Why Japan Refuses Immigration and Multiculturalism

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Japan Refuses Immigration and Multiculturalism

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video explaining why Japan refuses to let in immigrants, even though their population is steadily decreasing. Because there are no immigrants, Japan does not have a problem with multiculturalism.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Japan Refuses Immigration and Multiculturalism

Post by chanta76 »

Living in america you learn that muliticulturalisn does not work. Same people same language same culture same interest. If you add different people it changes everything.

Imagine america without black people or color people in general. A different country and maybe for the better.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Multiculturalism works very well, as is noted in most successful countries that tend to be multi-cultural every failed state is either monocultural or bicultural.

The United States was created, assembled via illegal migration via the murder and conquest of the indigenous peoples living there - thus European Americans haven't got the same rights to demand that their country have the right to be monocultural as the Japanese (or the Koreans).

Not that anyone who is in charge is interested in that anyway as they invite every Oriental to the west coast, which is changing the demographic of that part of the United States to 90% European (as it was in 1945) to becoming an Asian-American majority part of the country, San Francisco will be the first Asian-American majority city on the mainland within the next ten years?

And what's wrong with that? Nothing.

You can actually escape multiculturalism in the United States if you really want - go and live in Souther Indiana, Montana, North Dakota, rural Minnesota, loads of places where you will never see another non white person.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:Multiculturalism works very well, as is noted in most successful countries that tend to be multi-cultural every failed state is either monocultural or bicultural.
How long did it take to create this fantasy world you are describing?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:Multiculturalism works very well, as is noted in most successful countries that tend to be multi-cultural every failed state is either monocultural or bicultural.
How long did it take to create this fantasy world you are describing?
How is it fantasy? Every country that is successful either financially or with 'quality of life' is multicultural.

Which is why there are less suicides in Brazil than there are in Lithuania, capiche?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Multicultural is a bit of a misnomer. What we have in the United States is a monolithic bland melting pot. After one or two generations an immigrant's culture becomes decadent liberalism. A better example of real multiculturalism is Israel and that is a rather precarious situation.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

You can actually escape multiculturalism in the United States if you really want - go and live in Souther Indiana, Montana, North Dakota, rural Minnesota, loads of places where you will never see another non white person.
It depends on the situation, USA is about 25 times larger than Japan, but has less than 3 times more people than Japan.

Japan is smaller than California and has about 127 million people, there is not much space to escape contact with others around you.

The situation in South Korea is even worse.

Japan is not against immigration in general - but it is against immigration of people in huge numbers without any educational background.

I am also an immigrant in Japan and living here since almost 40 years, never had a problem with Immigration Authorities.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yick

I got to disagree with you. Brazil a successful country? I highly doubt it.

America is not really muliti cultural at all. If it was than i would felt more accepted . If anything america is like as drealm said.
In matter of fact the globalization is america and you see that spread out in asia. Which is leftist liberal feminist ideology with a slant of white supremist. I know your going to disagree.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

yick wrote:The United States was created, assembled via illegal migration via the murder and conquest of the indigenous peoples living there - thus European Americans haven't got the same rights to demand that their country have the right to be monocultural as the Japanese (or the Koreans).
So what you are saying is that if Americans go and kill every man in China and Japan and then settle there that they will then become the indigenous people. That is what the Yayai Yamato Japanese did in Japan. The Yayoi Yamato Japanese invaded and committed genocide upon the Jomon Emishi and Anui. Japanese probably exterminated and enslaved others.
Han Chinese committed enslavement and genocide upon the Hmong/Miao and Dzungar people as recently as the 1750's and are currently trying to destroy the Uygers and Tibetans. If I looked I am sure we could find many more in the distant past. I bet we would find out that the Han are not even from China but instead thieving murderous invaders.

I am not even going to bother getting into Europe and how most people there are thieving murderous invaders.

Like religious texts say, the meek (or gentle) shall inherit the earth. All you violent robot people will soon be forced to slaughter each other to the last man. Kaliyuga or Revelations call it what ever you want. God can't have evil greedy people destroying the planet. One cannot stand against the will of God.

http://emishi-ezo.net/Natives.htm
http://historum.com/asian-history/12355 ... mishi.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_ ... ng_Dynasty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miao_people
The term Miao was first used by the Han Chinese in pre-Qin times (in other words, before 221 BC) for designating non-Han Chinese groups in the south. It was often used in combination: "nanmiao", "miaomin", "youmiao" and "sanmiao" (三苗; pinyin: Sānmiáo)
Ming and Qing dynasties

During the Ming and Qing dynasties (1368–1911) 'miao' and 'man' were both used, the second possibly to designate the Yao (傜 Yáo) people. The Yuan, Ming, and Qing Dynasties could neither fully assimilate nor control the indigenous people.

During the Miao Rebellions, when Miao tribes rebelled, Ming troops, including Han Chinese, Hui people, and Uyghurs crushed the rebels, killing thousands of them.[9][10] Mass castrations of Miao boys also took place.[11]

Look at what they called the non Han people.... MAN. What the fck are the Chin? oh yes rebel Jinn who murder Man. NOW Demon Jinn you will have to fight Angels and Devils for your crimes against Man.
Interesting that the one type of Jinn that always fought to protect man is pretty much exterminated.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Less successful groups can be just as immoral when given the opportunity. American Indians tried to wipe out the entire white population in the English colony of Virginia in 1622- they mercilessly slaughtered men, women, and children in a surprise attack. They succeeded in wiping out the about one third of the white population, but in the long run whites have been more successful.