Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


How to cull blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Mr S » February 25th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
droid wrote:If elephants were defined as humans yes, but they're not.
Would it make sense to even think of it as animal genocide though, as opposed to a responsible way of dealing with a man-made problem? Would forbidding any discussion of culling the elephants because it is genocide of the poor widdle elephants really help anyone in the long term?
Do you have any posts over on stormfront? If so how many?
No I’m not interested in talking to sniveling manginas and the fossilized hags they pander to. I did post a little on Daily Stormer before being banned by feminists, which is strange given that I was agreeing with the site owner.
https://mpcdot.com/forums/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1086
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Jonny Law » February 26th, 2017, 7:09 am

Cornfed wrote:Here is Patrick Slattery discussing the subject with Andrew Anglin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoEvns76u5U

R-selected animals such as rats and blacks will just keep breeding as long as you give them food. For the last century or two, white libtards have been feeding blacks, causing their numbers to explode with predictably disastrous consequences. Clearly this needs to stop before they consume all the world's resources, but they also need to be culled back.

The options discussed were:
1.Seal African borders and destroy food distribution centers leading to starvation and cannibalism.
2.Create a species-specific virus to wipe out most of them.
3.Send in killer robots or drones or whatever to thin their numbers.
4.Chemically sterilize them via food and water.

Personally, I'd go for option 3.
Cornfed Sir,

You are a failure. So it is no surprise that your ideas also fail.

"The options discussed were:
1.Seal African borders and destroy food distribution centers leading to starvation and cannibalism.
Cutting food supply lines with wars in Africa has done nothing to lower the overall population growth rate.

2.Create a species-specific virus to wipe out most of them.
AIDS and other race specific diseases has had disappointing results.

3.Send in killer robots or drones or whatever to thin their numbers.
Again wars have done little to reduce the population growth rate.

4.Chemically sterilize them via food and water."
Does not work fast enough


WHAT WORKS :twisted:
1. FEMALE EDUCATION
NEWSFLASH
Positive signals for fertility decline emerging in sub-Saharan Africa.
http://blogs.worldbank.org/health/femal ... -look-data

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6493
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Cornfed » February 26th, 2017, 7:23 am

The option of sheboon education is horrendously expensive and not easily applicable in Africa. Why not try other methods and see how they work?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Kradmelder » February 26th, 2017, 7:45 am

Jonny Law wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Here is Patrick Slattery discussing the subject with Andrew Anglin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoEvns76u5U

R-selected animals such as rats and blacks will just keep breeding as long as you give them food. For the last century or two, white libtards have been feeding blacks, causing their numbers to explode with predictably disastrous consequences. Clearly this needs to stop before they consume all the world's resources, but they also need to be culled back.

The options discussed were:
1.Seal African borders and destroy food distribution centers leading to starvation and cannibalism.
2.Create a species-specific virus to wipe out most of them.
3.Send in killer robots or drones or whatever to thin their numbers.
4.Chemically sterilize them via food and water.

Personally, I'd go for option 3.
Cornfed Sir,

You are a failure. So it is no surprise that your ideas also fail.

"The options discussed were:
1.Seal African borders and destroy food distribution centers leading to starvation and cannibalism.
Cutting food supply lines with wars in Africa has done nothing to lower the overall population growth rate.

2.Create a species-specific virus to wipe out most of them.
AIDS and other race specific diseases has had disappointing results.

3.Send in killer robots or drones or whatever to thin their numbers.
Again wars have done little to reduce the population growth rate.

4.Chemically sterilize them via food and water."
Does not work fast enough


WHAT WORKS :twisted:
1. FEMALE EDUCATION
NEWSFLASH
Positive signals for fertility decline emerging in sub-Saharan Africa.
http://blogs.worldbank.org/health/femal ... -look-data
Wars like in Rwanda and Sierra Leone kill millions. Only the white man from Europe interferes to stop it.

Ebola and aids depopulated swathes. Only the white man arrives with cures and condoms to stop it.

It has gotten to the point that fighting them is futile as even if 10 darkies are killed for every white the difference still grows. You would need kill ratios of 100 to one to have any impact. And that still is losing a lot of whites we can't afford to lose. Good white men that will fight for their race and volk.

The problem is white liberalism that stops blacks from killing themselves.

Even if education does drop birth rates from 6 to 3, it also drops infant mortality so more than 2 of the bastids survive and the population still grows. There are far too many darkies already sitting idle. The problem is not just reducing their growth but reducing their overall numbers without losing whites.

Education also makes them more efficient at stealing and corruption so it is a huge problem. The biggest thieves in africa are the likes of mugabe, who have western university degrees. Blacks don't need education. They need evolution to evolve into something more human like. The darkie in his present form is a parasitic waste of oxygen and food.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1086
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Jonny Law » February 26th, 2017, 9:25 am

Dear Kradmelder,
"Wars like in Rwanda and Sierra Leone kill millions."
"Ebola and aids depopulated swathes."
Because they have r-select reproduction their populations quickly rebound. Wars and disease will never work because r-select organisms flourish in unstable environments. NOT A PERMANENT SOLUTION!

"The biggest thieves in africa are the likes of mugabe, who have western university degrees."
BLACK FEMALE EDUCATION!

Liberals are the only racists doing what works!
1. Access to abortions.
2. Access to female education.

"It is projected that South Africa's fertility rate will fall below the replacement rate of 2.1 – the number of children a woman needs to have to maintain current population levels – by 2035."
http://www.iol.co.za/the-star/sas-ferti ... ge-1213993

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6493
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Cornfed » February 26th, 2017, 9:53 am

Jonny Law wrote: Wars and disease will never work because r-select organisms flourish in unstable environments. NOT A PERMANENT SOLUTION!
Not permanent, but if we cull them back to the levels before whites started interfering ~200 years ago and prevent libtards and capitalists from feeding them, it might be centuries before another cull is required.

User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Mr S » February 26th, 2017, 5:19 pm

Check this out, knew who the culprits where before I even started reading/watching it. This is the future of Western civilization?!?! Euro peoples of their own Western civilized countries have to put up with this now? Is this the real future we are all heading towards on a regular basis? Animals.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... od-eatery/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4690
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Moretorque » February 27th, 2017, 3:00 am

Daa, he bee dew...... :wink:
Last edited by Moretorque on February 27th, 2017, 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2503
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » February 27th, 2017, 4:21 am

Mr S wrote:Check this out, knew who the culprits where before I even started reading/watching it. This is the future of Western civilization?!?! Euro peoples of their own Western civilized countries have to put up with this now? Is this the real future we are all heading towards on a regular basis? Animals.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... od-eatery/
You see this sort of thing, and worse, in Eastern Europe also. Big whoop.

But to your point, American male slaves were largely the prisoners of war of rival tribes. Secondarily, they were the violent criminals of the tribes. Both of these factors go far to explain why many African Americans have this violence or warrior gene.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Kradmelder » February 27th, 2017, 5:45 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Mr S wrote:Check this out, knew who the culprits where before I even started reading/watching it. This is the future of Western civilization?!?! Euro peoples of their own Western civilized countries have to put up with this now? Is this the real future we are all heading towards on a regular basis? Animals.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... od-eatery/
You see this sort of thing, and worse, in Eastern Europe also. Big whoop.

But to your point, American male slaves were largely the prisoners of war of rival tribes. Secondarily, they were the violent criminals of the tribes. Both of these factors go far to explain why many African Americans have this violence or warrior gene.
I may be wrong but American slaves were taken from ghana up to Gambia, which was known as the slave coast. These are agricultural blacks, not cattle culture warrior tribes. The Europeans also did not encounter warrior tribes like in the south.

