Doing the right thing by blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Doing the right thing by blacks

Post by Cornfed »

Blacks would lead happy lives if humans would just leave them alone. Consider their natural monkoid lifestyle. They live simply in mud huts, sheboons do all the little daily work, bucks occasionally build another mud hut or kill a zebra or whatever but mostly lie around drinking primitive beer and playing bongo drums and such, and they copulate and make lots of babies. Then some disease or drought or other troop of primates comes along and thins their numbers, keeping the population low and allowing this idyllic lifestyle to continue.

Then humans come along and ruin everything. They give the blacks food and medicine, so the population expands to the point where they are always under pressure and have to do hateful work to get by. Worse yet, humans dress them in people-clothes, pretend they are people and insist they do people things like doing their taxes and designing marketing campaigns for scented toilet paper that their monkey brains were never designed to cope with, while limiting themselves to 2.3 children. When they inevitably fall short of expectations, this is seen as a bad thing and whoever is blamed, the implication is always that their monkoid nature is inherently flawed. It is like blaming dogs for not meowing and cats for not barking. No wonder the poor beasts become angry and bitter.

If we had a shred of humanity we would return these beasts to their natural habitat where they can be wild and free and/or humanely cull them at once.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Doing the right thing by blacks

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed have you seen how many gold medals they have won representing the white man ? Then the white devil doesn't even give them a real solid gold medallion for all their work......... :evil:
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

While I disagree with Cornfed about various issues, he is not wrong to point out, that a serious number of crimes in USA is committed by black people, who are presenting a minority in USA. The latest riots are a good example in Milwaukee. There are people who lost any feeling for right and wrong - what counts is only the race and this is simply wrong.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This thread be Racist :shock: , I'm call'in the Pres ...we gonna burn this whole MOFO down.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:There are people who lost any feeling for right and wrong - what counts is only the race and this is simply wrong.
Well that just shows what a bigoted species imperialist you are. Here you are looking down on these monkoids just because they don't have abstract concepts of justice and evidence as if they were human, when all they want to do is lie outside their mud huts, drink primitive beer and copulate with sheboons, and that would work out fine if they were given a chance. It would be like a bloodhound looking down of you for not being able to track a raccoon through long grass. Check your prejudice.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed your here so you should have just a little respect even if you don't like where you came from........
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

No idea why it is wrong what I said. Prejudice?

I said, it is true that a huge number of crimes in USA is committed by a minority, the black people of USA, and I also said that those black people participating in riots lost any feeling for justice.

I would not go however so far to call ALL black people to be primates and not humans.

These black rioters in Milwaukee have fun with arson, looting, beating up people of different races, etc. they are clearly criminals who should be arrested quickly. There is no excuse for such a behavior.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

The problem with America is that it is a police state - moreso than probably anywhere else in the world and the people who get the brunt of this are black people - if black people had the urge to riot because they are primates then they would be rioting in the Bahamas, in Bermuda and such places.

And of course white people never riot - that Stanley Cup riot where an all white crowd of hooligans who smashed up Vancouver city centre in 2011 - I mean - that was a figment of the imagination... or they were blacks in disguise... and never mind places like Britain and Russia where people riot over sporting events.

In today's world - you need to be more than white to get on - that means Cornfed has nothing to offer as the only thing that f***er thinks he has got going for him in his white skin.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:No idea why it is wrong what I said. Prejudice?

I said, it is true that a huge number of crimes in USA is committed by a minority, the black people of USA, and I also said that those black people participating in riots lost any feeling for justice.

I would not go however so far to call ALL black people to be primates and not humans.
Right, and by saying that the monkoids should have had a feeling for "justice" in the first place, you are implying that the mentality of intelligent, white, North European men is a valid normative standard and to the extent that the monkoids differ from it, they are bad. But why should they be expected to conform to our standards in the first place? Why shouldn't they be allowed to be niggers in their natural environment?

Suppose I said that most cats were peaceful animals that were really kind to mice and small birds and the few that weren't were just bad apples. It would be apparent that I actually HATED CATS, as I judged their inherent cat nature to be bad. I submit that for the same reason, you hate niggers.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

You see, Cornfed, the advocates of racial integration are imperialists in disguise. They want to force their culture and living standards on blacks. Blacks naturally resent this (and rightly so), which leads to additional conflict.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Cornfed wrote:Blacks would lead happy lives if humans would just leave them alone. Consider their natural monkoid lifestyle. They live simply in mud huts, sheboons do all the little daily work, bucks occasionally build another mud hut or kill a zebra or whatever but mostly lie around drinking primitive beer and playing bongo drums and such, and they copulate and make lots of babies. Then some disease or drought or other troop of primates comes along and thins their numbers, keeping the population low and allowing this idyllic lifestyle to continue.

Then humans come along and ruin everything. They give the blacks food and medicine, so the population expands to the point where they are always under pressure and have to do hateful work to get by. Worse yet, humans dress them in people-clothes, pretend they are people and insist they do people things like doing their taxes and designing marketing campaigns for scented toilet paper that their monkey brains were never designed to cope with, while limiting themselves to 2.3 children. When they inevitably fall short of expectations, this is seen as a bad thing and whoever is blamed, the implication is always that their monkoid nature is inherently flawed. It is like blaming dogs for not meowing and cats for not barking. No wonder the poor beasts become angry and bitter.

If we had a shred of humanity we would return these beasts to their natural habitat where they can be wild and free and/or humanely cull them at once.
actually the original people of Australia had one of the most advanced civilizations on earth, until the soulless british invaders came and started ethnic cleansing and brutalizing a peaceful, happy people who lived in harmony with nature

You really sound ignorant on this point

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mvv4RllHws[/youtube]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

livefreeordie wrote: actually the original people of Australia had one of the most advanced civilizations on earth, until the soulless british invaders came and started ethnic cleansing and brutalizing a peaceful, happy people who lived in harmony with nature
IIdeally most of Australia would have been kept as a reserve for the Abos and other flora and fauna. European agriculture would have been restricted to certain areas where it was profitable, which is a tiny percentage of the continent. Mining ventures would try to leave as little environmental footprint as possible. It would be illegal to commit bestiality with the Abos or supply them with human stuff. Imagine how much happier the average Abo would be today if this policy had been applied compared to now.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

White Australians are the worst white people I have ever met (which makes sense as most of them are descended from England's criminal underclass), so it is not a surprise to me that they ruined life for the abos.