inbreeding over time are you not creating a race ? My step fathers friend traces his Jewish linage back over 800 years so he claims.

Trust me, the genealogy is sound. There are diseases we only see in Askenazis, because they're so inbred over the centuries that recessive genes that are fatal or severely debilitating and almost unseen outside of the Jewish population have become quite commonplace. Recessive inherited disease doesn't lie, it's kind of a "both of your parents have this extremely rare recessive allele that traces back to one population our they don't" sort of thing.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:Is this whole modern-day-Jews-did-not-really-descend-from-ancient-Jews really a thing in some CT circles?

What would have happened? Why/How would a different group rush in, replace them, and start speaking their language, and assume their culture, all without anyone noticing?
There are Sephardic (middle eastern) Jews and Ashkenazi (European) Jews. It is thought that Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of the Khazars, a tribe of Turko-Mongolian origin, who, finding themselves sandwiched between powerful Christian and Muslim empires, decided to placate both by converting en masse to Judaism around 900AD - Judaism having no stigma associated with it before they got on board.
4GlORY
Freshman Poster

Post by 4GlORY »

Its not their fault , that you re a loser. Jews are well - organized, helping their own , and knowing how to prolong gratification. If anybody knows how to be self - sufficient than these are definitely Jews.

I would love if I had been born to a jewish family.