Pass mark lowered to 20% to raise black pass rates

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pass mark lowered to 20% to raise black pass rates

Post by Yohan »

Kradmelder wrote:Johan, du fuetterst die Trolle :lol:
Blue Murder, sssh now. White people are talking. Didnt gogo teach you manners? Run along and we can throw you some sweets later.
Ja, da spricht auch noch jemand die deutsche Sprache.
Mit diesem Schwachkopf - mike1488 - kann man sich ja gar nicht normal unterhalten.

-----

Back to English, I was merely posting some economic facts about Africa and a few comments about my personal experience, which I made with former French colonies and people living there.
In South Africa is a different situation, I am aware of that.

Africa could be a fantastic continent, and there is place enough for everybody. There is no justification for its bad economic performance except wrong politics by corrupt politicans and religious bigots, hostility among uneducated tribe people etc. etc...

I also should say, that black people in Africa in these former French colonies were not my worst experience. Some (I say again 'some') were very good people, willing to learn and to work.
Others, including the many lazy ones and the countless useless ones, all men, women and children, were at least respectful to me - a white person from Europe, very welcome.
The French colonies never had any race discrimination, not like the British colonies.
People from Burkina Faso were nice, also from Senegal, Cameroon and Central African Republic and Madagascar too. Never facing mistrust from them.

I made my worst experiences with rather white people in Arab populated Northern Africa. Often unfriendly up to dangerous, regardless if Muslims or Christians, they were considering every foreigner as their slave.
Morocco was a bit better and also Tunisia, but otherwise...
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

So says the 70 year old autistic idiot without a basic education. You comments are beyond naive/stupid and further reveals your weak/infantile mind (probably held together with popsicle sticks). Libya is a great example of what happens when you don't toe the line in Africa.

"The French colonies never had any race discrimination, not like the British colonies."

What? you never heard of the The Haitian Revolution? In France, slavery continued all the way up to the 1840s on Goree Island, Senegal. In 1685, Louis XIV set up the Black Code (written by Colbert), a set of rules based on the principle that the black slave had no judicial rights and was the property of his master, but, some protections start to appear with the fact of sharing the same Christian religion. In 1848 king Louis- Phillippe was abdicated and the provisional government of the Republic was founded, proclaiming that “No French territory can hold slaves”. Finally, on April 27, 1848, the provisional Government abolished slavery in all French colonies. The government abolished slavery on May 23 for Martinique, May 27 for Guadeloupe, August 10 for Guyana and December 20th for Reunion. An illegal slave commerce persisted for a short time after but was quickly transformed into a commerce of Chinese or Indian “engagés” workers.

You see, slavery is a great way to keep your costs down. Everywhere autistics went in the world they set up some kind of economy based on slavery. Slaves lured or captured from the pool of vulnerable migrants are then forced to rip up the earth or level the forests, completing the cycle. Out of our sight, slaves numbering in the hundreds of thousands do the work that slaves have done for millennia: digging, cutting, and carrying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome

Our consumer economy is driven at its most basic level by resource extraction, pulling things from the earth, an extraction that we never actually see. We pull food from the earth, of course, but we also pull our cellphones from the earth, our clothing, our computers, our flat-screen televisions, our cars—it all comes from the earth, ultimately. And pulling things from the earth can be a dirty business. To make our consumer economy hum and grow and instantly gratify, costs are driven down as low as they can go, especially at the bottom of the supply chain; this can lead to abusive conditions for workers and harm to the natural world. Taken to the extreme it means slavery and catastrophic environmental destruction. But all this normally happens far from any prying eyes. It’s a hidden world that keeps its secrets.

Slavery in a South African granite quarries is a family affair enforced by a tricky scheme based on debt. When a poor family comes looking for work, the quarry bosses are ready to help with an “advance” on wages to help the family settle in. The rice and beans they eat, the scrap stones they use to build a hut on the side of the quarry, the hammers and crowbars they need to do their work, all of it is provided by the boss and added to the family’s debt. Just when the family feels they may have finally found some security, they are being locked into hereditary slavery. This debt bondage is illegal, but illiterate workers don’t know this, and the bosses are keen to play on their sense of obligation, not alert them to the scam that’s sucking them under.

We want our clever phones, the market needs resources to make them, and getting those resources creates and feeds conflict. It turns out that the foundations of our ingenious new economy rest on the forceful extraction of minerals in places where laws do not work and criminals control everything. At the very beginning of the twentieth century there was an unquenchable demand in America and Europe for an amazing new technology—air-filled rubber tires. The Age of the Railroad was ending. Henry Ford was making cars by the million, bicycles were pouring out of factories, freight was moving in gasoline-powered trucks, and they all ran on rubber. The Congo had more natural rubber than anywhere else. To meet this demand King Leopold II of Belgium, in one of the greatest scams in history, tricked local tribes into signing away their lands and lives in bogus treaties that none of them could read. He sold these “concessions” to speculators who used torture and murder to drive whole communities into the jungle to harvest rubber. The profits from the slave-driving concessions were stupendous. Wild rubber, as well as elephant ivory for piano keys and decoration, was ripped out of the forests at an incredible human cost. Experts believe that ten million people died.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mike1488 wrote:So says the 70 year old autistic idiot without a basic education. You comments are beyond naive/stupid and further reveals your weak/infantile mind (probably held together with popsicle sticks).
Your replies are merely a copy/paste from somewhere out of the internet, same as your other replies in this thread.

Added to my IGNORE list. There is no obligation to reply.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Red Ice radio has done some good broadcasts on this subject and I heard one that was listed about a year and a half or 2 years ago on the subject by a woman who's parents were brought up in South Africa and she lived their her entire life until she could not take it anymore. The stuff she was claiming was ridiculous on how the whites were being forced out and losing all their property rights.

Anyhow she moved to Texas recently and says the exact same thing is being pushed in America now that lead to here having to leave Africa so obviously somebody is pushing this agenda world wide. The whites are to be run out of everywhere.

It is a 2 hour podcast and well worth listening too, she makes the point Africa was a white nation built by whites and the blacks had it much better with the white civilization the Europeans built than without it ever being there and this is why the blacks flocked to it in droves.

Who is doing this world wide ???? it's obvious who ever is controlling the money spigot world wide is running this entire system and their motives are total world control...
Time to Hide!