Why did Hitler hate Jews?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why did Hitler hate Jews?

Post by Winston »

From my friend. His comments follow:

On April 26, 1933 Hitler declared during a meeting with Roman Catholic Bishop Wilhelm Berning (de) of Osnabrück:

“I have been attacked because of my handling of the Jewish question. The Catholic Church considered the Jews pestilent for fifteen hundred years, put them in ghettos, etc., because it recognized the Jews for what they were. In the epoch of liberalism the danger was no longer recognized. I am moving back toward the time in which a fifteen-hundred-year-long tradition was implemented. I do not set race over religion, but I recognize the representatives of this race as pestilent for the state and for the Church, and perhaps I am thereby doing Christianity a great service by pushing them out of schools and public functions.”

The transcript of this discussion contains no response by Bishop Berning. Martin Rhonheimer does not consider this unusual since, in his opinion, for a Catholic Bishop in 1933 there was nothing particularly objectionable "in this historically correct reminder".[36]

The Nazis used Martin Luther's book, On the Jews and Their Lies (1543), to claim a moral righteousness for their ideology. Luther even went so far as to advocate the murder of those Jews who refused to convert to Christianity, writing that "we are at fault in not slaying them".[37]

Archbishop Robert Runcie has asserted that: "Without centuries of Christian antisemitism, Hitler's passionate hatred would never have been so fervently echoed...because for centuries Christians have held Jews collectively responsible for the death of Jesus. On Good Friday Jews, have in times past, cowered behind locked doors with fear of a Christian mob seeking 'revenge' for deicide. Without the poisoning of Christian minds through the centuries, the Holocaust is unthinkable."[1]:21 The dissident Catholic priest Hans Küng has written that "Nazi anti-Judaism was the work of godless, anti-Christian criminals. But it would not have been possible without the almost two thousand years' pre-history of 'Christian' anti-Judaism".

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi ... nstalled=0

Have you read this ? It's from Wikipedia , not some extreme right wing source. Not saying I condone what hitler did but can we deny that the Jews are responsible for liberalism?

The Jews are using liberalism to destroy western civilization and Christianity in an unholy alliance with the Muslims. But we can't deny that Jews primarily vote liberal though. It's strange why they vote liberal and are more protective of Muslims than Christians.

Perhaps because they feel they were persecuted by Christianity in the past. Practically every prominent Jew is liberal. Many prominent feminists were Jewish too. It's strange.

Hitler foresaw that Jews would use liberalism to bring down western civilization .... That was his view. So if we take the view that Jews are responsible for liberalism then it would imply that hitler was right. Not that it would justify mass murdering Jews though. I can't support that. Most average people are innocent. It's the elite that spearheads policy change.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne