Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

How to cull blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Cornfed » February 24th, 2017, 7:13 am

Adama wrote:How did society force blacks into a successful patriarchal unit? And why can't this be repeated and then applied everywhere?
Blacks were a small minority that was segregated and heavily policed, but at the same time there were lots of good paying monkeywork jobs for them like assembling cars. Situations like that don’t last. We just need to cull them.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 24th, 2017, 7:37 am

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:How did society force blacks into a successful patriarchal unit? And why can't this be repeated and then applied everywhere?
Blacks were a small minority that was segregated and heavily policed, but at the same time there were lots of good paying monkeywork jobs for them like assembling cars. Situations like that don’t last. We just need to cull them.
You know what the odd thing is (besides discussion on this topic at all), is that the very things you would wish upon Africans and blacks, are the very things which the elites are enforcing upon all of humanity. The same thing you want to do to blacks is what the elites are doing to ruin whole nations. It seems you're too late.

Besides, what are you personally going to do? What can YOU do?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » February 24th, 2017, 7:52 am

Adama wrote: You know what the odd thing is (besides discussion on this topic at all), is that the very things you would wish upon Africans and blacks, are the very things which the elites are enforcing upon all of humanity. The same thing you want to do to blacks is what the elites are doing to ruin whole nations. It seems you're too late.
This is a false generalization fallacy on your part. Once again, the situation is that the ZOG/libtards have fed an r-selected species, causing them to breed to plague proportions and all I want is for this horrible crime to be rectified. Just basic common sense really.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 24th, 2017, 7:56 am

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote: You know what the odd thing is (besides discussion on this topic at all), is that the very things you would wish upon Africans and blacks, are the very things which the elites are enforcing upon all of humanity. The same thing you want to do to blacks is what the elites are doing to ruin whole nations. It seems you're too late.
This is a false generalization fallacy on your part. Once again, the situation is that the ZOG/libtards have fed an r-selected species, causing them to breed to plague proportions and all I want is for this horrible crime to be rectified. Just basic common sense really.
No, you just don't want to acknowledge it. And that R vs K selection is complete bunk and garbage.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » February 24th, 2017, 8:09 am

Adama wrote:No, you just don't want to acknowledge it. And that R vs K selection is complete bunk and garbage.
r/K selection is well established biological reality. You are simply ignorant. Do you have any comments on the conversation linked in the OP? If not, what are you doing in this thread?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 24th, 2017, 8:13 am

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:No, you just don't want to acknowledge it. And that R vs K selection is complete bunk and garbage.
r/K selection is well established biological reality. You are simply ignorant. Do you have any comments on the conversation linked in the OP? If not, what are you doing in this thread?
Mostly just laughing at this mess.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » February 24th, 2017, 8:14 am

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Mostly just laughing at this mess.
Well run along then. The grown ups are talking.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Adama » February 24th, 2017, 8:20 am

Hey, I'll post when and where I want to post, as long as I'm a forum member here.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » February 24th, 2017, 3:09 pm

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed does not have the power, the courage, nor the intelligence to do anything other than whine and complain about how miserable blacks are making his life.

This is a telltale sign of white proletarian who cannot escape from his proximity to dangerous and predatory blacks. Whites who are worth a damn can afford to live in safe and cloistered areas. They barely notice the existence of blacks because they rarely encounter them. Cornfed hates blacks because he is essentially living as one.

So you go ahead and continue doing what you are doing Cornfed. I have a white woman you could never get to meet later.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » February 24th, 2017, 4:49 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:Besides, what are you personally going to do? What can YOU do?
Cornfed does not have the power, the courage, nor the intelligence to do anything other than whine and complain about how miserable blacks are making his life.
It's quite doubtful he has the balls to actually go into some kind of rampage, but just on that slim chance, my attempt here is that the headlines don't go including a cringe-worthy "the perpetrator shouted that blacks are r-selected, before he was gunned-down", which the press would salivate to while writing. Point here is that crass, simplistic WN's are their own worst enemy, and the system loves them.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This is a telltale sign of white proletarian who cannot escape from his proximity to dangerous and predatory blacks. Whites who are worth a damn can afford to live in safe and cloistered areas. They barely notice the existence of blacks because they rarely encounter them. Cornfed hates blacks because he is essentially living as one.
I even doubt that, you actually have to look for those predatory blacks. It doesn't cost a fortune to live among decent, well behaved blacks, as i did for a period to create some savings, with no issues. Again, It's all about excuses.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » February 24th, 2017, 5:24 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

This is a telltale sign of white proletarian who cannot escape from his proximity to dangerous and predatory blacks. Whites who are worth a damn can afford to live in safe and cloistered areas. They barely notice the existence of blacks because they rarely encounter them. Cornfed hates blacks because he is essentially living as one.

So you go ahead and continue doing what you are doing Cornfed. I have a white woman you could never get to meet later.
You are right. I choose to live in an area where i very rarely see american blacks. Their birthrate is declining and i have no reason to even think about them vs taing care of my own life. In general, within the US, Mexicans have torn blacks a new one.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » February 24th, 2017, 8:37 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: This is a telltale sign of white proletarian who cannot escape from his proximity to dangerous and predatory blacks. Whites who are worth a damn can afford to live in safe and cloistered areas. They barely notice the existence of blacks because they rarely encounter them.
This reminds me that blacks are very like females and children. Perpetually running away from and handing on problems with the hope that someone else (i.e. white men) will solve them. And you see such behavior as a sign of virtue, to the extent you are capable of comprehending such a thing as virtue. This is why I refer to entities such as blacks, women, children and dogs collectively as “proto-people”.
Last edited by Cornfed on February 24th, 2017, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » February 24th, 2017, 8:44 pm

OutWest wrote:You are right. I choose to live in an area where i very rarely see american blacks. Their birthrate is declining and i have no reason to even think about them vs taing care of my own life. In general, within the US, Mexicans have torn blacks a new one.
And that is the attitude that got us where we are. Imagine what it must have been like to live in a society where men were men, cared about the world they were handing their children and so recognized problems and solved them.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » February 24th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:You are right. I choose to live in an area where i very rarely see american blacks. Their birthrate is declining and i have no reason to even think about them vs taing care of my own life. In general, within the US, Mexicans have torn blacks a new one.
And that is the attitude that got us where we are. Imagine what it must have been like to live in a society where men were men, cared about the world they were handing their children and so recognized problems and solved them.
I don't think you are talking about planet earth here.....
Time to Hide!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » February 24th, 2017, 10:18 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I don't think you are talking about planet earth here.....
The people in this thread remind me of this other thread I posted about females and problem solving.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=33320

I guess they would have opted for the solution of feeding the cats in the forest. Maybe they are like children who just take it for granted that problems magically get solved for their convenience and so if they close their eyes for long enough, this one will go away.