Video: MGTOW: Why White Men Have It The Worst in the Dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Video: MGTOW: Why White Men Have It The Worst in the Dating

Post by MatureDJ »

MGTOW: Why White Men Have It The Worst in the Dating / Sexual Marketplace (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8V4fAH82w

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: video: MGTOW: Why White Men Have It The Worst in the Dat

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Interesting theory but he is wrong. Black men catch holy hell from many black females in their families. He also mischaracterized the ease with which Muslim men seriously date non-Muslim women.

Also, white American women (usually of prole class) catch static from family and peers for going interracial. Middle class and above catch far less to none.

He is simply crying the "woe is me" as a white man card. Everyone has challenges but if you are blaming "the other," you are have just rationalized giving up.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

What nonsense. If white privilege exists anywhere it exists in dating. There is no AA against whites in dating. White women have the most options, followed by white men. Whites are more easily accepted by other races as well. Non whites have a tougher challenge when race mixing.

These men that can't get women are a minority carrying on as if they are the majority, which they claim to be. I put up a graph before showing 90 pct of men from their mid 20s to their 40s have had sex within the previous year. After 40 they have far more sex than women.

It is not white men that are disadvantaged. It is only the minority of them that subscribe to this faggosphere bs that are disadvantaged, because women want nothing to do with them. Certainly this does not apply to the majority of white men.

Why is it OK for these faggosphere types to have tastes in women (not fat, hot, virgin, submissive etc) but not for women to have tastes in men, tastes which exclude men like them?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

That white men have it 'the worst' in dating is ridiculous - some white men don't have dating lives but the vast majority do.

White women are (undeservedly in my opinion) at the top of the sexual hierarchy, they are the catches and even below average looking women (provided they aren't fat, have good hygiene and are somewhat pleasant) benefit from the fallout of this position from the very top.

I would say at the bottom at this moment in time are Indians/Pakistanis and Muslims from the Gulf states, this never was always the case as actors like Omar Sharif who was born and raised in Egypt was a major sex symbol and attracted many women of all races.

It doesn't matter who you are regards 'non-white' ethnicity, when it comes to white women, you are at a great disadvantage against white men. Asian, Hispanic, black, Native American/Hawaiian...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote: It doesn't matter who you are regards 'non-white' ethnicity, when it comes to white women, you are at a great disadvantage against white men. Asian, Hispanic, black, Native American/Hawaiian...
Not really, you are missing one very important point.

For a huge number of white women, race does not mean very much, it's not the top-priority for them - at least not in Europe.

In case the white guy is poor and the Asian, black etc. guy is rich, the preference goes ALWAYS to the man with the wallet, not to the man of white race.

In case the white guy is boring (=doing a regular job, is serious about any long-term relationship etc.), the preference goes to the man who is offering an exciting life-style - the bad boy.

In case the white guy is a rather silent type of man, the preference goes always to the boy who is showing up with a very big mouth - it's importent he shows up with an expensive car, it's not important for her if it is paid already.... etc.etc.

Men are choosing women because of their looks. However women do not choose men because of their looks, race, age, etc, These critera are not important for them, what counts is the money, the life-style...

Might be that race plays a certain role for a white woman in USA, but not for a white woman in Europe.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Kradmelder wrote:White women have the most options, followed by white men.
No, I never noticed something like that.
White women have maybe the most options (what about good looking Asian women, do they not have at least the same options?) - but surely this cannot be said about white men.

White men are clearly the majority of men who are looking for a foreign wife and will accept her regardless her race.

Asian men (especially those from South Korea, Japan and Taiwan) are also looking for a foreign wife, but they are clearly choosy - they prefer a woman of same race, likely from Vietnam, China, Philippines, sometimes among the Japanese also from Brazil/Peru former Japanese immigrants.
Asian men in general will NOT give preference to a white woman.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
Not really, you are missing one very important point.

For a huge number of white women, race does not mean very much, it's not the top-priority for them - at least not in Europe.
Well, it depends where in Europe, not every country has the same views on mixed race dating, German women seem to have a more progressive view than Spanish or Italian women.

Point being, Europe is not uniform on this subject.
In case the white guy is poor and the Asian, black etc. guy is rich, the preference goes ALWAYS to the man with the wallet, not to the man of white race.
I disagree with this wholly, the non-white guy would have to be well above average to compete with an below average white man. There have been academic studies done on this by the way. Women like what they see in the mirror. I am a non-white guy so I know this from experience.

In case the white guy is boring (=doing a regular job, is serious about any long-term relationship etc.), the preference goes to the man who is offering an exciting life-style - the bad boy.

In case the white guy is a rather silent type of man, the preference goes always to the boy who is showing up with a very big mouth - it's importent he shows up with an expensive car, it's not important for her if it is paid already.... etc.etc.

Men are choosing women because of their looks. However women do not choose men because of their looks, race, age, etc, These critera are not important for them, what counts is the money, the life-style...
There are all types of women out there, there are many women - boring, dull types who like who like boring dull men, to say that all women like bad boys is not true. It doesn't take into account the many different personality traits of women - they don't all want a big mouth drug dealer with a nice car.

Might be that race plays a certain role for a white woman in USA, but not for a white woman in Europe.
Europe is a big place and attitudes differ from country to country.

Second, women lie because they don't want to be 'seen' as racist. They will say they would give a non-white man a chance but the reality is they won't.

This is seen in Asia, white women exclusively date white - I know women who have been single for years than date local men. There are white women who date local Asian men but they are a small minority.

I liken it to a woman and her views on gay marraige, she might support gay marriage and not be a homophobe but that doesn't mean she is entering into a gay marriage or become a homosexual.

So a white, liberal woman might not be a racist, might be accepting of mixed race relationships but would never date a non-white person herself, this used to confuse me a great deal as a young man but once you work it out, it makes sense. Again, there have been academic studies done on this.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote: Well, it depends where in Europe, not every country has the same views on mixed race dating, German women seem to have a more progressive view than Spanish or Italian women.
Point being, Europe is not uniform on this subject.
I have been in Europe in almost every country while working for a big travel agency for 6 years, from Portugal up to Russia, from UK down to Turkey, and I am orignally from Austria. I can tell plenty of stories about bad European women, but I know only a few of them who are totally against mixing up with any other ethnic group - UK has some racist problems similar to USA, Slovenia comes to my mind, or certain Gipsy groups in Romania, but otherwise? Even Icelanders and Norwegians are open-minded people in that sense.

Now in Tokyo I am working often with mixed race people or with European staff - both female and male, who married outside of their race or at least outside of their ethnicity. I see no difference if they are from Portugal, Greece, Norway, Italy, Germany, Austria, Serbia, Turkey, etc. etc. just to mention a few.
I disagree with this wholly, the non-white guy would have to be well above average to compete with an below average white man. There have been academic studies done on this by the way. Women like what they see in the mirror. I am a non-white guy so I know this from experience.
This study must be from USA, where race plays a major role.
Any source for any study like that from Continental Europe?

European women looking for an easy life, checking the man barely on his surface, without any thought about what might be tomorrow.
The winner is clearly the thug (even if he is still in jail, they will wait for him on his release day in front of the prison), the rich playboy (even he is from Saudi or Brunei and admires Sharia law) the braggart/liar (shows up with many impressive things which however unfortunately do not belong to him)
but about the race of the man? No, even the illegal black bad boy from Africa dealing with drugs in Western Europe has his white girls around him.
There are all types of women out there, there are many women - boring, dull types who like who like boring dull men, to say that all women like bad boys is not true. It doesn't take into account the many different personality traits of women - they don't all want a big mouth drug dealer with a nice car.

There are not so many types of Western woman -
many of them regardless from where have a very low morality and even if younger than 25 years old had countless sex with plenty of men, further they will never accept any man who is financially below them, they are all highly into feminism looking persistantly for advantages only for themselves, I can write down a long list about how Western women in Continental Europe really are, how bad they treat men and children - but racist? No, race plays only a very minor role for them - if at all.
This is seen in Asia, white women exclusively date white - I know women who have been single for years than date local men.
I do not know even one Western woman here in Tokyo who is single and does not have some boyfriends of any race.

For sure your observation is not true here in Japan with Western women from Continental Europe. If those women stay single for years, it is because they do not want any man of any race next to them - many Western women are into feminism, adore lesbian sex, openly hateful against men etc.

If a Western woman rejects an Asian man in Japan it has more to do with economic reasons and not with race.
If the money is enough the Western white woman will easily give preference to the Asian man with the money, she will not even think about race and ethnicity at all.

In Asian countries it's sometimes more about the opposite way - like Thailand, it's often more the case that the Thai man (if he is financially good off, one of the rich families) is rejecting the white woman, he wants a Thai wife, same can be said about India in many cases they do not want to mix up because of religious reasons.

