How to cull humans

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: How to cull humans

Post by Eric »

edit/
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Seriously, if you can control your moods and sort out a life plan you will find a decent white woman one day.
Nah they’re probably all in med school or similar, and by the time they are finished LARPing as professionals they will be used up old whores suitable only for pumping and dumping, if that.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Seriously, if you can control your moods and sort out a life plan you will find a decent white woman one day.
Nah they’re probably all in med school or similar, and by the time they are finished LARPing as professionals they will be used up old whores suitable only for pumping and dumping, if that.
Fact is you can't get any white woman, and cant afford mistresses or whores. So you are the one being culled so lash out in all directions like a baboon in a trap knowing it will be shot.

The rest of us raise successful families as we have no time for your whining about all the things you think keep you down. What keeps you down you can see in your mirror.
In that sense Contrarian Expatriate is right. You are no example for whites.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Fact is you can't get any white woman, and cant afford mistresses or whores. So you are the one being culled so lash out in all directions like a baboon in a trap knowing it will be shot.

The rest of us raise successful families as we have no time for your whining about all the things you think keep you down. What keeps you down you can see in your mirror.
In that sense Contrarian Expatriate is right. You are no example for whites.
Now you are just lashing out when your bad behavior is pointed out because you have no excuse. You are behaving like a kaffir.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Fschmidt,

What happened man..You were one of the most sensible members here, why sudden shift...? I'm confused... :| :|

Your posts were totally different all these years and now suddenly you want to cull humans... :shock:

I think you are angry or frustrated with certain things ..I don't think you really meant it...There is no behaviour pattern here...unlike Cornfed and Kradmelder which we know of there undying love for black race :mrgreen: ..so it's understandable when they write about it...

Peace... :)
Here is my answer:
Genesis 18:20-33 wrote:Then the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is immense, and their sin is extremely serious. I will go down to see if what they have done justifies the cry that has come up to Me. If not, I will find out.”

The men turned from there and went toward Sodom while Abraham remained standing before the Lord. Abraham stepped forward and said, “Will You really sweep away the righteous with the wicked? What if there are 50 righteous people in the city? Will You really sweep it away instead of sparing the place for the sake of the 50 righteous people who are in it? You could not possibly do such a thing: to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. You could not possibly do that! Won’t the Judge of all the earth do what is just?”

The Lord said, “If I find 50 righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”

Then Abraham answered, “Since I have ventured to speak to the Lord—even though I am dust and ashes— suppose the 50 righteous lack five. Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five?”

He replied, “I will not destroy it if I find 45 there.”

Then he spoke to Him again, “Suppose 40 are found there?”

He answered, “I will not do it on account of 40.”

Then he said, “Let the Lord not be angry, and I will speak further. Suppose 30 are found there?”

He answered, “I will not do it if I find 30 there.”

Then he said, “Since I have ventured to speak to the Lord, suppose 20 are found there?”

He replied, “I will not destroy it on account of 20.”

Then he said, “Let the Lord not be angry, and I will speak one more time. Suppose 10 are found there?”

He answered, “I will not destroy it on account of 10.” When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, He departed, and Abraham returned to his place.
I no longer believe that there are 10 decent people left in modern American culture. This is a fundamental change. I no longer even try to hire people from modern culture because I know it is hopeless. Modern culture has absolutely nothing left to offer, nothing left of value. It should simply be exterminated.
Yes, it is good to be one of the 10%.

This is interesting. So you think you are the equivalent of Lot from the Bible? You're the last righteous man around? That's pretty cool. Actually I can't blame you for that line of thinking. I also subscribe to it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:Yes, it is good to be one of the 10%.

This is interesting. So you think you are the equivalent of Lot from the Bible? You're the last righteous man around? That's pretty cool. Actually I can't blame you for that line of thinking. I also subscribe to it.
I said 10, not 10%. And said "in modern American culture". I don't consider myself to be part of American culture. There are a fair number of decent people in America - traditional Anabaptists and Muslims. But they aren't part of American culture.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
Adama wrote:Yes, it is good to be one of the 10%.

I said 10, not 10%. And said "in modern American culture". I don't consider myself to be part of American culture. There are a fair number of decent people in America - traditional Anabaptists and Muslims. But they aren't part of American culture.
So what's stopping you from becoming one of them? That seems like it would be very easy.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:
fschmidt wrote:There are a fair number of decent people in America - traditional Anabaptists and Muslims. But they aren't part of American culture.
So what's stopping you from becoming one of them? That seems like it would be very easy.
I don't share their beliefs.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
Adama wrote:
fschmidt wrote:There are a fair number of decent people in America - traditional Anabaptists and Muslims. But they aren't part of American culture.
I don't share their beliefs.
Perhaps you're just one of those people who will never be happy under any circumstance.