Muslims in Germany Celebrate the Extinction of German Race

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Muslims in Germany Celebrate the Extinction of German Race

Post by jamesbond »

This video shows how Muslims migrants living in Germany are looking forward to the day that the German race becomes extinct. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Muslims in Germany Celebrate the Extinction of German Ra

Post by Taco »

This just in...

Pope Says Muslims Must Breed With Europeans
http://www.prisonplanet.com/pope-franci ... peans.html
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The major reason for this is to knock the IQ down in Europe and other white areas, kinda a death to 1st world progress in those areas by lobotomy.

Do some of you believe woman and idiots vote and push for big government ? because I do not want to worship the all powerful state. Just curious.....

Good short clip by Paul.....
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:The major reason for this is to knock the IQ down in Europe and other white areas, kinda a death to 1st world progress in those areas by lobotomy.

Do some of you believe woman and idiots vote and push for big government ? because I do not want to worship the all powerful state. Just curious.....

As per the video, the IQ doesn't seem that high to-begin-with/after-all....
Madness
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The major reason for this is to knock the IQ down in Europe and other white areas, kinda a death to 1st world progress in those areas by lobotomy.

As per the video, the IQ doesn't seem that high to-begin-with/after-all....
Madness
I read Germans in Germany on the average had an IQ of 107 and were only out done by the Nazi Jew at 110......
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:I read Germans in Germany on the average had an IQ of 107 and were only out done by the Nazi Jew at 110......
The Germans are smart people but their leader Angela Merkel is an idiot. She is letting in millions of refugees without vetting them, she is in essence destroying Germany.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I read Germans in Germany on the average had an IQ of 107 and were only out done by the Nazi Jew at 110......
The Germans are smart people but their leader Angela Merkel is an idiot. She is letting in millions of refugees without vetting them, she is in essence destroying Germany.
Germany is a totally occupied nation as of post WW 2 and Merkel does the bidding of the people sitting on the treaties signed by Germany following the Bad war....

It's in the video you posted " why women destroy nations " , this has all been done on purpose in order to decapitate any intelligent large scale COMMUNITIES THAT MAY BEcome in OPPOSITION TO OUR RULERS WISHES FOR TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION...

Gee James get with it! :roll:
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Muslims in Germany Celebrate the Extinction of German Race

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Too bad this wasn't a long enough discussion.