It should be illegal to feed blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

It should be illegal to feed blacks

Post by Cornfed »

As we should know, there are K-selected organisms which have few offspring and invest a lot of resources in their offspring. Examples include bears and humans. Then there are r-selected organisms which have lots of offspring and invest little in them. Examples include rats and blacks. It is the natural order of things that r-selected organisms suffer a high attrition rate. If people were upsetting the natural order of things by making sure that most rat babies survived to adulthood, we would soon be waist deep in rats. Even if rats were not vermin, this would be hugely damaging and such behavior would be made illegal.

Now why is this not the case with blacks? Even if they were not vermin, the rapid expansion of their population due to human medical and food intervention would still be hugely damaging. Just look at the effects on the fauna of Africa and the humans in Europe and North America. So what is the justification for this? Why aren’t Oxfam, Doctors Without Borders and other evildoers responsible for inflicting this plague on the world being locked up or executed like they deserve?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: It should be illegal to feed blacks

Post by sentinel89 »

I agree with this. These white church missionaries that go to Africa for charitable programs so they can feel good inside do not realize they are doing more harm than good. They are causing the growth of an unproductive population of people, who are becoming increasingly dependent on the aid and charity they receive from developed nations. If we were to one day have insufficient resources to provide such aid, it would result in a Rwanda-like event, but on steroids.

The same is true for American blacks. Growing populations of black Americans reduces the quality of the average American, and will ultimately greatly reduce the quality of the country.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Why only feeding them? Stop giving them western medicine and white doctors treating them. Stop all welfare and handouts originating from white taxes. Stop preventing their barbaric tribal wars and war lords from killing 1 million in 6 months. Rather arm them. Stop trying to find cures for their diseases. Let them vrek from disease, starvation, barbarity or cannibalism. Only interfere when they try and involve other races.

The world and Africa will be a far better place with their numbers reduced to what they can sustain themselves. That probably will be barely enough to stock zoos so that our descendants can see what a worthless race they are
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSF6kCZWIr8[/youtube]

There are some r-selected types in all races. None of them should be fed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSF6kCZWIr8[/youtube]

There are some r-selected types in all races. None of them should be fed.
I knew my train of thought was coming from somewhere. An issue with RamZ’s video is whether blacks should even be thought of as people. Aside from the Platonic truth value of such a notion, there is the Biblical truth value to consider - when you consider blacks human and act accordingly, do you get positive or negative results?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:I knew my train of thought was coming from somewhere. An issue with RamZ’s video is whether blacks should even be thought of as people. Aside from the Platonic truth value of such a notion, there is the Biblical truth value to consider - when you consider blacks human and act accordingly, do you get positive or negative results?
At this point, I would consider being called human an insult. Humanity has turned to utter shit and no sane person would want to be classified with these beasts. And here I am talking about every race. I am talking about whites and jews, both at least 99% shit. So the distinction between races doesn't particularly interest me.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I knew my train of thought was coming from somewhere. An issue with RamZ’s video is whether blacks should even be thought of as people. Aside from the Platonic truth value of such a notion, there is the Biblical truth value to consider - when you consider blacks human and act accordingly, do you get positive or negative results?
At this point, I would consider being called human an insult. Humanity has turned to utter shit and no sane person would want to be classified with these beasts. And here I am talking about every race. I am talking about whites and jews, both at least 99% shit. So the distinction between races doesn't particularly interest me.
That depends on how you define being shit. If you follow the Christian standard (and maybe also judaic), men are considered sinners so yes 99% would fall into that category, with the exception of real saints.

If you follow a more secular definition, such as being able to sustain a modern society, almost all whites and jews, and the bulk of asians would fit in. It is questionable whether places like India shitting in the streets would qualify as a successful modern society. Places like south korea, japan, china etc yes. Black nations without whites end up like Haiti, who needs white tourist dollars, sierra leone, which needs jews to buy diamonds, and Liberia. They sink to the level of jungle law, the law of baboons and gorillas. The only african nations which somehow tick over without whites would be Ethiopia, but they are not negroid; rather a mix of arab and negro so there has been some infusion of IQ and culture. The same can be said for historic places like Timbaktu, which relied on arabs bringing goods, knowledge and culture in exchange for gold ivory and slaves. The negro on his never own never invented the wheel, an alphabet, mathematics, how to divert or impound water for agriculture, tamed a beast of burden, brick and mortar, how to sail or build boats beyond a hollowed out tree and a paddle. They always have to learn from others. Monkey see, monkey do.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Kradmelder wrote:That depends on how you define being shit. If you follow the Christian standard (and maybe also judaic), men are considered sinners so yes 99% would fall into that category, with the exception of real saints.

If you follow a more secular definition, such as being able to sustain a modern society, almost all whites and jews, and the bulk of asians would fit in. It is questionable whether places like India shitting in the streets would qualify as a successful modern society. Places like south korea, japan, china etc yes. Black nations without whites end up like Haiti, who needs white tourist dollars, sierra leone, which needs jews to buy diamonds, and Liberia. They sink to the level of jungle law, the law of baboons and gorillas. The only african nations which somehow tick over without whites would be Ethiopia, but they are not negroid; rather a mix of arab and negro so there has been some infusion of IQ and culture. The same can be said for historic places like Timbaktu, which relied on arabs bringing goods, knowledge and culture in exchange for gold ivory and slaves. The negro on his never own never invented the wheel, an alphabet, mathematics, how to divert or impound water for agriculture, tamed a beast of burden, brick and mortar, how to sail or build boats beyond a hollowed out tree and a paddle. They always have to learn from others. Monkey see, monkey do.
The Hebrew word for sin means to miss the mark, like missing a target. What I define as shit is intentionally shooting in the opposite direction from the target.

Most african nations basically live like animals. And by current standards, that is a complement. They tread water at a low level. In contrast, the West is doing everything in its power to destroy all of its assets that were built up over the last 3000 years. The West is actively pursuing decline. While africa is amoral, the West is anti-moral. Africa sins because it has no idea where the target is. The West actively avoids the target.

To look at the current standard of living is meaningless. Culture should be judged by the change in the standard of living, not the current level. And by this standard, the West is worse than Africa.

As a programmer, I deal with this shit every day. I see the well designed ideas of the last century being abused beyond recognition. All modern programmers actively seek out the absolute worst software shit they can find. All currently popular software tools are absolutely horrible, designed to be unusable. Whenever I have to look for software tools, I fantasize about beating to death the programmers who wrote the modern tools I look at.

And to make this visually concrete:

https://www.google.com/search?q=faceboo ... s&tbm=isch
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There was no problem with Africa's over population until the Europeans went in and set up Euro shop there. The whites have tried to mold the planet to their tastes rather than understanding we belong to earth and earth does not belong to us.

Every place humans have gone it has been a bull in a fine China shop and now it's all coming to fruition here by not respecting the worlds eco system.

I am really pissed about watching my family tree and linage die but it is for the better because there is very little here coming up for future generations.

The best thing that could happen at the moment is a plague of some sort reducing human #'s vastly to halt the mass extinction so the planet can rebound.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Kradmelder wrote:That depends on how you define being shit. If you follow the Christian standard (and maybe also judaic), men are considered sinners so yes 99% would fall into that category, with the exception of real saints.

Errrrr. Some Ethiopians are also part ITalian too. Remember, Mussolini set up shop in the 30s there, and he had brought a plethora of Italian scientists, engineers, and armymen there.

Furthermore, what do you think about Black Americans having their own part of the USA to run into the ground or to uplift and run correctly? E.g. do you think that Black Americans should keep the whole state of Georgia? Missouri? and Louisiana - and declare them as their own countries (whether you feel that should be "reparations" or not)?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Any plan to segregate blacks is a good idea. Making one state a bantustan is a pillar of apartheid thinking. But it only works if outsiders support a white civil service and provide subsidies, even if the leader and ministers are black. Just like SA kept up bantustans. Without whites putting money in and keeping the structures running you will get another Liberia, what you got putting American negros in a land to rule themselves. No whites, hence the biggest shit hole in Africa.

If u make a black state without white support it will collapse and they will all come across the borders to the white states. Just like SA. Every darkie in Africa making a beeline to SA to be 'oppressed' and 'killed' by whitey's apartheid and racism. The fences weren't to fence in blacks to stop darkies from fleeing the hell of apartheid. it was to stop blacks coming in.

Same thing happens to Europe now. Without white colonialism to run africa it becomes a shit hole and blacks flee to Europe to live under the whiteys they claim to hateat and who oppress them. What oppression? Keeping them alive?

The only solution to the black problem is subsidise them in perpetuity or let them starve, die of disease or kill each other. The latter is preferred because with the former they breed like rats so your welfare payments quickly go up and prisons rapidly fill.

That is America's dilemma. You made a big mistake importing them. You may have got 150 years of labour but have carried them now and sufferered their degradation for the last 200 years. And no solution. It has been very expensive labour in the long run.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote: The Hebrew word for sin means to miss the mark, like missing a target. What I define as shit is intentionally shooting in the opposite direction from the target.

Most african nations basically live like animals. And by current standards, that is a complement. They tread water at a low level. In contrast, the West is doing everything in its power to destroy all of its assets that were built up over the last 3000 years. The West is actively pursuing decline. While africa is amoral, the West is anti-moral. Africa sins because it has no idea where the target is. The West actively avoids the target.

To look at the current standard of living is meaningless. Culture should be judged by the change in the standard of living, not the current level. And by this standard, the West is worse than Africa.

As a programmer, I deal with this shit every day. I see the well designed ideas of the last century being abused beyond recognition. All modern programmers actively seek out the absolute worst software shit they can find. All currently popular software tools are absolutely horrible, designed to be unusable. Whenever I have to look for software tools, I fantasize about beating to death the programmers who wrote the modern tools I look at.

And to make this visually concrete:

https://www.google.com/search?q=faceboo ... s&tbm=isch
if you can manage to get rid of Facebook I would applaud. Why someone even wants to make an account there and post that trash in public who knows.

Then you can start on the Windows crowd. Constant bugs needing constant updates and each time your computer gets slower and slower with all the garbage.