My own daughters are also of mixed race of course and are living in Japan, they found easily Japanese men, no problem at all.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Because white women are the biggest whores of them all - and defiant, foolish, promiscuous and full of all kinds of evil.

By far this phenomenon affects western white women of them all. It's so common now it's normal....I even forgot about it. Promiscuity is natural for humans; so is evil, manipulation, lying, deceit, insanity, delusions, neurotic behaviors, confusion, ....etc.

How many of these affect any other species? Almost none, practically none.
Humans are different and evil naturally. Animals don't have this, we have it in us to do both good and evil at once. There is a way that seems right to man but its end is death. Human beings naturally know this... and it's why our attempts to "do our own thing" often frustrate others, and us. It doesn't work out.

Even if we didn't have this concept of God. etc. Humans would naturally sort it out and evolve rules and guidance for behavior, sexual or otherwise. That's why all societies have monogamy and marriages, etc. Rules for promiscuity.
It's only in this 'insane' one, that we go the opposite way entirely ...and that's why people are hooking up less than ever, because they go the opposite way - it's not natural.
Anytime you have something not natural... nature will fall apart from eachother.

White women are damaged beyond repair.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
I have been in Europe in almost every country while working for a big travel agency for 6 years, from Portugal up to Russia, from UK down to Turkey, and I am orignally from Austria.
Right, I have actually lived in three of them - and have been to most countries in Europe. I remember you taking a poster to task about how Japan is based on a visit compared to you living there, I take it that rationale still stands...

I can tell plenty of stories about bad European women, but I know only a few of them who are totally against mixing up with any other ethnic group - UK has some racist problems similar to USA, Slovenia comes to my mind, or certain Gipsy groups in Romania, but otherwise? Even Icelanders and Norwegians are open-minded people in that sense.
How do you know this? Am I right in saying that you have never dated a European woman? And though the UK has a big problem with racism, it is still far and away, the highest number of mixed race relationships in the whole of Europe.

As a non-white person who is European and has lived in three European countries long term and has dated women from those countries, I know something about this, this is not to say that all European women are the same because they aren't. I tend to find most women lie about their preferences in order not to be seen as 'racist'.

Of course, you can state this as an opinion but not as fact, same with me too (though, my claim has a bit more gravitas - being non white and actually living in more countries in Europe than yourself).

This study must be from USA, where race plays a major role.
Any source for any study like that from Continental Europe?
Yes it is, but what suggestion it would be different on Continental Europe, I see you leave out the UK but the UK has BY FAR more mixed race relationships than anywhere else in Europe. Funny that one of your countrymen has just posted on the Asia forum stating his mixed race looks are not getting him anywhere where he is and wants to move to Asia. Check it out and give him a hand. :wink:
European women looking for an easy life, checking the man barely on his surface, without any thought about what might be tomorrow.
The winner is clearly the thug (even if he is still in jail, they will wait for him on his release day in front of the prison), the rich playboy (even he is from Saudi or Brunei and admires Sharia law) the braggart/liar (shows up with many impressive things which however unfortunately do not belong to him)
but about the race of the man? No, even the illegal black bad boy from Africa dealing with drugs in Western Europe has his white girls around him.
Nonsense, most women end up with ordinary men. When was it the last time you were in Europe did you say? Was it 1976?

I do not know even one Western woman here in Tokyo who is single and does not have some boyfriends of any race.
Fine, in your case that might be but it is a well known phenomenon amongst western expats about long term expat women who remain bitter and single - of which there are many.
For sure your observation is not true here in Japan with Western women from Continental Europe. If those women stay single for years, it is because they do not want any man of any race next to them - many Western women are into feminism, adore lesbian sex, openly hateful against men etc.
This is against all the literature out there about this subject. I haven't read or heard anywhere in Asia where it is 'easy' for white expat women to date - it's all on the contrary and this aligns to my personal experiences of female expat friends.

Now, it seems there are national exceptions, Russian women, Eastern Europeans seem to be more open to it.
If a Western woman rejects an Asian man in Japan it has more to do with economic reasons and not with race.
If the money is enough the Western white woman will easily give preference to the Asian man with the money, she will not even think about race and ethnicity at all.

In Asian countries it's sometimes more about the opposite way - like Thailand, it's often more the case that the Thai man (if he is financially good off, one of the rich families) is rejecting the white woman, he wants a Thai wife, same can be said about India in many cases they do not want to mix up because of religious reasons.

