How to cull humans

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to cull humans

Post by fschmidt »

R-selected animals such as rats and modern people will just keep breeding as long as you give them food. For the last century or two, libtards have been feeding degenerates, causing their numbers to explode with predictably disastrous consequences. Clearly this needs to stop before they consume all the world's resources, but they also need to be culled back.

I must give credit where credit is due. The above is modified from Cornfed's post:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=34845

The way Cornfed views blacks is how I view members of modern culture. I am just taking Cornfed's view and expanding it appropriately.

Of course there was a time when European-based culture was civilized and intelligent. But that was long ago. That culture has died and been replaced by degeneracy. This degeneracy causes rapid genetic decay as Cornfed himself explained:

viewtopic.php?t=20929

While today's descendants of Europeans are clearly genetically inferior to their ancestors, the incredibly rapid decay of intelligence and morality cannot fully be explained by genetics. There must also be a social aspect to this. Possibilities include being raised without a father, smartphone addiction, and the general decline of education. Whatever the explanation, these people currently behave like beasts, no better than a primitive tribe from black Africa.

I don't want to pick on whites. All members of modern culture are degenerate and act like r-selected animals. They must be culled. I see these possibilities:

1. Nuclear war.
2. Economic breakdown and mass starvation.
3. Some environmental disaster.
4. Political breakdowns leading to civil wars and starvation.

I don't have much preference between the choices. I look forward to anything that would cull the human scum that is currently infesting my world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to cull humans

Post by Cornfed »

LOL you’re cracking up. How is this helping?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

How to cull humans??

Join a synagogue, your brethren have been working on this for millenia. I mean I don't understand why you just don't join Orthodox rabbinical Judaism, you're a shoe- in. You'd be quite happy with the people of the Serpent,
they basically want to destroy everyone that's not them, anyways.

Then we'd be left with a world of bizarre, inbred psychopaths. What's to not look forward to?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:How to cull humans??

Join a synagogue, your brethren have been working on this for millenia. I mean I don't understand why you just don't join Orthodox rabbinical Judaism, you're a shoe- in. You'd be quite happy with the people of the Serpent,
they basically want to destroy everyone that's not them, anyways.

Then we'd be left with a world of bizarre, inbred psychopaths. What's to not look forward to?
Fschmidt wants to be the leader of his own personal cult of followers. That's what the whole religious community apart from society is all about. Guess who would be their prophet? He could simply become a rabbi, but that would involve a dedicated "religious" lifestyle (studying the Talmud-Torah and Zohar) for decades.

The Synagogue of Satan hates the true God, and in their books, He is the one they assign to suffer torture and punishment for eternity.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:R-selected animals such as rats and modern people will just keep breeding as long as you give them food. For the last century or two, libtards have been feeding degenerates, causing their numbers to explode with predictably disastrous consequences. Clearly this needs to stop before they consume all the world's resources, but they also need to be culled back.

I must give credit where credit is due. The above is modified from Cornfed's post:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=34845

The way Cornfed views blacks is how I view members of modern culture. I am just taking Cornfed's view and expanding it appropriately.

Of course there was a time when European-based culture was civilized and intelligent. But that was long ago. That culture has died and been replaced by degeneracy. This degeneracy causes rapid genetic decay as Cornfed himself explained:

viewtopic.php?t=20929

While today's descendants of Europeans are clearly genetically inferior to their ancestors, the incredibly rapid decay of intelligence and morality cannot fully be explained by genetics. There must also be a social aspect to this. Possibilities include being raised without a father, smartphone addiction, and the general decline of education. Whatever the explanation, these people currently behave like beasts, no better than a primitive tribe from black Africa.

I don't want to pick on whites. All members of modern culture are degenerate and act like R-selected animals. They must be culled. I see these possibilities:

1. Nuclear war.
2. Economic breakdown and mass starvation.
3. Some environmental disaster.
4. Political breakdowns leading to civil wars and starvation.

I don't have much preference between the choices. I look forward to anything that would cull the human scum that is currently infesting my world.
Society is declining because it is following Satan and not God. Look at the laws of God which bring true spiritual prosperity, while the laws of Satan bring about spiritual poverty and enslavement.

There has been a massive campaign to destroy true Christianity and remove God from culture for hundreds of years, if not since the very beginning (but that would be digressing). It wasn't until the 1900s that they succeeded in getting very close. These are the End Times. We are near the End of time for this age.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I agree with you, Fschmidt. Most of humanity is completely clueless, stupid and vapid. Getting rid of half of humanity wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. ...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Any normal person would commit murder to get the things that Fschmidt says he has. I will recount his gifts, for those who don't remember.

He's a millionaire.
He has two children by the same woman.
He has never been divorced.
He married a non-feminist, faithful woman, who has even relented or accepted that he can have intercourse with other women (not that I make any recommendation of this).

He has all this, and his wife has not been corrupted in 20 years despite living in the USA, yet somehow he's unhappy and wants to form his own cult? Doesn't make sense. Any normal person would be very happy just to have those things which he has. They would be content with those things.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:Any normal person would commit murder to get the things that Fschmidt says he has. I will recount his gifts, for those who don't remember.

He's a millionaire.
He married a non-feminist, faithful woman, who has even relented or accepted that he can have intercourse with other women (not that I make any recommendation of this).

He has all this, and his wife has not been corrupted in 20 years despite living in the USA, yet somehow he's unhappy and wants to form his own cult? Doesn't make sense. Any normal person would be very happy just to have those things which he has. They would be content with those things.
Don't know about murder but I have 2 kids by same woman. She is a good christian mother, well educated and professional. Both kids are very very healthy, strong, very successful, racially aware, not gay, attend church every week and loads of friends of both sexes. I have pomped more women than I count and now have met a well educated professional woman who cuts it in bed, is stable and a good companion. Packs me lunch as well :lol: yet I have no need to cull humans. I justvwant as little to do with trash of all races. Keep the trash and negative people out of your life and good things come your way. Of course a bit of prayer now and then helps ad it opens your soul to finding the right way.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:Any normal person would commit murder to get the things that Fschmidt says he has. I will recount his gifts, for those who don't remember.

He's a millionaire.

Don't know about murder but I have 2 kids by same woman. She is a good christian mother, well educated and professional. Both kids are very very healthy, strong, very successful, racially aware, not gay, attend church every week and loads of friends of both sexes. I have pomped more women than I count and now have met a well educated professional woman who cuts it in bed, is stable and a good companion. Packs me lunch as well :lol: yet I have no need to cull humans. I justvwant as little to do with trash of all races. Keep the trash and negative people out of your life and good things come your way. Of course a bit of prayer now and then helps ad it opens your soul to finding the right way.
It almost sounds like you're bragging and very proud.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote: Don't know about murder but I have 2 kids by same woman. She is a good christian mother, well educated and professional.
Contradiction in terms.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I He pomps a lot of women but a good Christian, also? Please, explain. ?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:I He pomps a lot of women but a good Christian, also? Please, explain. ?

Most people just give lip service. They don't truly believe. These people deceive themselves, so they think others will also believe them. We all already know the truth. A divorced man who is just bragging about how awesome his life is, over and over again, and then again and again.

God hates people who are proud and always bragging about themselves, their accomplishments, especially while insulting others who have less in life. Being a braggart is not Christian. Christians are humble and do not brag about much of anything except Christ.
Last edited by Adama on February 22nd, 2017, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

zboy1 wrote:Most of humanity is completely clueless, stupid and vapid. Getting rid of half of humanity wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. ...
Totally agree, although if what Adama says about Schmidt is true, then he too is part of the problem. Ironic, huh?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Zambales wrote:if what Adama says about Schmidt is true, then he too is part of the problem.
Why?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
Zambales wrote:if what Adama says about Schmidt is true, then he too is part of the problem.
Why?
You have everything a man could ever hope for in this life, yet you are perpetually unhappy and complaining as if you had nothing.