The Alt-Right is Growing

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
drealm
Junior Poster

The Alt-Right is Growing

Post by drealm »

My assessment is that the Alt-Right is growing, but I don't know why. I have a few guesses.

The Alt-Right is good at marketing where as neo-nazi 1488 groups suck. Aesthetics are important. Mostly clean cut white guys with a full head of hair look normal. It's easy win when you offer a normal standard of beauty and your enemies offer ugliness.

They focus on what's good about whites, instead of what is nasty about other races. This comes across as civilized instead of antagonistic. It's much easier to sympathize with someone who just wants to preserve something, instead of wipe out others.

I would remark however that the Alt-Right does not have a religious base. So what does the future hold for this group? Can they really succeed without religion? I don't know, but I do know this group would of been unthinkable 5 years ago. It's gained more traction in the last year than neo-nazi groups have in 60 years.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Alt-Right Growing

Post by Eric »

Alt- right is growing because it's about time... should've happened 10 years ago.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The alt-right is growing because they are morons. That is the common denominator of successful groups today, stupidity. The Nazis would fail today because they were too intelligent.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

fschmidt wrote:The alt-right is growing because they are morons. That is the common denominator of successful groups today, stupidity. The Nazis would fail today because they were too intelligent.
What makes you think consider them morons? They may very well be. But from the looks of it they are much better than stereotypical trailer trash neo-nazi movements of the last era. Also it doesn't show in the video, but they were chanting "Russia is our friend" at one point, that's something most reactionaries would agree with.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

drealm wrote:What makes you think consider them morons? They may very well be. But from the looks of it they are much better than stereotypical trailer trash neo-nazi movements of the last era. Also it doesn't show in the video, but they were chanting "Russia is our friend" at one point, that's something most reactionaries would agree with.
That video is typically American, nice on the surface with no substance. Show me one example of substance from the alt-right? I debated these people on reddit until they banned me. They are morons, no better than the rest of the West.

I can't judge the neo-nazi movements of the last era since I never dealt with them directly and I don't trust second hand info. They were cruder on the surface, but I don't hold that against them.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

fschmidt wrote:
drealm wrote:What makes you think consider them morons? They may very well be. But from the looks of it they are much better than stereotypical trailer trash neo-nazi movements of the last era. Also it doesn't show in the video, but they were chanting "Russia is our friend" at one point, that's something most reactionaries would agree with.
That video is typically American, nice on the surface with no substance. Show me one example of substance from the alt-right? I debated these people on reddit until they banned me. They are morons, no better than the rest of the West.

I can't judge the neo-nazi movements of the last era since I never dealt with them directly and I don't trust second hand info. They were cruder on the surface, but I don't hold that against them.
The video is marketing. Something the nazis were also good at. Most movements are sheep lead by intellectuals. I can't fault them for recognizing this. Selling intellectualism to the masses doesn't work. In terms of substance they were organized enough protest a statue being removed. They also wore uniforms.

In terms of substance maybe this is a little more concrete though. This is the leader of Identify Evropa:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H53NdJIux2s[/youtube]
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What is 'alt-right'?

My interpretation is that this is the 'long tail of the Internet.' In Internet marketing, there is talk of the 'long tail' of the internet. That refers to the part of a parabala which represents niche markets in the population. The large companies don't care if they service these companies since they want to mass produce products for the bulk of the population. Smaller providers can hit niche markets.

When it comes to philosophies and political movements, now with the Internet, these movements can market themselves and find more 'customers' who get interested in 'niche' ideas. In the past there were books, novels, and magazines. Now, anyone can click on a video easily, at the tip of their fingertips, and find out about some niche social movement. So a movement that markets itself well online can grow.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MrMan wrote:What is 'alt-right'?
In America the mainstream right is the Republican Party. The Republican Party is explicitly multi-racial, this is why you hear them referred to as "cuckservatives". The party only focuses on things like lower corporate tax rate, cutting regulation, free market capitalism with a little talk on Christian abortion. It's an odd combination that I don't think exists anywhere else in the world. There's not much emphasis on culture or identity. They also don't focus on things like the environment, so preserving national parks or forests is considered leftist. They would be perfectly happy with letting the future demographics of America be determined solely by a merit entrance test, even if this results in just a bunch of Chinese or Indians or Muslims becoming the dominant group.

The "alt-right" stands as an alternative right philosophy to the above. They are the first sizable group to shift the conversation from economics to questions of race, culture and place. They believe in ethnic nationalism as opposed to civic nationalism. This means they want to change the demographics direction back towards a white majority and promote white culture. They don't have much concern with economy style or type of government.

I'm not an alt-righter, but I am white and live in America so I benefit from their movement.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

From what you say the alt right are clean cut with normal clothes and hair. That is a start. If they can attract the tax paying employed white middle class, which is the majority of whites, they will be heard. And the students who are the leaders of tomorrow.

