Why racism is good, natural and right

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why racism is good, natural and right

Post by Cornfed »

Harold Covington podcast in defense of racism:
http://www.northwestfront.org/audio/why ... -right.mp3
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why racism is good

Post by fschmidt »

First of all, there are more than 2 options, more than liberal individualistic multiculturalism versus racism. I mean which category do Conservative Mennonites fit into? Obviously neither.

So why is racism bad? Because all races are majority morons. Yes some races are dumber on average than others. I happen to belong to the smartest race, Ashkenazi Jews, and I still consider the average member of my race to be a moron. I mean consider this... We agree that liberal jews are basically parasites that are killing their host. Is that really an intelligent strategy? I don't think so. What are these liberal jews going to do when the West is dead? I think they are basically screwing themselves over by destroying the West, and that is moronic.

We live in a time when 99% of humanity are morons. This wasn't always the case, survival pressure used to weed out the dumbest, keeping a floor on human stupidity. But this is no longer true. Furthermore, modern technology like smart-phones keep people entertained and thereby prevent any introspection which more or less guarantees that users will be morons.

So what should one do in such times? Gather the "remnant" (as the Bible calls them), the 1% or less of humanity who are not morons. These people should unite and form a new race, a race of non-morons. And all non-morons should be accepted into this group regardless of race, because they are so rare.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Why can't you just start 1 thread about race, and then say whatever you want to say in that one thread.

This forum is going downhill. Winston you're too much of a hippy dippy. You should tidy up this place.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Racism is for losers and failures. Tribalism is the protection of the group. Take Kradmelder, I cannot stand him for his nazi view points. We might be of the same race but our views of the world put us in completely different tribes. His nation is a complete and utter failure. His tribe is dying. So what happens? He turns to racism in an attempt to comfort himself. Racist view points didn't save that Germany. It's young men died in huge numbers. It's women were fcked by foreigners. Now Germany is owned by the very false Jews who invaded in the first place.
fschmidt wrote:First of all, there are more than 2 options, more than liberal individualistic multiculturalism versus racism. I mean which category do Conservative Mennonites fit into? Obviously neither.

So why is racism bad? Because all races are majority morons. Yes some races are dumber on average than others. I happen to belong to the smartest race, Ashkenazi Jews, and I still consider the average member of my race to be a moron. I mean consider this... We agree that liberal jews are basically parasites that are killing their host. Is that really an intelligent strategy? I don't think so. What are these liberal jews going to do when the West is dead? I think they are basically screwing themselves over by destroying the West, and that is moronic.

We live in a time when 99% of humanity are morons. This wasn't always the case, survival pressure used to weed out the dumbest, keeping a floor on human stupidity. But this is no longer true. Furthermore, modern technology like smart-phones keep people entertained and thereby prevent any introspection which more or less guarantees that users will be morons.

So what should one do in such times? Gather the "remnant" (as the Bible calls them), the 1% or less of humanity who are not morons. These people should unite and form a new race, a race of non-morons. And all non-morons should be accepted into this group regardless of race, because they are so rare.
Ashkenazi false Jews are, firstly, not a race and secondly, not the smartest tribe of people. The Ashkenazi false Jews are mostly ydna haplogroups J and E. That gives them the same parentage as the masses of men of Iraq and Palestine. So they are just like those who captured and lived off of the children of God in the bible. In other words, they are stupid people who are NOT of God. Look at the Ashkenazi begging off the West and God for life. You don't see God creating a land of milk and honey in that shit hole burned out desert they have stolen. Tribalism lets you dislike or hate a person because of their beliefs and actions. There is reason behind tribalism.

No need to gather a remnant because God is taking us down a different path. All things change. Once cannot stand against the will of God.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ashkenaz from my reading stands for Germany in Hebrew, I think the word Jewish and Ashkenazi may have been made up over the last couple centuries or less. Something tells me somebody is making everything up as of late and have captured the majority of media output and have rewritten a lot of history to their liking..................Or should I say Kiking..... :lol: :lol: get it " Kiking "... :lol: :lol:
Time to Hide!
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Moretorque wrote:Ashkenaz from my reading stands for Germany in Hebrew, I think the word Jewish and Ashkenazi may have been made up over the last couple centuries or less. Something tells me somebody is making everything up as of late and have captured the majority of media output and have rewritten a lot of history to their liking..................Or should I say Kiking..... :lol: :lol: get it " Kiking "... :lol: :lol:
I am usually not concerned with the changes. Although yesterday I was extremely angry that somebody changed things and took a bottle that I had. I yelled and raged at "them" to give it back. Then, I remembered I had put the bottle in a different place. Oops, sorry "them", my bad. :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:Why can't you just start 1 thread about race, and then say whatever you want to say in that one thread.
So there should only be one thread per section per poster, and that should essentially be a manuscript about his thoughts on the subject? Any forum would quickly die if such a protocol were followed. The suggestion shows you misunderstand the whole concept of Internet forums. You must have a brain the size of a walnut.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Why can't you just start 1 thread about race, and then say whatever you want to say in that one thread.
So there should only be one thread per section per poster, and that should essentially be a manuscript about his thoughts on the subject? Any forum would quickly die if such a protocol were followed. The suggestion shows you misunderstand the whole concept of Internet forums. You must have a brain the size of a walnut.
Yaa get with it. Even a Blackman has a brain bigger than a walnut..... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

This forum is going downhill. Winston you're too much of a hippy dippy. You should tidy up this place.

Sshhhh. Didn't yo mamma teach you to keep quiet when white men are talking?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Kradmelder wrote:

Sshhhh. Didn't yo mamma teach you to keep quiet when white men are talking?
I'm white, you twit.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
Perhaps you'd like to split up that post into 10 posts, and start threads for each one. Then you can be even more of an attention whore. But if you don't feel like doing that, don't worry, I doubt this forum would die without your contributions.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Oh gosh, Cornfed's again having difficulty getting laid and finding a job!

He tends to cry these things at times like this.....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Maybe his mother needs a large black man to fill her void ?
Time to Hide!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm going to start a few threads on why racism is...

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/good?s=t
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why don't you guys discuss the points in the podcast in the OP? It's only 8 minutes long and interesting. Did any of you hear it? Why don't you debate the points in it instead of preaching why racism is bad? Of course you gotta define racism too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne