Tila Tequilla, Ling Anderson and other warped Asians

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tila Tequilla, Ling Anderson and other warped Asians

Post by zboy1 »

Asian-American Claims to Be a ‘White Supremacist’ Who ‘Loves White Boys’ on YouTube
http://nextshark.com/ling-anderson-whit ... s-youtube/

As racially and culturally divided as America seems to be in 2017, nothing yet is perhaps more bizarre and conflicted than Ling Anderson, an Asian American who champions White supremacy on YouTube and compares himself to disgraced Alt-right personality Milo Yiannopoulos on Twitter.

Unsurprisingly, he bashes interracial marriage. He is very vocal on his particular hatred of Asian men. In one video, he seems baffled why any Asian woman would choose to marry a “beta” Asian man, saying, “Honestly, I don’t know how any Asian men in America can live with themselves without becoming gay. I don’t know.”

Twitter Suspends Tila Tequila’s Account After Neo-Nazi Tweets
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/til ... a68ac320f2

For those who don't understand the concept of a self-hating Asian, these are some examples here for you...

The problem I have with them is not that they support the alt-right (I have some sympathies with their views), I don't like the fact that so many Asians are deluded into thinking they are White, or that they completely reject their own race in favor of another.

They would be rejected, outright, by the other side.

This is suicidal thinking, similar to self-hating Europeans importing millions of Muslims and Africans into their countries. Why are Whites and Asians so susceptible to this kind of behavior?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tila Tequilla, Ling Anderson and other warped Asians

Post by zboy1 »

More reasons why Asians should stay in Asia. Most do not belong in Western countries. Their minds get warped in a non-Asian environment.

Even in Asia, this kind of thinking is prevalent. Always White skin and privilege. Sigh.

Sometimes I really worry about my race...
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Ridiculous. They are asian. They are as ridiculous as those wiggers wanting to be black and acting black. Or white kaffirs.

No white will accept them any more than niggers accept wiggers.

Why not just be proud asian men, and be a good example of their culture. They will get far more respect and attention. You can relate to an asian wanting to protect his culture, and only looking down on what is bad in his culture, like sleeping with white men for money. Like mudshark white women or loser whining lazy white men with no ambition or traits of their ancestors.

You will respect an asian proud of his race. But who will respect a race traitor?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Kradmelder wrote:Ridiculous. They are asian. They are as ridiculous as those wiggers wanting to be black and acting black. Or white kaffirs.

No white will accept them any more than niggers accept wiggers.

Why not just be proud asian men, and be a good example of their culture. They will get far more respect and attention. You can relate to an asian wanting to protect his culture, and only looking down on what is bad in his culture, like sleeping with white men for money. Like mudshark white women or loser whining lazy white men with no ambition or traits of their ancestors.

You will respect an asian proud of his race. But who will respect a race traitor?
I respect that, Kradmelder. Again, I don't have a problem with people sympathizing with other races, or their concerns. I understand the views of White nationalists, just as I do Black ones. But coonery is something I won't accept. Sorry.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Completely understandable in the topsy-turvy place that is America.

This gay Asian man is already confused about whether or not he is male or female, so it follows that he is unclear about his racial identity.

America is a place where young men and women often are guided by "their feelings" which they misinterpret as facts.

If he feels white, than he believes he is white, especially since homosexuality is not as accepted in Asian communities like it is in white communities.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

that gay sell out self hating Asian boy is nut case. We live in a free world but I have no idea what the f**k happen to him. He identify himself as a transgender that loves white cock. Fortunately not all Asians are like this . In any case I understand...I think Asians that come to America get f***ed in their heads regarding identity. That's why I realize diversity doesn't really work.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

There are people like that. Here's a white girl who supports discrimination against Koreans in Japan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seLW4lGo4ak
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

All Scripted Propaganda...I always wondered why Winston never made it to Western Mainstream Media if that I love white c**k guy can make it & Tia Tequila....The journalist could surely search for other Asians who are dissimilar to mainstream social fabric...

Why can't they find any sane, rational Asian's ...Its always CIA scripted Alt-Right, Liberal, Cultural Marxists, Left or some other BS words they show.

They want to put Asians in a BOX of thoughts like they do with Americans.

I Dare any Western Media to do an honest interview with Winston and he will throw them out of the field with his VARIOUS views on Many Subjects.

THAT IS THE KEY. They do not want a COMPLETE MAN. They want a BOXED man who follows Ideologies.

---

The PSY-Op has moved to the next level and people still think it comes from TV...the game is subtle ..

Warped Asians are only few and they can be turned around if they show people like Winston and other Asian Americans in this forum.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

zboy1 wrote:Asian-American Claims to Be a ‘White Supremacist’ Who ‘Loves White Boys’ on YouTube

As racially and culturally divided as America seems to be in 2017, nothing yet is perhaps more bizarre and conflicted than Ling Anderson, an Asian American who champions White supremacy on YouTube and compares himself to disgraced Alt-right personality Milo Yiannopoulos on Twitter.

Unsurprisingly, he bashes interracial marriage. He is very vocal on his particular hatred of Asian men. In one video, he seems baffled why any Asian woman would choose to marry a “beta” Asian man, saying, “Honestly, I don’t know how any Asian men in America can live with themselves without becoming gay. I don’t know.”
Asian Dude likes White Men!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Jonny Law wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Asian-American Claims to Be a ‘White Supremacist’ Who ‘Loves White Boys’ on YouTube

Asian Dude likes White Men!
ja. 10 dolla suck you long time! 5 dolla suck you shot time!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

So i looked up Ling Anderson and let me see... it says he's from New York but I don't know where he grew up, being Asian American in a place like Rhode Island or Utah, Indiana or somewhere would be hard, wouldn't it?

I think with Asians in America, the problem up until now has been ingrained Confucianism, where being top of the tree in their new home is being like white people which of course backfires as white people roundly reject Asian people (except for the nicer looking females amongst them...) not that white society doesn't routinely reject other races but because of the concept of Confucianism is so ingrained in some Asian immigrants, this hurts a lot more that despite being the equal of a white person, they are not up there sharing the rewards with whitey.

However, in the next fifty or so years, the Pacific West Coast of America, and certainly the major cities (like San Francisco will be in the next ten years) will be majority Asian-American. From Vancouver all the way down to San Diego will be very Asian-American - I don't see why an Asian American male in a place such as that would suffer... I know why they would suffer in Alabama :lol: but as long as you keep out of these silly places and head your yellow arse to San Francisco - I can't see why you can't have a productive life.

If I married a Chinese woman and had kids with her, I wouldn't take her back to the UK, if I was American or Canadian - I would have a bit more confidence about bringing my kids back there knowing there was a place where they are a majority.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:So i looked up Ling Anderson and let me see... it says he's from New York but I don't know where he grew up, being Asian American in a place like Rhode Island or Utah, Indiana or somewhere would be hard, wouldn't it?

I think with Asians in America, the problem up until now has been ingrained Confucianism, where being top of the tree in their new home is being like white people which of course backfires as white people roundly reject Asian people (except for the nicer looking females amongst them...) not that white society doesn't routinely reject other races but because of the concept of Confucianism is so ingrained in some Asian immigrants, this hurts a lot more that despite being the equal of a white person, they are not up there sharing the rewards with whitey.

However, in the next fifty or so years, the Pacific West Coast of America, and certainly the major cities (like San Francisco will be in the next ten years) will be majority Asian-American. From Vancouver all the way down to San Diego will be very Asian-American - I don't see why an Asian American male in a place such as that would suffer... I know why they would suffer in Alabama :lol: but as long as you keep out of these silly places and head your yellow arse to San Francisco - I can't see why you can't have a productive life.

If I married a Chinese woman and had kids with her, I wouldn't take her back to the UK, if I was American or Canadian - I would have a bit more confidence about bringing my kids back there knowing there was a place where they are a majority.
In china, your half asian kids would be a minority. In a mixed place like maybe singapore they could be more normal. Maybe in London it would be normal. In London having white kids they would be the minority :lol: Now if you are Ahmed from Islamabad or Karachi, you can share all the rewards of whitey, like chicken tikka masala where the fish and chipper used to be :lol: In fact Ahmed is already now 'british' and there are more patels than Jones or Smiths in the telephone directory. By the time your kids are of age John Smith will be complaining about the same things as asian americans.