My own daughters are also of mixed race of course and are living in Japan, they found easily Japanese men, no problem at all.
I am not going to argue your own personal findings, except to say it flies in the face of all the literature about this subject out there.

Again, I will put this link up regards western women and dating Chinese men (and there are many rich men in China).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jocelyn-e ... 27240.html

According to Eikenberg, it is the actual race that these women find offensive, not their mannerisms or anything else, and this mirrors my findings of the women I know.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

... when you tell them "no". :shock: Pass.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Eric wrote:Because white women are the biggest whores of them all - and defiant, foolish, promiscuous and full of all kinds of evil.

By far this phenomenon affects western white women of them all. It's so common now it's normal....I even forgot about it. Promiscuity is natural for humans; so is evil, manipulation, lying, deceit, insanity, delusions, neurotic behaviors, confusion, ....etc.

How many of these affect any other species? Almost none, practically none.
Thanks for your comment. Well, I would not say 'almost none, practically none', but if I compare Europe and Asia, the proportion between 'good' and 'bad' is totally different. Bad behavior of white women which is even admired and supported in Europe, Northern America and Australia is not appreciated by the majority of other women anywhere else. What the majority of white women is doing - how they treat men as disposable items - is often rejected by the majority of other women elsewhere in this world.

When I was still living in Europe, there was little information about international/interracial dating available, internet did not exist, airfare was horribly expensive, visa were required everywhere etc. - It was costly and without any result to try to date Western white women, at least for me - merely a waste of time and money. - However when I was starting to date women out of my race and out of Europe, I was surprised about the attention I was receiving - all what was a problem with women in Europe was suddenly no problem anymore.

I can only recommend international and interracial dating to every man who has similar problems I had before.

About this thread, if white men have it the worst when dating, I think, yes, this is true, but only if they insist to date white women from their own region.

If you have problems with white women try somewhere else, it is easy now, cheap airfare and airplanes are going to everywhere. In this sense Winston and his idea about 'Happier Abroad' is right. Just try to overcome any race, language, cultural and such meaningless issues.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote: How do you know this? Am I right in saying that you have never dated a European woman?
I tried, I did not expect when I was young to end up in Asia, but today I know to date any 'European (white) woman' is time-waste.
The result was zero and a lot of waste of time and money.
As a non-white person who is European ...

...though, my claim has a bit more gravitas - being non white and actually living in more countries in Europe than yourself
A non-white person is not European by birth.
To hold European citizenship does not mean your ethnicity is European.

I am not a Japanese either, despite living in Japan most time of my life.
Funny that one of your countrymen has just posted on the Asia forum stating his mixed race looks are not getting him anywhere where he is and wants to move to Asia. Check it out and give him a hand.
Which Asia forum? About which forum and which user are you talking? Please give me a link, I have no idea...
... it is a well known phenomenon amongst western expats about long term expat women who remain bitter and single - of which there are many.
Not here in Japan - there are many single Japanese men looking out for dates of any kind. Japan is clearly a country where more Japanese men looking for foreign women than Japanese women are looking for foreign men, more than 2:1 if you look up marriage statistics.

Some of our staff too are 50/50, Europe/Japan, men and women, and they have no problems at all, some married, with children...
But nobody of them is from the Anglosphere, but from Central Europe.

If a long-term (how long?) expat woman remains bitter and single in Japan, it's because of her arrogant and demanding behavior, I met some of these women too - within 2 years more or less all of them are gone back to US, EU or Australia.
This is against all the literature out there about this subject. I haven't read or heard anywhere in Asia where it is 'easy' for white expat women to date - it's all on the contrary and this aligns to my personal experiences of female expat friends.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jocelyn-e ... 27240.html
I feel somehow you are mixing up the words 'Asia' with 'mainland China'.
The entire article of your link is solely about China.
However this article is not unfair, is it clearly says (written by a Western female!)

It’s also 15 years since I first learned that most Western women in China refuse to date Chinese men.

What does this mean? A Western woman in China is REFUSING to date Chinese men and after she complains how difficult it is to date them?
Sorry, but this is really HER behavioral problem, you cannot blame the Chinese men for that.

What should the Chinese man really do if the Western woman living in HIS country is REFUSING to date local men?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Video: MGTOW: Why White Men Have It The Worst in the Dat

Post by Teal Lantern »

Yohan wrote:What should the Chinese man really do if the Western woman living in HIS country is REFUSING to date local men?
Count his blessings? :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything