Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Best evidence that proves the Holocaust occurred

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best evidence that proves the Holocaust occurred

Post by Cornfed » September 6th, 2017, 6:45 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:All that being said, the Holocaust was a real thing and millions were deported into Nazis hands en masse and were used for labor, and systematically killed off all because they were doing far better than Hitler thought they should be doing.

That's the calling card of the loser, killing off the people you cannot out compete.
So childlike.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Post by fschmidt » September 6th, 2017, 7:27 am

Cornfed wrote:Why are you so wedded to the holohoax narrative? The fact that some of my relatives died in the war doesn't cause me to think the war was a conspiracy to wipe out my family.
My parents witnessed what happened in Hungary where most of the jewish population disappeared. And this just confirms the evidence which seems plentiful including what was linked to in the initial post in this thread.

I don't see why anyone would want to argue about this. Genocide against various groups has been common in history. A sensible white nationalist would rightly argue that the jewish holocaust was nothing special and that there were plenty of other cases where large numbers of people died like the Holodomor and the Turkish extermination of Armenians. This is a much stronger argument against the sacred status of the Holocaust.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » September 6th, 2017, 7:46 am

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Why are you so wedded to the holohoax narrative? The fact that some of my relatives died in the war doesn't cause me to think the war was a conspiracy to wipe out my family.
My parents witnessed what happened in Hungary where most of the jewish population disappeared.
Of course they disappeared. They went to internment camps. Sure, at that late stage of the war with little food and medicine available, many of them died there.
I don't see why anyone would want to argue about this. Genocide against various groups has been common in history. A sensible white nationalist would rightly argue that the jewish holocaust was nothing special and that there were plenty of other cases where large numbers of people died like the Holodomor and the Turkish extermination of Armenians. This is a much stronger argument against the sacred status of the Holocaust.
If that were true, people would say that. It just so happens that it obviously isn’t.

gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Post by gsjackson » September 6th, 2017, 1:17 pm

Eric wrote:You forgot some commas in your post fschmidt just letting you know.
If this is sarcasm about me putting on a grammar cop hat and chiding Contrarian Expatriate for mangling a metaphor, bear in mind that he consigned Kradmelder, an engineer who expressed himself competently, to permanent white trash ignoramus status for using an expression like "very unique."

It's an unusual twist for sarcasm to reflect back self-deprecatingly on the writer by illustrating the very deficiency it purports (presumably tongue-in-cheek) to critique, but I'm sure Winston welcomes adventurous forays into expression.

OK, no more grammar cop.

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”