Black woman hypergamy: BW with White men

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black woman hypergamy: BW with White men

Post by zboy1 »

Black Women & White Men - MGTOW

"Hello Sandman, I have been watching your videos for awhile even though I am not a MGTOW I have learned a lot and wish I had this
information years ago. Keep up the good work. There have been an ongoing movement of black women in the US dating and marrying white men. They call it swirling. Books have been written instructing black women on how to secure their white knight in shining armor.

The blatant hypergamy is fascinating as they state clearly in many videos on YouTube why dating white men are better. Reason include they are better providers, fathers etc basically marrying these men will give them access to resources. Not to mention most importantly they will have "pretty mixed babies with good hair". They often time speak negatively about black men while praising and throwing themselves at white men. I find it funny that it was black women who sided with feminism and the welfare state that cause the destruction of the black family. They had no issue removing black men from the homes.

Now they have failed raising men and are now complaining that black men are no good. All the while ignoring the fact they are the ones that raised these boys to become the dysfunctional men they speak of. I will leave you some links on the phenomena that you can share with everyone. What are your thought on this Sandman?" Well Anonymous Skunk thanks for the donation and topic idea. After looking through your links which I will share with everyone in a few minutes I realized that you are talking about two separate issues here with regards to black women dating white men.

One is the resource card. They want access to more money and lighter babies which will give them higher statues. And the secondary issue is that black men get upset when black women are sweet, polite and well behaved around white guys. So I want to explore these issues and get to the root cause of this. I know some guys out there won't agree with me but I notice that black men are in general more masculine then white men. They can hold their own ground better when it comes to women. That's what I've seen. And as a result black women respond to black male aggression with their own aggression.

I can't believe black men envy white men when we get so called pleasant behavior from black women. The average white male doesn't have anywhere near as much emotional intelligence and resolve when dealing with women as the typical black man is made out to have by society. The media pumps out the idea that black men are aggressive and outspoken towards women, but white males are portrayed as soft spoken and passive around females. Women pickup on those stereotypes they see and mass communications and treat each man according to his race and skin color first and foremost and his sex second.

Are Black Women Sweeter, More Feminine & Submissive To White Men Part 1

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black woman hypergamy: BW with White men

Post by zboy1 »

Sandman is stating that Black woman only act nice with White men due to hypergamy and trying to suppress their 'Black side' by being with White men. He also believes that all woman are hypergamous, sneaky creatures, who only act in a certain way with their man to get what they want.

Listening to Tommy Sotamayor and other Black men, seems like Black woman are just as bad as Asian woman, in many respects--especially their self-hatred of their own race and men.

Reasons I Wont Date Black Women, @Tjsotomayor "Tommy Sotomayor" might be Right!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:Sandman is stating that Black woman only act nice with White men due to hypergamy and trying to suppress their 'Black side' by being with White men. He also believes that all woman are hypergamous, sneaky creatures, who only act in a certain way with their man to get what they want.

Listening to Tommy Sotamayor and other Black men, seems like Black woman are just as bad as Asian woman, in many respects--especially their self-hatred of their own race and men.

Reasons I Wont Date Black Women, @Tjsotomayor "Tommy Sotomayor" might be Right!

But in China, are there some that are better or are many of them hypergamous?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

All girls are hypergamous; but in some places, woman's demands aren't as high as others. I think in China, it depends; some are very materialistic, and others aren't. In the States, practically all woman are super hypergamous--more than any other country I've seen so far.

Not to say I believe in NAWALT (Not all woman are like that). Deep down, all woman are hypergamous to a degree. ...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:All girls are hypergamous; but in some places, woman's demands aren't as high as others. I think in China, it depends; some are very materialistic, and others aren't. In the States, practically all woman are super hypergamous--more than any other country I've seen so far.

Not to say I believe in NAWALT (Not all woman are like that). Deep down, all woman are hypergamous to a degree. ...
Okay. That sounds about right. Thanks, bud.