The Lies Told About Apartheid

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

The Lies Told About Apartheid

Post by Kradmelder »

Apoartheid was the best thing that ever happened to Black people, uplifting their lives well beyond that of other blacks, and creating the only progressive nation in africa that could not only live without foreign aid, but exported aid. Apart from colonialism, which was a foreign import, it was the only system developed in africa that ever built anything: dams, roads, universities, a modern economy etc. And it was all funded by white people
In 1988, a German book published how benevolent the White giant of Africa actually was. Below are some of the facts referencing 1988

In 1972, SA blacks owned 360,000 vehicles. (More than all the black African states together)

The monthly income of blacks per capita in 1988 was R352 per month in South Africa – Malawi and Mozambique was less than R20 per month.
In 1988 black people could undergo a complicated heart valve surgery for just more than $ 1 while black Americans had to pay $ 15,000. In a Pretoria hospital between 2,000 and 3,000 of these surgeries were done per year.

In 1970, black workers earned R1,751 million, or 25.5% of the total wage fees in SA and increased to R17,238 million in 1984 (1,000% growth) and 32.3% of total wages in SA.
In the 1986/1987 financial year, whites paid R9,000 million and blacks R171 million tax. Indians paid R257 million and coloreds paid R315 million on tax.

Between 1962 and 1972 the UN paid $ 298 million to underdeveloped countries compared to South Africa that spent $ 558 million on the development of its black areas.

The budget amount for black education increases every year from 1970 to almost 30% more than any other government department.

From 1955 to 1984 the number of black scholars increased from 35,000 to 1,096,000. In 1988 71% of the adult black population could read and write versus 47% in Kenya, 38% in Egypt and 34% in Nigeria. On average during the year 15 new classrooms per working day were built for black scholars.

In 1985 there were 42,000 black students enrolled at SA universities.There were 5 black universities and 28 higher education institutions funded by the government.

Soweto with its population of 1.2 million had 5 modern stadiums versus Pretoria with its 600,000 whites who had three. Soweto had 365 schools versus Pretoria 229. In Soweto in 1978, there were 115 football fields, three rugby fields, 4 athletic tracks, 11 cricket fields, two golf courses, 47 tennis courts, 7 swimming pools, 5 bowling halls, 81 basketball fields, 39 children playgrounds and countless community halls, cinemas and clubhouses.

In Soweto in 1978, there were 300 churches, 365 schools, 2 technicons, 8 clinics, 63 kindergartens, 11 post offices and its own fruit and vegetable market.

The white government built a huge hospital Baragwanath 3,000 beds in Soweto. One of the largest and most modern hospitals in the world. Its 23 operating theaters were equipped with the best equipment money can buy.Here blacks were treated at a nominal cost of R2 for an unlimited period. In 1982, no fewer than 898 heart surgeries were done here.
Next to the Baragwantha Hospital is the St. John-eye clinic, famous for the treatment of glaucoma, previous fix retinas, traumatic eye injuries and rare tropical diseases.

There were over 2,300 registered firms, 1,000 taxi operators and 50,000 car owners in Soweto.

Dr. Kenneth Walker, a Canadian physician, visited Soweto and made the following observations:
He saw several houses worth more than R100 000 with various BMW’s at the door.
Only 2% of homes are shacks with neat buildings with lawns. If he had to choose between the decaying apartments in New York, Detroit or Chicago than he would rather stay in Soweto.
He’d rather be very ill in Soweto as in some Canadian cities.
He says the city has more schools, churches, cars, taxis, and sports fields than any other independent African states.

In 1978 the South African government built a highly modern hospital MEDUNSA on the border of the independent state of Bophuthatswana at a cost of R70 million on 35 hectares. In this “city” there were living and sleeping facilities for male and female students.Black doctors, dentists, veterinarians and para-medical staff were trained. It is the only specialized university of its kind in Africa and one of the few in the world financed by white taxpayers exclusively to benefit blacks. Almost all students who mainly came from the national homelands costs were taken care of by the government.The practical training took place in the nearby Garankuwa Hospital farm where the whole range of human ailments is covered.
Garankuwa had the facilities for kidney transplants, isotopes units with specialized laboratories where 200 doctors were trained practically every year.

South Africa provided training for the airline personnel of Swaziland, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zaire and the Comores.

In 1979, when the train traffic to the Malawian capital Lilongwe was interrupted by rebels, SA sent transport aircrafts with fuel drums to keep their economy going.

In 1986, 80,000 black businessmen from Africa visited Cape Town to finalize business deals.

South Africa provided the grain needs of its neighboring countries and wider. In 1980, Zambia received 250 000 tons of maize, Mozambique 150,000 tons maize and 50 000 tons of wheat, Kenya 128,000 tons maize and Zimbabwe 100 000 tons. Other countries that also received South African grain were Angola, Ivory Coast, Malawi, Mauritius, Tanzania and Zaire.
At least 12 countries of Africa, according to the “Argus African News Service” were so dependent on SA grain that a total ban on imports and exports would have destroyed them economically.

About half of Lesotho’s male population worked in South Africa, about 146,000 in 1983, and earned R280,6 million which was about half of Lesotho’s treasury.

In the 1982/83 financial year SA budgeted R434 million for assistance to the independent neighboring states.

SA produced more electrical energy than Italy, as much crude steel as France, more wheat than Canada, more wool than the US, more wine than Greece and more fish than Great Britain.

South African trains ran on more rail lines than in West Germany, carried more passengers than Switzerland, have better punctuality record than Austria and exported car parts to 100 countries.

SA mines bore down to the depth of 3,480 meters and holds the record for the deepest vertical shaft at 2,498m deep into the hardest rock in the world.

They were accused by the world that they were a police state:
In SA 1.4 officers for every 1,000 people while the world is as follows: UK 2.2, Israel 3.5, New York 4.3, and Moscow 10 per 1000. In South Africa there were 16,292 white policemen versus 19 177 non-white.

They were accused of killing their political offenders:
In 1979-1980 there were no deaths in SA prisons. In the previous 10 years 37 died versus 274 in the same period in Wales and England.

They were accused that they payed starvation wages:
In 1974, the average monthly income of black workers in South Africa were $ 127 versus the $ 140 in the US, the richest country in the world.

They were accused that they locked up thousands of political prisoners:
In 1983, 127 such prisoners are confined in SA and 11 whose movements were limited. A further 32 were under house arrest.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: The Lies Told About Apartheid

Post by Kradmelder »

Even the King of the Zulu has publically stated that Apartheid was better than the kleptocracy currently headed by a Zulu thief

http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/king ... me-1956136
King praises apartheid regime
Politics | 7 December 2015
Bongani Hans
Durban - King Goodwill Zwelithini praised the apartheid era during an event in Nongoma at the weekend.

The National Party, he said, had built a powerful government with the strongest economy and army on the continent, but then came “this so-called democracy” in which black people started destroying the gains of the past.

The king said history would judge black people harshly as they had failed to build on the successes of the Afrikaner regime.

The king was speaking at his kwaKhethomthandayo royal palace in Nongoma on Saturday night during a celebration of his 44 years on the throne.

He said black people “loved to use matches” to burn down infrastructure built during apartheid.

Delivering a speech which ended just after midnight, the king told hundreds of people packed into a big marquee that he felt lucky that he was born the same year the National Party came to power in 1948.

The king’s speech came in the wake of a series of anti-government statements made by the monarch of the Zulu nation in recent months. In September, King Zwelithini ordered that there should be no government banners at royal events, and that the government should stop organising the events.

He said on Saturday that this was the first time his anniversary celebrations had been organised by the King Zwelithini Foundation.

The king said the apartheid regime had built a mighty army. He said the South African currency and economy “surprisingly shot up” under the National Party regime.

“The economy that we are now burning down. You do not want to build on what you had inherited. You are going to find yourselves on the wrong side of history.”

He said while people on the ground did not appreciate the infrastructure inherited from apartheid, democratically elected presidents – Nelson Mandela, Thabo Mbeki and Jacob Zuma – were occupying apartheid infrastructure, including the Union Buildings and Parliament.

“I am surprised that all presidents who have been in the so-called democracy occupied apartheid buildings where they make all these laws that are oppressing us.

“But you on the ground are burning everything that you found here.

“You don’t want to use them (buildings), you say this is apartheid infrastructure. Your leaders are occupying buildings where apartheid laws were made to oppress you,” the king said.

Despite the National Party’s having created anti-black laws, he was happy that it had treated him with respect.

“The Afrikaners respected me. I don’t know how it happened that the Afrikaners respect me so much.”

He said at the kwaKhethomthandayo palace there were still medals which the apartheid government had awarded to his kingdom.

The king also touched on the South African Human Rights Commission which released its preliminary report last week on his alleged involvement in xenophobic attacks early this year.

The commission had recommended that he make a public apology or risk being taken to the Equality Court.

Early this year it was reported that the king called on foreigners to pack up and go back to their home countries.

He said he would address the Zulu nation in January on the outcomes of the report, which he said were an insult to the nation.

The king’s traditional prime minister, IFP leader Mangosuthu Buthelezi, told The Mercury that the report had exonerated the king, but he said the commission should explain why it had called on the king to issue a public apology.

“I am pleased that they exonerated him, but I am confused that they still insist that he must apologise. There seems to be a contradiction.”

Political analyst Protas Madlala said the king was playing on the theory that white people could govern better.

“He is right, but he should explain deeper the reason behind their success,”said Madlala.

Apartheid had been supported internationally, he said.

The king and the KZN ANC

Zwelithini’s praise for the apartheid government came a few weeks after the newly elected ANC leadership in KwaZulu-Natal paid homage to the king in an effort to mend fences.

The Mercury understands that freshly elected KwaZulu-Natal ANC chairman Sihle Zikalala led a delegation to meet the king, who was unhappy with the disbanding of the Royal Household Department “without consultation”.

This had ruined the relationship between Zwelithini and Premier Senzo Mchunu.

Even worse, in the eyes of the king, was that when the department was replaced with the Royal Household Trust, some of the king’s employees were retrenched and others were absorbed by the premier’s office or the trust.

A royal house insider said this had led to great bitterness among royal household members, and saw the king taking a critical stance against the provincial government at public gatherings.

However, when approached for comment last week, the king’s adviser, Judge Jerome Ngwenya, denied that the relationship between Mchunu and the king was on the rocks .

ANC provincial secretary Super Zuma said the provincial executive committee had met the king a week after the provincial conference that had elected Zikalala to replace Mchunu. He declined to elaborate on what was discussed.

The declining relationship between Mchunu and the king was revealed at the commemoration of King Shaka Day in KwaDukuza in September, which Mchunu attended as one of the speakers.

The king lashed out at government officials for displaying government flags at a traditional ceremony. Some of the flags had Mchunu’s face on them. He also demanded that the government cease organising royal events.

In June the king disapproved of Mchunu’s appointment of former IFP Youth Brigade president Thulasizwe Buthelezi as the chairman of the Royal Household Trust Board. Mchunu was forced to replace Buthelezi with Professor Sihawu Ngubane, the head of African languages at the University of KwaZulu-Natal.

Mchunu’s spokesman, Sibusiso Magwaza, said assuming that Mchunu was not on good terms with the king was “innuendo”, and that the relationship between the two “is neither here nor there”.

“If that relationship is not very good or cordial, then we don’t know what type of a relationship we are talking about,” he said.

King’s controversial comments

January 2012: The king is quoted in the media as reportedly saying that ‘traditionally, there were no people who engaged in same-sex relationships’ and that people who did so were “rotten”.

The reports were strongly denied by the king's spokesman who blamed the media for “reckless translation”.

July 2014: The king says he will launch a land claim for all the land in KZN and in other provinces that was in Zulu hands in 1838. When criticised, he said: “This land was not taken from the trusts, which are now popular in the country, but was taken from traditional leaders, and your fathers and mothers who were murdered.”

March 2015: The king made a speech in Pongola where he said: “We request that all foreigners should take their baggage and be sent back.” An upsurge of xenophobic violence in KwaZulu-Natal followed which some attributed to the speech. The SA Human Rights Commission has ruled that the speech did not incite violence but was ‘hurtful and harmful’ to foreigners and recommended that the king make a public apology.

April 2015: During the xenophobic violence, Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba called for leaders not to make inflammatory comments. In response, the king said political leaders, in an apparent reference to Gigaba, should not get carried away with their five years in political power and think they were “demigods”.
but then came “this so-called democracy” in which black people started destroying the gains of the past.

The king said the apartheid regime had built a mighty army. He said the South African currency and economy “surprisingly shot up” under the National Party regime.

Political analyst Protas Madlala said the king was playing on the theory that white people could govern better.

“He is right, but he should explain deeper the reason behind their success,”said Madlala.

What wiser words ever came from a black mouth? It is better if white people rule because blacks destroy everything.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It's the exact opposite of Democracy, the credit monopoly is perfecting dictatorship to a fine art and calling it democracy.

