Multiculturalism is Killing Germany

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Multiculturalism is Killing Germany

Post by jamesbond »

German model and journalist Anabel Schunke says she is afraid to walk the streets thanks to Angela Merkel's migrant influx.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poa5h6xAvR8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Multiculturalism is Killing Germany

Post by Kradmelder »

Your western nations brought this multiculti shit to SA and forced us to swallow it. Now it is coming home to roost. According to the ANC's own figures, 475 blacks died due to white security forces in 45 years of apartheid (excluding the border war of course where we killed 10s of 1000s of the farkers outside the border). 21 000 died from black on on black violence. With multiculti over 30 000 were being killed EACH YEAR. That is the peace of Mandela and multiculti.

Then you bring the shame shit to europe and america. Do you expect a different outcome? Coming soon to a neighbourhood near you.

From the tower of babel onwards, God dispersed people to not live in a babel of languages, but each amongst his own. The springbok does not sleep with the the lion nor the impala. What is so hard to figure out that segregation is the right way, and everything else is a cesspool. Let each people live in peace amongst their own with clearly defined boundaries.