Identity politics works if you target the majority. Lenin targetted the majority of his time, the working class. Adolf targetted the majority, war veterans who came back and found jews in control of everything they fought for. And he courted industrialists. Eventually he shut down the unemployed street thugs as an embarassment that alienated industrailists and the middle and upper classes he needed for respectability, funding and populare support. He had sympathy from large parts of the police and army. Today the majority is the middle class.

White movements tend to overwhelmingly attract the loser fringe of society. Lazy, unemployed, entitled, welfare cases etc. So they get laughed off by the people they need. Any movement needs funds and leadership. The loser fringe only takes and can lead nothing.they only repel the majority from joining or sympathising and certianly win no points with the security forces.

If the alt right can keep the trash out, which WN and neo nazis and all the rest never did they may get somewhere. Like if it is contains the sons of daughters of respectable people, sons of policemen and the military, academics and professionals, it is mot so easy to bust up or dismiss as a bunch of discontent losers.

Hopefully the alt right can see the obvious and see who it needs. We dont have an alt right as all identity here is already race based. The AWB aimed for the lowest class of whites and were dismissed a a joke. So the only surviving white right which has quite a few seats in parlimwnt is the VF. Formerly led by General constand viljoen and now my 2 successful educated brothers. Of course with whites being like 8 or 9 pct voting will never change anything. Just influence by people with financial influence. That is who they target.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

drealm wrote: In America the mainstream right is the Republican Party. The Republican Party is explicitly multi-racial, this is why you hear them referred to as "cuckservatives". The party only focuses on things like lower corporate tax rate, cutting regulation, free market capitalism with a little talk on Christian abortion. It's an odd combination that I don't think exists anywhere else in the world. There's not much emphasis on culture or identity. They also don't focus on things like the environment, so preserving national parks or forests is considered leftist. They would be perfectly happy with letting the future demographics of America be determined solely by a merit entrance test, even if this results in just a bunch of Chinese or Indians or Muslims becoming the dominant group.
I think a lot of mainstream Republicans are not happy about too many Muslims imigrating into the US, but politicans may tend to be a bit more politically correct, or may hide some of their true feelings. There are probably plenty of mainstream Republicans--in the electorate-- who don't care for too much Hispanic imigration, either. This was an advantage for Donald Trump, IMO.
The "alt-right" stands as an alternative right philosophy to the above. They are the first sizable group to shift the conversation from economics to questions of race, culture and place.
Those were issues before the 1960's, like with Irish imigration. There is a reason Cuba is not a state of the US, and why Puerto Rico has a status not quite that of a state.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I would ban your ass too, you psychotic Jew. Its time you people learned some f***ing morals and control...no. You are not chosen.

Even if you were it does not give you free reign to do whatever you want, and behave any way without consequences. You make me sick every time you post on here. I've thought about it and even went to a few Shabbat services just to see what that was like. The people there for the most part don't smile or nod or say hello when you greet them, they are unfriendly and will only talk to you if they know you somehow. They are for the most part, sly, clever and devious, as all stereotypes are true.

I don't understand this insane Jewish mentality though I've tried. Its too entrenched...too exclusivity driven and too focused on all others as an 'enemy'. It is a miserable way to live in the world. Projecting your own insanity onto everyone else and drawing fire. I can't see how for how smart they supposedly are they don't see this or refuse to address it. They are truly a stiff- necked people.
In my eyes almost nothing about them is attractive, and everything about them is ugly, inside and out. I got, as I remember, very little good feelings being there...though I've tried to remain open minded.

You have to become a part of a tribe, and adopt, literally adopt a mindset of 'hate' for the other and arrogant superiority, to become a good Jew... Its so foreign to me, and I don't think I could adopt it ever even if I tried. It's just too foreign, and way too ugly and limited. It's very foreign to me as this mindset was not something I was raised with.

I have to be honest in saying that I find most Jews, especially Jewish men, to be repulsive looking and grotesque physically.
Maybe, this is a reflection on the outer of their inner state. I've thought about that.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Never heard of them. When I saw the thread title I thought it was reference to a shortcut on a keyboard. :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:The Alt-Right is good at marketing where as neo-nazi 1488 groups suck.
Old style 1488ers sucked. Now the young 1488 section of the alt-right are its best advocates. They appeal to everyone bored and revolted with the politically correct cuckishness of virtually everyone else on the right.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Alt-Right is Growing

Post by Winston »

Wow the alt right now has attractive white women speaking on its behalf. Including this girl from Red Ice Radio named Lana Lokteff, a Russian American girl who lives in Sweden part-time.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKOSXUcM55E[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN5rCroe78c[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHe8vM1dkWE[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfQf1_5Yaw[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne