20 Questions Black People Have For White People Answered

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

20 Questions Black People Have For White People Answered

Post by jamesbond »

Here is The Amazing Atheist answering 20 questions that black people have for white people.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDBPUPgCDI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 20 Questions Black People Have For White People Answered

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video by The Amazing Atheist where he answers more questions black people have for white people.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR8ab9KxxfA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

This is level 2 of deception. Most white people are up and awakened from this White and black psy-op ...The best way for white race would have been to MOVE ON...

The Amazing Atheist looks like a shill as he never mentions all Slave Trade was done by the JEWS not white people...There is no JEW word in any of his videos.

Although he is right to the T on all point on black people, there is deep hidden deception, As we have seen before, these guys would turn over and let you down on some points...He would be shown to support Hitler, KKK or some incident that no human will like.

He is actually taking the blame of slavery on white people and then defending it, when White Race never ever took a single black guy as slave...every black slave was in the hands of a JEW.

Shill Alert...It takes less than 10 minutes of Google search to find out this simple fact that JEWS were the slave owners, traders not white
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

starchild5 wrote:This is level 2 of deception. Most white people are up and awakened from this White and black psy-op ...The best way for white race would have been to MOVE ON...

The Amazing Atheist looks like a shill as he never mentions all Slave Trade was done by the JEWS not white people...There is no JEW word in any of his videos.

Although he is right to the T on all point on black people, there is deep hidden deception, As we have seen before, these guys would turn over and let you down on some points...He would be shown to support Hitler, KKK or some incident that no human will like.

He is actually taking the blame of slavery on white people and then defending it, when White Race never ever took a single black guy as slave...every black slave was in the hands of a JEW.

Shill Alert...It takes less than 10 minutes of Google search to find out this simple fact that JEWS were the slave owners, traders not white

Whites or Jews trading slaves for the trade into the
America's were very late in the slave trade business. Slaves from Africa were bought and sold from roman times. Eventually the trade was dominated by Arabs. When Europeans bought slaves from Africa they did not have to go on slaving raids. Black slave traders were ready and willing to deal. Europeans are no longer in that business but you can still buy a slave in Africa as the trade still lingers there today