Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

How to cull blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Jonny Law » April 4th, 2017, 5:35 am

Winston wrote:Heres an efficient way of culling blacks. See the first clip. Wow you gotta admire such efficiency. Lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8LXn83yxFk[/youtube]
Dear Sir Winston,

That is the worst way to cull blacks. Blacks thrive in dangerous environments. This is why in African war zones the populations are increasing.

EDUCATION IS THE ANSWER
Black femlale education is what works in culling blacks. Also access to abortions help.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » April 4th, 2017, 6:46 am

The leading causes of death in africa
According to the WHO’s figures, the five top killers in Africa in 2012 were:

HIV/AIDS,
lower respiratory tract infections,
diarrhoeal diseases,
malaria, and
strokes.
https://africacheck.org/factsheets/fact ... in-africa/

So the solution is stop helping them. No more retro viral drugs sent to Africa. It will also eliminate faggots.

No more new antibiotics for TB.

Let them shit in their water and vrek.

No free anti malaria drugs.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » April 4th, 2017, 6:53 am

Kradmelder wrote:So the solution is stop helping them. No more retro viral drugs sent to Africa. It will also eliminate faggots.
HIV/AIDS is a complete hoax and so-called retroviral drugs are actually killing them off rather than helping them, although more lethal poisons like AZT would kill them faster.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » April 4th, 2017, 10:36 am

Culling Blacks

Liberals and Progressives have it right:
1. Black Female Education
2. Access to Abortion
3. Sterilization of Black women

Also:
1. Stop welfare, stop giving them free food
2. Any use of miltiary or lethal force should be directed at Black Females
3. Blacks are experts at culling themselves. Just stop stopping them.

THE FUTURE:
Is a Black Muslim World. Personally I am in favor of it. Noone hates and kills Jews better. When Muslims invade Jew better run and hide. World without Jews but you have to pray to Mecca 5 times a day (thumbs up).
JEW LOGIC
Force Western countries to take in millions of Muslims. Leave Western countries because it is not safe to be Jews there.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/22/middl ... migration/

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S » April 4th, 2017, 10:39 am

Kradmelder wrote:This is what it looks like with the plague of Darkies on Durban Beaches

This is what it looks like after these savages have gone

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.c ... aeces.html

This is what it used to look like when the white man kept law and order

My God! What a disgrace! Why would anyone want to even consider going to the beach if it was like that? Insane! How can one even supposedly relax or refresh themselves, which is the whole point of going to the beach in the first place!

South Korean beaches are just as crowded, but as one can see they have brains to keep things orderly and clean even though their crowds are just as massive.

Considering China is now colonizing many parts of Africa via economic stealth, I wonder if they will have better long term success subjugating Africa than Europeans over the next century?

I read somewhere one of the presidents of a certain African country was getting pissed off cause of so many Chinese people moving to his country to start businesses by marrying a local girl and circumventing the citizenship laws preventing non-residence or foreigners from owning businesses 100%. I forget which country it was though. Well, I guess I'd rather have a country run by half breed African/Chinese stock than pure Africans, maybe it'll make them less animalistic in the long run.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » April 4th, 2017, 11:05 am

Mr S wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:This is what it looks like with the plague of Darkies on Durban Beaches

This is what it looks like after these savages have gone

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.c ... aeces.html

This is what it used to look like when the white man kept law and order

My God! What a disgrace! Why would anyone want to even consider going to the beach if it was like that? Insane! How can one even supposedly relax or refresh themselves, which is the whole point of going to the beach in the first place!

South Korean beaches are just as crowded, but as one can see they have brains to keep things orderly and clean even though their crowds are just as massive.

Considering China is now colonizing many parts of Africa via economic stealth, I wonder if they will have better long term success subjugating Africa than Europeans over the next century?

I read somewhere one of the presidents of a certain African country was getting pissed off cause of so many Chinese people moving to his country to start businesses by marrying a local girl and circumventing the citizenship laws preventing non-residence or foreigners from owning businesses 100%. I forget which country it was though. Well, I guess I'd rather have a country run by half breed African/Chinese stock than pure Africans, maybe it'll make them less animalistic in the long run.
No white person will go to those beaches. Their car will be stolen or broken into. You will be robbed. And if you try go in the water all your stuff stolen. Not even the most naive liberal who believes we are all the same and blacks are people just like us.

To go to the beach I go to private beaches. It is 2 hrs in with a 4x4 only, so too far for a darkie to walk to steal something, a gate with security and paid entrance with a booking only. No day visitors where chalets are. I can leave all my stuff on the beach and go to the chalet 200 metres away for lunch and it will all still be there. And not 1 black to be seen. Largely white but some indians. Civilised people. Women and children can walk alone etc. Ah, paradise. Asian beaches are probably much more crowded, but you dont have black savages making it unbearable and littering everywhere. The darkies are like a plague of locusts. They descend in a horde and what was once nice is now just devastation. Any where darkies go is best avoided. Nothing will ever make them less animalistic.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » April 4th, 2017, 3:33 pm

The Romans thought the same of the Germans in their day.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » April 6th, 2017, 6:11 am

No other race does stuff like this. Not even muzzies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_J ... h_massacre

Note how 1 white man refused to turn the other cheek and shot back and chased away this gang of savages and prevented further slaughter.

Note how mandela released both sets of terrorists. Well he was one himself.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » April 7th, 2017, 4:11 am

Winston wrote:Heres an efficient way of culling blacks. See the first clip. Wow you gotta admire such efficiency. Lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8LXn83yxFk[/youtube]
Doesnt the first clip above demonstrate the superiority of whites over black africans? Lol. I wonder what jared diamond, the jewish liberal author of "guns, germs and steel", who believes that all races are equal and the same, would explain that. I would love to rub that clip in his face. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 2nd, 2018, 4:55 am

Here is a prediction of a massive die off of Africans mid-century. The important thing is to bring it on suddenly so that blacks don't blend into white countries.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » January 20th, 2018, 7:41 am

Thanks Amy Biehl For showing us KARMA IS REAL BITCHES!
An Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa who was murdered by black Cape Town residents while a black mob shouted anti-white slurs.
https://www.google.co.th/search?q=KARMA ... P9d28SozbM:

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » January 20th, 2018, 3:11 pm

:twisted: THE BEST WAY TO CULL BLACKS?
:!: FEMALE EDUCATION + ACCESS TO ABORTION (BIRTH CONTROL)

It worked in America.
Black birthrate in America 1.79 (per woman)
2.0 or less = declining population
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-41QyUR6iuL8/U ... 802010.png

HELP :!:
:evil: CULL THE BLACKS AND DONATE TODAY!
https://camfed.org/donate/?gclid=EAIaIQ ... gIZ__D_BwE

ACCORDING TO SCIENCE!
The shortest loop of positive feedback runs through fertility itself. Education is not only reducing fertility, lower fertility also allows for better education. Better education of women thereby reinforces itself, both within as well as across generations.
Micro studies can shed light on these seemingly intractable problem, particularly when they are set up as randomized evaluations. Duflo, Kremer, and Dupas (2015)10 conducted such a large randomized evaluation in western Kenya over a period of 7 years in which they found that subsidies to education decreased the rate of pregnancies in adolescent girls.
Luke Chicoine (2012)11 studied the impact of another policy change, this time in Kenya, that lengthened primary school by one year from 1985 onwards and finds that the additional education of women lowered the number of children they had. The author emphasizes that the increased early use of modern contraceptives of better educated women was instrumental to make this reduction of fertility possible.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 20th, 2018, 11:09 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 3:11 pm
A .22 bullet behind the ear would seem a bit cheaper.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » January 21st, 2018, 8:09 am

Cornfed wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 11:09 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
NO!
YOU f***ing RETARD!

MEANWHILE IN REALITY
1. YOUR IDEAS WILL CAUSE N-WORDS TO BREED LIKE CRAZY.
Blacks are:
R-Select in Biological terms- produce many offspring, each of which has a relatively low probability of surviving to adulthood.
MEANING- AN N-WORDS OPTIMAL ENVIRONMENT IS A GETTO OR WARZONE. Next, once we start murdering N-WORDS they will MIGRATE!
2. War (Bullets) are extremely expensive!

JUST DO WHAT WORKS

AND
"A .22 bullet behind the ear."
Do that for fun! But DO NOT GO FULL RETARD and think that is a long term solutiuon!

:evil: CULL THE BLACKS AND DONATE TODAY!

https://camfed.org/donate/?gclid=EAIaIQ ... gIZ__D_BwE

JONNY LAW APPROVED SOLUTION!

:twisted: Camfed USA

Address

465 California Street,
Suite 626,
San Francisco,
CA 94104
United States

tel: +1 415 963 4489
fax: +1 415 963 4195
email: usa[@]camfed.org

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » January 22nd, 2018, 3:23 am

Cornfed wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 11:09 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
Corny the Blackman has the thickest skull of all, you need to invest in a slightly bigger caliber...
Time to Hide!