Black Women the Most Educated Demographic in America

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Black Women the Most Educated Demographic in America

Post by The_Adventurer »

African-American Women Now Top the List of Most-Educated Group in the Country

"...a new report goes beyond mere enrollment numbers to show that black women also have the highest numbers where degree-earning is concerned. The findings, also issued by the National Center of Education Statistics, indicate black women led every other race and gender group in this area, making them them—based on hard and fast statistics—the most educated demographic in the country. "

http://sandiegofreepress.org/2016/06/af ... p-country/
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Women the Most Educated Demographic in America

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

They also lead the country in terms of STDs, rates of child abuse, single motherhood, and divorce.

Please keep that propaganda off this board, because it borders on lying. NAIL SCHOOL certificates don't count as education here!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

They are also the most emotional, illogical, irrational, nonsensical, anti evidence/science, loud, disturbing, violent and annoying individuals on earth. The number 1 leading cause of african american males being behind bars and the number 2 leading cause of african american males to have high blood pressure. They lead the world in having children out of wedlock. 60+% of them have two children from two different fathers. They lead the world in having kids whom they don't know who the father is. They drain the system in child support because they are too f@cking lazy to work like normal people (thus being a tool of the communist take over of america planned out in the 1960s). They try to prevent the father from seeing his own children. They lead the world in abortions (margaret sanger is in hell right now smiling from cheek to cheek). They take ethnic studies, women studies and other bull$hit courses in college that prepares them for nothing but more frustration. They treat good/descent men more harshly than any other nationality. They're more likely to be fat. They lead the world in cardiovascular disease. They surgically insert other peoples hair into their own hair. They go days, weeks and even months without washing their hair! There was one woman who went a full year because she didn't want to mess up her hair which resulted in having maggots on her scalp!!!!! They lead the world in smacking their lips and sucking their teeth for no reason. They are a rare sight in the gym. They are a rare sight in barnes-n-noble and other bookstores. They're obsessed with soap operas. As far as they're concerned, you're guilty until proven innocent (you don't want them on the jury). You don't need to tune into tommy sotomayor to understand that. The majority of Blk wmn fail to understand that there is a difference between educated and intelligence. 4 years and $120,000 down the drain. I made a joke the other day to a friend of mine: 'Dogs jump out of the way when they see them.'
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

I forgot to mention they are the most hypocritical people on earth.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It shows how worthless education has become when the stupidest "people" are handed the most qualifications.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All this be RACISM

Some black women are beautiful and in tune I'll be it it's very rare.........
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think these educated black women are partly why the divorce rate in the states is so high. I bet if you removed most of the marriages of black women, and if you removed California and the people who have been married more than once, that the divorce that is not nearly as high as it seems.

Black women decided long ago that they didn't want to be women. I work with black women and it gives me emotional pain to even be in the same room with some of these women. They are hostile and don't know the first thing about being ladies or even women. And you can't tell them anything either.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Modern Black American women are the most educated demographic in the U.S. due mostly to the affirmative action and feminism. The results of this can be found in the employment of large numbers of black women in many corporate and government offices at many large cities throughout America in such places as New York, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington D.C., etc. However, for all of their accomplishments Black American women are both the LEAST DESIRED AND LEAST PARTNERED/MARRIED among all races of U.S. women. This has been a big topic discussed by various media specials over the years from such networks as ABC and CNN. These news reports often say that they are more Black men in prison than in the workforce, there far less black men with college degrees, Black women outnumber black males, or the men on their level date interracially. Most women by nature are hypergamous meaning that they will seek out men who at either the same level or higher in social or economic status than them and never those they consider beneath them. But the mainstream media is very biased against Black American men because it never airs any of their viewpoints or opinions (both blue-collar and professional) as to the real reasons why despite being the most educated, modern Black American women are the least desired to be with!!! And while the following doesn't apply to all black women (nor is it exclusive to them) many fall into those categories. Here is a list of reasons:

1.) They are very domineering, masculine, aggressive, rude, disrespectful, and even violent toward decent/intelligent/nice men.

2.) Many do not take pride in dressing and/or acting feminine/submissive/lady-like.

3.) Nearly half of them are overweight or obese.

4.) They have the highest abortion rates.

5.) They have the highest STD/HIV rates.

6.) Many of them are single mothers with children from multiple fathers.

7.) They have the highest divorce rates.

8.) Many of these women go for bad boys and thugs.

9.) Many of these women while pursing their educations and careers, wait far past their sexual market value (SMV) to find a good man to settle down with.

10.) Many of them overlook shorter men or those guys not driving expensive cars or not making six-figure salaries.

11.) Many of them make unwanted sexual advances towards guys they think the are attracted to and dominate.

12.) Many of them are superficial and materialistic.

13.) Many of them are hypocritical, especially when it comes to the issue of interracial dating/marriage in which they hate seeing black men with any non-black women. While they themselves who "swirl" with White or other non-black males don't often receive the same criticism.

It is for those reasons mentioned above as to why more and more Black American men (or just American guys in general) are either becoming MGTOWs or they are going ABROAD/EXPATRIATE ( Brazil, Colombia, the Philippines, Europe, etc.) to find foreign women to date and marry.

Please check out these links:

"22 TRAITS YOU DON'T WANT IN A BLACK WOMAN" (By The Angry Man Channel)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0GtFbhs4_Q

"STUDY: BLACK WOMEN ARE THE LEAST DESIRED DATING BLOCK"
http://www.centrictv.com/life-love/rela ... block.html
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on June 6th, 2016, 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

w.p.o. wrote:They are also the most emotional, illogical, irrational, nonsensical, anti evidence/science, loud, disturbing, violent and annoying individuals on earth. The number 1 leading cause of african american males being behind bars and the number 2 leading cause of african american males to have high blood pressure. They lead the world in having children out of wedlock. 60+% of them have two children from two different fathers. They lead the world in having kids whom they don't know who the father is. They drain the system in child support because they are too f@cking lazy to work like normal people (thus being a tool of the communist take over of america planned out in the 1960s). They try to prevent the father from seeing his own children. They lead the world in abortions (margaret sanger is in hell right now smiling from cheek to cheek). They take ethnic studies, women studies and other bull$hit courses in college that prepares them for nothing but more frustration. They treat good/descent men more harshly than any other nationality. They're more likely to be fat. They lead the world in cardiovascular disease. They surgically insert other peoples hair into their own hair. They go days, weeks and even months without washing their hair! There was one woman who went a full year because she didn't want to mess up her hair which resulted in having maggots on her scalp!!!!! They lead the world in smacking their lips and sucking their teeth for no reason. They are a rare sight in the gym. They are a rare sight in barnes-n-noble and other bookstores. They're obsessed with soap operas. As far as they're concerned, you're guilty until proven innocent (you don't want them on the jury). You don't need to tune into tommy sotomayor to understand that. The majority of Blk wmn fail to understand that there is a difference between educated and intelligence. 4 years and $120,000 down the drain. I made a joke the other day to a friend of mine: 'Dogs jump out of the way when they see them.'
W.P.O. great post!!! And you are certainly right about black women rarely being at Barnes & Nobles bookstores because I go there often and I usually see only white or Asian women there.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I was joking around with one hispanic woman recently, in the presence of a black female. I said to the hispanic woman about a man who wasn't a citizen, "Hey, why don't you marry him? Then he will get benefits." She jokingly said no. Then I dropped.

The black female sitting there says to me, "Well why dont you marry him?"
I said, "I don't marry men."
She said, "Well it is legal nowadays for men to do that."
I said, "I am not one of those men."

This exchange actually went on for one or two more rounds. You see she thought she was teaching me a lesson, that is that you can't joke around with people. But then she didn't just joke around with me, she wouldn't let the issue drop. All she had to say to me was that that type of joke isn't appreciated. She didn't have to go keep asking me offensive questions as if I was serious about the whole thing.

There is no governor on many of these women. They don't know where the line is which they should not cross, cause no one ever told them or they are too ignorant to listen when spoken to. They sure like to dish out heavy doses of "I'm going to teach you a lesson."

Then they wonder why no one wants to work with them or even be in the room alone with them. Single mothers yup. Many of them have children. Few of them have men in their lives.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Forgot to add they're the most selfish, unappreciative and ungrateful individuals on earth. They are the least pursued people out of all women. I've heard that white, hispanic and asian women do better than blk wmn on "blackpeoplemeet.com!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Modern Black American women are the most educated demographic in the U.S. due mostly to the affirmative action and feminism. The results of this can be found in the employment of large numbers of black women in many corporate and government offices at many large cities throughout America in such places as New York, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington D.C., etc. However, for all of their accomplishments Black American women are both the LEAST DESIRED AND LEAST PARTNERED/MARRIED among all races of U.S. women. This has been a big topic discussed by various media specials over the years from such networks as ABC and CNN. These news reports often say that they are more Black men in prison than in the workforce, there far less black men with college degrees, Black women outnumber black males, or the men on their level date interracially. Most women by nature are hypergamous meaning that they will seek out men who at either the same level or higher in social or economic status than them and never those they consider beneath them. But the mainstream media is very biased against Black American men because it never airs any of their viewpoints or opinions (both blue-collar and professional) as to the real reasons why despite being the most educated, modern Black American women are the least desired to be with!!! And while the following doesn't apply to all black women (nor is it exclusive to them) many fall into those categories. Here is a list of reasons:

1.) They are very domineering, masculine, aggressive, rude, disrespectful, and even violent toward decent/intelligent/nice men.

2.) Many do not take pride in dressing and/or acting feminine/submissive/lady-like.

9.) Many of these women while pursing their educations and careers, wait far past their sexual market value (SMV) to find a good man to settle down with.

10.) Many of them overlook shorter men or those guys not driving expensive cars or not making six-figure salaries.

11.) Many of them make unwanted sexual advances towards guys they think the are attracted to and dominate.

13.) Many of them are hypocritical, especially when it comes to the issue of interracial dating/marriage in which they hate seeing black men with any non-black women. While they themselves who "swirl" with White or other non-black males don't often receive the same criticism.

It is for those reasons mentioned above as to why more and more Black American men (or just American guys in general) are either becoming MGTOWs or they are going ABROAD/EXPATRIATE ( Brazil, Colombia, the Philippines, Europe, etc.) to find foreign women to date and marry.

Education is a joke nowadays. I work in a field where they are always pushing you to go back to school to get a higher degree to work the same crappy job. They like to increase the education requirements, but the pay never increases. Almost like there was some conspiracy afoot, but I digress.

These affirmative action winners get help on three accounts: They are female, they are black, and they have illegitimate children. The possession of illegitimate children entitles them to all kinds of benefits that normal people don't know about and aren't interested in, this includes welfare, section 8 housing, food stamps, medicaid. They even give some of them free (refurbished) cell phones.

They are giving out freebies to these children like tic tacs. Naturally if the anti-people, anti-family government is going to give out free cash, these types will be the first to line up to get them.

So when they say black women are higher educated, so what? They aren't higher gross income earning.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Adama wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Modern Black American women are the most educated demographic in the U.S. due mostly to the affirmative action and feminism. The results of this can be found in the employment of large numbers of black women in many corporate and government offices at many large cities throughout America in such places as New York, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington D.C., etc. However, for all of their accomplishments Black American women are both the LEAST DESIRED AND LEAST PARTNERED/MARRIED among all races of U.S. women. This has been a big topic discussed by various media specials over the years from such networks as ABC and CNN. These news reports often say that they are more Black men in prison than in the workforce, there far less black men with college degrees, Black women outnumber black males, or the men on their level date interracially. Most women by nature are hypergamous meaning that they will seek out men who at either the same level or higher in social or economic status than them and never those they consider beneath them. But the mainstream media is very biased against Black American men because it never airs any of their viewpoints or opinions (both blue-collar and professional) as to the real reasons why despite being the most educated, modern Black American women are the least desired to be with!!! And while the following doesn't apply to all black women (nor is it exclusive to them) many fall into those categories. Here is a list of reasons:

Education is a joke nowadays. I work in a field where they are always pushing you to go back to school to get a higher degree to work the same crappy job. They like to increase the education requirements, but the pay never increases. Almost like there was some conspiracy afoot, but I digress.

These affirmative action winners get help on three accounts: They are female, they are black, and they have illegitimate children. The possession of illegitimate children entitles them to all kinds of benefits that normal people don't know about and aren't interested in, this includes welfare, section 8 housing, food stamps, medicaid. They even give some of them free (refurbished) cell phones.

They are giving out freebies to these children like tic tacs. Naturally if the anti-people, anti-family government is going to give out free cash, these types will be the first to line up to get them.

So when they say black women are higher educated, so what? They aren't higher gross income earning.
Hey Adama, please check out these two videos:

"VIDEO: OBESE WOMAN STARTS TRASHING STORE AFTER EBT CARD GETS REFUSED" (BY INFOWARS)
http://www.infowars.com/video-obese-wom ... ts-refused

"MANLY LOOKING TWINS ON STEVE HARVEY SHOW DISS NICE GUYS FOR BEING UNATTRACTIVE" (BY TNNRAWNEWS)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+W4h2JzlTOdo
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That be RACISM for sure, the mother of the human race Illuminati cards should be charged with unlimited credits free of charge........... :roll:
Time to Hide!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I guess this applies to mostly Black American female...What about black women from Africa or the Caribbean Island? I think it's not the case over there. Saying that isn't some of it black men fault regarding black women?