No great wars of extermination ever occurred there like in southern Africa such as the mfecane where warrior tribes like zulu and ndebele preyed on neighbours and slaughtered millions. They just died of famines.

It is only in the sub-Saharan region that warrior tribes are encountered. But they were far from the coastal slave area.

The British learnt the lesson of using blacks for cheap labour. They are actually very expensive labour due to low productivity. That is why they brought in Indians to Africa. Indians were by far a better work force than the millions of idle blacks, who were simply too lazy and to thieving to ever be a source of good cheap labour.

Thievery and idleness is the gene they have. Hence the result in america: niggers. Yet due to some diversity some blacks escape niggerdom

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6493
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Cornfed » February 27th, 2017, 6:11 am

Kradmelder wrote:I may be wrong but American slaves were taken from ghana up to Gambia, which was known as the slave coast. These are agricultural blacks, not cattle culture warrior tribes. The Europeans also did not encounter warrior tribes like in the south.
Is this warrior-herdsman/farmer distinction among Bantu really genetically significant? As I understand it, the Zulus only multiplied and became warriors in the around the turn of the nineteenth century, probably as a result of European contact.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Kradmelder » February 27th, 2017, 6:17 am

The idleness and thievery genes is part explains black failure. They could never go beyond subsistence farming as they are too lazy to grow more than they need day to day, even if they must starve in bad years. And if they grow more some lazy neighbour will come and steal it or accuse them of witch craft for being prosperous.

Add to that the low IQ low intelligence gene, which prevented them from ever inventing the wheel or figuring out to impound or divert water for more productive irrigation than clay pots on your head, and the race is doomed. They could never succeed.

They live on the richest continent on earth in terms of soil weather water minerals etc. And can do nothing. They saw that when the white man arrived and made it instantly prosperous with available resources, white ingenuity and work ethic. Africa is paradise and the richest place on earth. It only had one handicap. A big one. The darkies. They are the cause of failure and collapse. If any other race inherited the continent it would thrive.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 610
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by retiredfrank » February 27th, 2017, 6:21 am

Kradmelder wrote:I may be wrong but American slaves were taken from ghana up to Gambia, which was known as the slave coast. These are agricultural blacks, not cattle culture warrior tribes. The Europeans also did not encounter warrior tribes like in the south.
Read "Masse und Macht" by Elias Canetti (1960). Lots of discussion of customs among West Africans prior to European colonization. For example, some kings had to kill one of their subjects each week to prove their lion-hearted nature. The women would start chanting "lion hungry! lion hungry!" and then the king would hurl his spear at some unlucky soul. Etc, etc. The ancient Germanic tribes had similar customs. All humans are naturally violent, without exception.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Kradmelder » February 27th, 2017, 7:08 am

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:I may be wrong but American slaves were taken from ghana up to Gambia, which was known as the slave coast. These are agricultural blacks, not cattle culture warrior tribes. The Europeans also did not encounter warrior tribes like in the south.
Is this warrior-herdsman/farmer distinction among Bantu really genetically significant? As I understand it, the Zulus only multiplied and became warriors in the around the turn of the nineteenth century, probably as a result of European contact.
Agricultural and cattle herding blacks behave very different. Cattle blacks are more violent and thieving and lazy. Also arrogant. They have to prey on others as unlike whites they don't keep cattle for food. It is for status. You can see immediately when you cross a border between 2 such tribes. One has huts with neat little gardens and things growing. The next hotels with just dirt and filth everywhere.

The mfecane happened before the zulu ever saw a white. The white man walked into empty lands because of the depopulation caused by the mfecane. When the zulu tried to prey on whites they found a much harder nut to Crack than other black tribes.

User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Mr S » February 28th, 2017, 10:43 am

http://www.shitskin.com/forum/

Read about this site, sounds like something Cornfed would appreciate. Not sure if quality is there or not as haven't checked it out yet... Maybe you can make or find a similar post to this one over there...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”