Your intelligent blacks realize they are much better off under a 3 digit IQ societal governance but not a 4 digit which the Jewish space monsters possess....
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

There are some that say that attitudes like yours justify the atrocities soon to befall the settler/farmer/Boars in SA. I can't say I agree with that, but I certainly understand the sentiment.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on April 19th, 2017, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:There are some say that attitudes like yours justify the atrocities soon to befall the settler/farmer/Boars in SA. I can't say I agree with that, but I certainly understand the sentiment.
Not saying I agree with everything that Kradmelder believes in but he does make a point. Even here in USA any city run by blacks tend to go down. I know some folks will say it's racism but it gets to a point where people have to be responsible for their own destiny. I really want blacks folks to be successful and want a develop 1st black nation...but I just don't know.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Kradmelder,

Apartheid Hmmm?

Do you mean the Jewish state of Isreal?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Kradmelder,

Apartheid Hmmm?

Do you mean the Jewish state of Isreal?
Ja that is an apartheid state. But instead of being sanctioned and its opponents armed and given shelter, israel is given billions and armed by america.

Feature that. When apartheid is practiced by jews it is fine. But when practiced by whites there is an uproar. Even when the system leaves almost everyone better off than the alternative of a terrorist thieving regime.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:There are some say that attitudes like yours justify the atrocities soon to befall the settler/farmer/Boars in SA. I can't say I agree with that, but I certainly understand the sentiment.
Not saying I agree with everything that Kradmelder believes in but he does make a point. Even here in USA any city run by blacks tend to go down. I know some folks will say it's racism but it gets to a point where people have to be responsible for their own destiny. I really want blacks folks to be successful and want a develop 1st black nation...but I just don't know.
Places run by blacks do progress. They progress right back to the bush.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

chanta76 wrote:
That's not a very good argument because there are many more cities "run by whites" that are going down also. To boot, there are states run by whites which are insolvent and going down with decaying infrastructure and dwindling quality. Moreover, the country is "run by whites" and it is on the fast track to ruin with the greatest national debt known to man.

If you had any clue what you were talking about, you would know that tax base erosion is the cause of decaying cities, not black politicians. There are also cities run by blacks that are on the upswing because of the returning tax base, ie Philadelphia and Washington, DC. A white mayor just took over Philly for the first time since the 1970's, but the upward trajectory was accomplished by his black predecessor Michael Nutter.

Also, there are countries, and companies and corporations and institutions run by whites that are run into the ground everyday. Funny that you give them a pass, but I don't. I've seen far too many incompetent and corrupt whites to give them a presumption of quality. If anything, I would give that to Asians, but not whites automatically.

Finally, SOME whites actively undermine the leadership of ethic minorities to sully their reputation and try to win back power. You saw that with Congress during the Obama years and I saw it every day in government service. Fortunately for me, I became adept at exposing those undermining elements.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
chanta76 wrote:
That's not a very good argument because there are many more cities "run by whites" that are going down also. To boot, there are states run by whites which are insolvent and going down with decaying infrastructure and dwindling quality. Moreover, the country is "run by whites" and it is on the fast track to ruin with the greatest national debt known to man.

If you had any clue what you were talking about, you would know that tax base erosion is the cause of decaying cities, not black politicians. There are also cities run by blacks that are on the upswing because of the returning tax base, ie Philadelphia and Washington, DC. A white mayor just took over Philly for the first time since the 1970's, but the upward trajectory was accomplished by his black predecessor Michael Nutter.

Also, there are countries, and companies and corporations and institutions run by whites that are run into the ground everyday. Funny that you give them a pass, but I don't. I've seen far too many incompetent and corrupt whites to give them a presumption of quality. If anything, I would give that to Asians, but not whites automatically.

Finally, SOME whites actively undermine the leadership of ethic minorities to sully their reputation and try to win back power. You saw that with Congress during the Obama years and I saw it every day in government service. Fortunately for me, I became adept at exposing those undermining elements.

I don't want this to become a flame war or long back and forth thread. I understand your going to have your position. I understand. I mean if someone said something about Asian men or something I would have a defensive position. It's like how they say Asian guys aren't athletic or have small dicks or something. I would argue that's not true but opponent will cite examples of being true.

It's the same with blacks.

Your citing examples of whites failing but overall whites or white dominate nations are doing better than black dominate nations. Regarding blacks in America. Philly has a large black population very large but is also has high crime rate in the black neighborhood compares to other areas. One of the biggest problems with black politicians is that almost ALL of them lean towards the left and just want govt to solve everything.

If you think it was whites who are messing up black folks than you want separation of blacks and whites but that's what is happening in South Africa and Zimbabwe. I read somewhere that Zimbabwe wanted white farmers to come back .
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-2 ... k-zimbabwe

I know I'm coming out sounding racist but actually I'm not. I worked with black people. Shoot if I was single I would even consider dating a nice black girl. I meet decent black folks every day..but as a whole something is missing. Some racist will say it's all because of IQ. It's like with Asian men even though I hate to admit it on the average Asian guys tend to be less masculine or built looking compare to whites or blacks guys. I could go the defensive route and say it's diet or that the Asian race is so broad that it's not a fair comparison.

I mean for example Japan spent lots of money to develop the J-league , which is Japanese soccer. Imported overseas coach. Got great training but still Japan do so-so globally in Soccer. Where as in Africa there is under development in investment in soccer or even training but because of pure athleticism . African men from Senegal or Nigeria kill it in soccer but make all their money over seas in Europe.

Honestly I hate that. When I was younger I always believe hard work was the key answer. But as I gotten older I realize DNA and what you have naturally sometimes supersedes hard work.

Why I am stating this? Just maybe just maybe if we all stop being political correct maybe we aren't all the same. Just maybe an Asian guy has to work out twice as hard to get the same result a black guys gets in the gym but academically blacks would have to work twice as hard compared to whites or Asians.

I'm not saying blacks are dumb . Not at all. But I think it's different. The thinking..I don;t know if it's culture or something.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: I was wondering how it actually is in South Africa? My impression was that the whites bought some land from the blacks, things were mutually fine between them, the blacks turned on the whites, the whites f***ed them up, then the whites ruled- but they were taken down by other countries supporting "democracy" & now the blacks rule with the whites holding their own in a mildly militia-like environment. Am I wrong on any points?

To be honest, I wouldn't mind going on armed patrols & shit like that. I don't need to be rich, but I do need a good environment that's not trying to chop me down for whatever I do, monopolize/hi-jack my life, or "commodify" my family. Got to ask: What is South Africa like on that level? I notice it's a part of BRICS & I'd rather be away from the "Titanic" when it finally sinks.

I don't see much hope for the US- good people BEING here doesn't mean that bad people don't have influence. I liked Europe a lot, but I think the East would suite me a bit better than the West (besides being MUCH hotter in general, the bullshit against Russia & the whole situation of supporting islamization/sharia/hijrah as well as globalization make me a bit reserved toward that neck of the woods).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

chanta76 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
chanta76 wrote:

I don't want this to become a flame war or long back and forth thread. I understand your going to have your position. I understand. I mean if someone said something about Asian men or something I would have a defensive position. It's like how they say Asian guys aren't athletic or have small dicks or something. I would argue that's not true but opponent will cite examples of being true.

It's the same with blacks.

Your citing examples of whites failing but overall whites or white dominate nations are doing better than black dominate nations. Regarding blacks in America. Philly has a large black population very large but is also has high crime rate in the black neighborhood compares to other areas. One of the biggest problems with black politicians is that almost ALL of them lean towards the left and just want govt to solve everything.

If you think it was whites who are messing up black folks than you want separation of blacks and whites but that's what is happening in South Africa and Zimbabwe. I read somewhere that Zimbabwe wanted white farmers to come back .
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-2 ... k-zimbabwe

I know I'm coming out sounding racist but actually I'm not. I worked with black people. Shoot if I was single I would even consider dating a nice black girl. I meet decent black folks every day..but as a whole something is missing. Some racist will say it's all because of IQ. It's like with Asian men even though I hate to admit it on the average Asian guys tend to be less masculine or built looking compare to whites or blacks guys. I could go the defensive route and say it's diet or that the Asian race is so broad that it's not a fair comparison.

I mean for example Japan spent lots of money to develop the J-league , which is Japanese soccer. Imported overseas coach. Got great training but still Japan do so-so globally in Soccer. Where as in Africa there is under development in investment in soccer or even training but because of pure athleticism . African men from Senegal or Nigeria kill it in soccer but make all their money over seas in Europe.

Honestly I hate that. When I was younger I always believe hard work was the key answer. But as I gotten older I realize DNA and what you have naturally sometimes supersedes hard work.

Why I am stating this? Just maybe just maybe if we all stop being political correct maybe we aren't all the same. Just maybe an Asian guy has to work out twice as hard to get the same result a black guys gets in the gym but academically blacks would have to work twice as hard compared to whites or Asians.

I'm not saying blacks are dumb . Not at all. But I think it's different. The thinking..I don;t know if it's culture or something.
There is nothing that you have said here I would dispute. I don't believe being politically incorrect is a bad thing so long as FACTS are used instead of myth or feelings.

My response to you was because it appeared to be a bit of an oversimplification of stating blacks running cities was the CAUSE of city governance failures. The Western nations are "run by whites" and since they is steadily going down the craphole, should we attribute that failure to whites having run them or more complex phenomena?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Wolfeye wrote:Kradmelder: I was wondering how it actually is in South Africa? My impression was that the whites bought some land from the blacks, things were mutually fine between them, the blacks turned on the whites, the whites f***ed them up, then the whites ruled- but they were taken down by other countries supporting "democracy" & now the blacks rule with the whites holding their own in a mildly militia-like environment. Am I wrong on any points?

To be honest, I wouldn't mind going on armed patrols & shit like that. I don't need to be rich, but I do need a good environment that's not trying to chop me down for whatever I do, monopolize/hi-jack my life, or "commodify" my family. Got to ask: What is South Africa like on that level? I notice it's a part of BRICS & I'd rather be away from the "Titanic" when it finally sinks.

I don't see much hope for the US- good people BEING here doesn't mean that bad people don't have influence. I liked Europe a lot, but I think the East would suite me a bit better than the West (besides being MUCH hotter in general, the bullshit against Russia & the whole situation of supporting islamization/sharia/hijrah as well as globalization make me a bit reserved toward that neck of the woods).
The document signed by piet retief and dingane granting land to whites in natal that was occupied by blacks still exists. It can be seen. Dingane signed, then killed the 72 white men who went unarmed in good faith to buy land from the zulu. Dngane then went and killed 500 white women and children in their sleep. He was hoping to commit this treacherous theft and scare off whitey but he didnt understand the white man very well. White revenge was the battle of blood river, where they gave the darkies a proper hiding. Against zulu warriors, not women and children.

The bantustan policy of apartheid essentially gave blacks back the land they had when whites first met them. It removed whites from black areas and removed blacks from white areas. Yet only the latter got media coverage by the jew msm.

Whites now live behind a security curain, hired or do it yourself. Blacks tend to prey on the defenceless: the very old or isolated or naive, like that idiot liberal american amy biehl who went to a black township to help blacks.

The chopping down, SA is like that. You build something and some darkie wants to steal it, vandalise it, tax it or take a share of it through BEE or land claims.

I would also prefer eastern europe because it is white and racially aware. Western europe is far too PC, liberal and multiculti for me. SA is ok because it is very racially aware and segregated. So my area is almost totally white, as are most places I go. London and nyc are awful. May as well go to pakistan hongkong mecca or jamaica or whatever. Multiculti cesspools. I prefer to live and socialise amongst white people, minimising contact with blacks except for work.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The reason Apartheid served SA well in some areas, is because Afrikaners and Boers are, by origin, of Dutch blood. Dutch colonizers have done well wherever they went. Sure they did a lot of messed up shit too, as did all colonial powers, but for example take a look at Indonesia. Indonesia, to this day, has the best sewage system in all of Asia, pretty much all the colonial infrastructure is top notch almost a century after it was made. I've heard Filipinos lament to me that they wish the Dutch could have taken the Philippines from the Spanish, as the Spanish were a particularly cruel power and not at all interested in improving the living conditions of their subjects. At least under Afrikaner rule, a man had the option to uplift himself somehow, within the tribal systems the colonial powers allowed to exist.

However, the main reason Apartheid ultimately was doomed to fail, is because of the simple fact that no system in which a minority rules over a majority in a very open way, is ever going to last for centuries. The only reason Jews like the Rothschilds and their cronies get away with the influence they hold, is by being very sneaky about it. But if you the minority that rules the majority is very outspoken, very in-your-face and not at all subtle... that's when trouble arises.

