Multiculturalism DESTROYS Social Cohesion

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Multiculturalism DESTROYS Social Cohesion

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video explaining why multiculturalism actually causes social upheaval.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Multiculturalism DESTROYS Social Cohesion

Post by Taco »

The more social problems a country has the more profit that can be made.

Multiculturalism increases crime. Judges, Lawyers, Police Officers, Prison Guards, Doctors all want to get paid. They can't get paid if there's no crime. They need lots of race riots to keep the prisons, jails and hospital emergency rooms full of people.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Here's the thing, this goes back to the cult of Aton, or Akhenaton...in Egypt thousands of years ago. The whole one world civilization thing - Yeah, it goes back to him. People have been trying to do this for millenia, and this was so unpopular in Egypt - his statues were desecrated and his name scratched off all monuments after he left throne. His son Tutankhamun, changed his name to "amun" to avoid having any association whatsoever with his father, but it didn't work. He was killed as a teenager, probably by a chariot in battle or just while he was kneeling. The wheel struck him across the front and torso, caving his chest and smashing everything inside, shattering a femur and many other bones. Someone, probably had it out for him.

This goes beyond making a profit. These people are Luciferian, which means they rely solely on the intellect. If they can destroy existing world and make a profit off it at the same time, why not - two birds with one stone. You look around and notice how nobody seems to care about anybody but them; that in essence, they are their own God?
Yes, it's a trickle down effect, that's how these people think.
Ever go to a job and see how the boss in charge effects everyone below him? They all adapt, and the workplace adapts those characteristics. That's how the people pulling the world, now think. Scary isn't it? Or enlightening...however you want to see it.

They honestly don't see it the way that we do - or anybody from the old world. We are seeing it from a completely different angle - it's impossible to see the one side from the other. I've played around with the Freemasonry literature and I think I'm beginning to understand how they think, and see things; they honestly believe they are doing good. They are all about the 'individual'. To them it's all about what you can do, build, become in this life - with your holy temple, your body. Each person has the power to illuminate themselves and others around them by their spiritual knowledge, attainment...personal vision, etc.

They are doing tremendous harm and untold damage to the world because they believe in all that they can See. To us it's the same why cant we see the way or why they would like it that way?
It's a war and battle between two ideas, two separate sides of a coin. God, and God is man.

Their side is coming. They are bringing it to us. It's coming and we can't stop it.
I don't know what to do, either. I'm thinking about it.
You have to choose & pick sides.

Here's a thought. Let go or be dragged, it's very true.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

In order to be a independent nation you have to coin your own money, the funding runs everything.....
Time to Hide!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I have to agree with this. As I gotten older mixing of race makes it more unstable. There has to be cohesion for stability and yes this is racial identity.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining what happens when multiculturalism takes over a city.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thYTi-iEdMs[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

What is the use of social cohesion?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is so surprising to me. Whenever I get a new job, it is always that I am one of the few American born people that work there. And among the Americans, I am usually one of the few whose parents were born here. People can get right off the boat and get good jobs when they come here. Doesn't even matter where they are from. The recent immigrants know more about how to get key government jobs with benefits than do most of the American born citizens. And you can hear them during lunch talking about their home countries. You hear them conversing in their native languages which is forbidden but they do it anyway.

Most of them are from the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, India, Philippines.

I also troll some local places where younger people hang out, and there are less white girls coming through today than just back two to six years ago. You used to be able to walk outside and there would be tons of them. Now it takes some effort to find them. I wish I had woken up and found a bride six years ago, but I was so depressed in that MGTOW nonsense, feeling sorry for myself, and I had a ton of physical illnesses due to my sins. [sobs]
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:People can get right off the boat and get good jobs when they come here. Doesn't even matter where they are from. The recent immigrants know more about how to get key government jobs with benefits than do most of the American born citizens.
Eh, it is not that they know how to get the jobs - it is that traitors want to give them the jobs.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Adama wrote:The recent immigrants know more about how to get key government jobs with benefits than do most of the American born citizens.
Federal government jobs are strictly for US citizens.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

pandabear wrote:
Adama wrote:The recent immigrants know more about how to get key government jobs with benefits than do most of the American born citizens.
I didn't say what type of government entity. Have I? Also, is it possible for immigrants to become citizens? Anyone who comes in their youth can become a citizen, and when they are adults, they can live as Americans do, as far as I know.

Do you know otherwise? You have piqued my interest here. Are you saying that immigrants can't become citizens? Are you saying immigrants who later become citizens still can't work for the government? This is unclear to me.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Adama wrote:
pandabear wrote:
I didn't say what type of government entity. Have I?
Are you talking about state and local governments? Then, you're right, such jobs are open to anyone who may work in the USA.
Also, is it possible for immigrants to become citizens? Anyone who comes in their youth can become a citizen, and when they are adults, they can live as Americans do, as far as I know.

Do you know otherwise? You have piqued my interest here. Are you saying that immigrants can't become citizens? Are you saying immigrants who later become citizens still can't work for the government? This is unclear to me.
Immigrants may work for the federal government after becoming citizens. The government gives special consideration to immigrants with special skills and advanced education, when deciding who may immigrate.

https://www.uscis.gov/eir/visa-guide/h- ... quirements

After becoming citizens, such people will know as much about government jobs as do American citizens with similar educational backgrounds--which is considerably more than what most other American citizens will know.

However, the federal government has been cutting way back on government jobs with benefits, and instead turning jobs over to contractors, starting with the Clinton years, and accelerating during the Bush years. The contractors may hire non-citizens.