Are there any stable multi-racial societies?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Are there any stable multi racial societies?

Post by Jonny Law »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: Actually no because i live in a wealthy area, am upper class, a professional well educated well respected white person and am called sir, baas, chief etc by blacks. And sir by most whites. I don't mix with darkies like yourself nor much care what you think. You are black, so beneath the horizon of anything I care about.Each day you must still wake up and see a black face in the mirror, and no chasing white women will change that.
But despite all that (most of which I believe to be fictitious given all of the "prole signals" in your thinking and writing style), black men like myself can ALWAYS look down on the likes of you :lol:

When you wake up and look in the mirror each day, you must still see an angry prole who lost out in the great lottery that is life. No amount of your blonde bevy envy will ever change that 8)

You say: "black men like myself can ALWAYS look down on the likes of you."
Kradmelder: Is a p***y slaying son-of-a-bitch. He is loaded $$$. He has bitches beatng down his door. Or at least he plays that role at Happier Abroad. I think he is not lying (bikers get p***y, South African Whites get p***y here in Thailand).
English Lesson
Kradmelder- motorcycle messenger

Cornfed: Women run away from him screaming. He plays an invountary celibate angry bastard.
English Lesson
Corn Fed- A white guy or girl who is large and stocky but in a healthy way. Corn fed women have child-bearing hips and corn fed men play football. Not attractive, but not ugly either, just plain. They're simple, friendly folks, sweet as apple pie, but lack complexity. Make good husbands and wives, but will bore you to death if you try to have an intelligent conversation with one.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are there any stable multi racial societies?

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote: Kradmelder: Is a p***y slaying son-of-a-bitch. He is loaded $$$. He has bitches beatng down his door. Or at least he plays that role at Happier Abroad. I think he is not lying (bikers get p***y, South African Whites get p***y here in Thailand).
English Lesson
Kradmelder- motorcycle messenger
What the hell are you talking about? The guy supposedly is one of the few white high income earners that gets to stay in the country most of the time, has a high social status hobby (biking) and gets to do security patrols and blow away darkies. If I or basically anyone was in that position, particularly in a country where women weren’t married to the government, we would be getting more ass than a toilet seat. He got to f**k some middle aged divorcee every two weeks or so and now is being reeled in by some old gal who wants to sponge off him because she is bored with working. Woo hoo.