You probably don't like Nelson Mandela, OP, but I believe he did the white people of South Africa a pretty solid favor by the truth seeking commissions he installed. It gave the black population a sense of justice, and prevented mass slaughter of white South Africans on a far larger scale. I know of the murders of white farmers that are still a regular occurrence, and the likes of Julius Malema calling for the spilling of white blood and "shoot the Boer", but I'm telling you: things could have been a lot worse for the white former ruling class. Just look at Zimbabwe.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MarcosZeitola wrote:The reason Apartheid served SA well in some areas, is because Afrikaners and Boers are, by origin, of Dutch blood. Dutch colonizers have done well wherever they went. Sure they did a lot of messed up shit too, as did all colonial powers, but for example take a look at Indonesia. Indonesia, to this day, has the best sewage system in all of Asia, pretty much all the colonial infrastructure is top notch almost a century after it was made. I've heard Filipinos lament to me that they wish the Dutch could have taken the Philippines from the Spanish, as the Spanish were a particularly cruel power and not at all interested in improving the living conditions of their subjects. At least under Afrikaner rule, a man had the option to uplift himself somehow, within the tribal systems the colonial powers allowed to exist.

However, the main reason Apartheid ultimately was doomed to fail, is because of the simple fact that no system in which a minority rules over a majority in a very open way, is ever going to last for centuries. The only reason Jews like the Rothschilds and their cronies get away with the influence they hold, is by being very sneaky about it. But if you the minority that rules the majority is very outspoken, very in-your-face and not at all subtle... that's when trouble arises.

You probably don't like Nelson Mandela, OP, but I believe he did the white people of South Africa a pretty solid favor by the truth seeking commissions he installed. It gave the black population a sense of justice, and prevented mass slaughter of white South Africans on a far larger scale. I know of the murders of white farmers that are still a regular occurrence, and the likes of Julius Malema calling for the spilling of white blood and "shoot the Boer", but I'm telling you: things could have been a lot worse for the white former ruling class. Just look at Zimbabwe.
Mandela's TRC did not reveal what he wanted to reveal so it sort of died out with a whimper and is now rarely brought up. t largely exonerates whitey, except for a few individuals.

The statistics related to the number of blacks killed between the years 1948 up to the election in 1994 was the total number of blacks killed 21 000. The HRC report also makes a distinction between two periods. One from 1948 till 1989 and the next from 1990 to the election in 1994. The number killed for the period from 1948 until 1989 is 7 000.

That means the number killed from 1990 to 1994 which is AFTER the unbanning of the ANC and for all intents and purposes apartheid had ended is 14 000, involving mostly black on black violence between the ANC and the IFP and various other factions..

Of the 14 000 killed during those 4 years, 92% of deaths were caused by blacks killing blacks. Only 5.6% were attributed to the Security Forces at the time and usually in retaliation to attacks initiated by the ANC/UDF that had been unbanned. The difference in % is due to unknown causes.

What this means is that during the apartheid reign of 41 years, 7 000 blacks died compared to double the amount of dead in just 4 years by blacks. Apartheid kept blacks alive and prevented them salughtering each other. As you see on american streets. That was a mistake. We should have let them exterminate each other but the world would not allow it.

Apartheid was far from the monster it continues to be portrayed.Whites killed very few blacks. Like 7000 in 41 years. This is internal only, and does not include those we killed in angola during the border war.

If whitey had to do it again, far better to leave blacks to find their way than provide jobs and healthcare and other services which caused their population to balloon from 500 000 to the almost 40 million in 1994. The fact that whitey was benvolent and the best thing that happened to darkie is an inconvenient truth liberals dont like

Mandela expected to find evil and for apartheid whites to apologise. Instead the opposite came out. White had nothing to apologise for. There was no mass death. No crimes. Few deaths in detention. Less than in western nations. Even on the border, no mass graves were found and mass killings were ever perpetrated by the army or police. They tried to slander the SADF with war crimes and holocausts but not a shred of evidence exists. Because it never happened. In fact white troops were highly disciplined and no gratuitous violence was tolerated.

It is expected for every white person who did not violently oppose the National Party government to carry his head in shame and guilt. For what? I voted NO in the referendum for talks with the ANC and voted Nats in 1994. I anted to vote for the right wing General Constand Viljoen but figured every white vote should go together. My stomach churned to vote for the race traitor de Klerk who gave away the nation. I owe the darkie nothing. We have carried these parasites on our backs for far too long. Mandela should have rotted in prison for the thieving terrorist that he was. In fact, by law he should have got the death sentence for bombings of civilians.