Study shows Europe was the birthplace of mankind not Africa

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Study shows Europe was the birthplace of mankind not Africa

Post by jamesbond »

The history of human evolution has been rewritten after scientists discovered that Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa.

Currently, most experts believe that our human lineage split from apes around seven million years ago in central Africa, where hominids remained for the next five million years before venturing further afield.

But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.

The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

An international team of researchers say the findings entirely change the beginning of human history and place the last common ancestor of both chimpanzees and humans - the so-called Missing Link - in the Mediterranean region.

At that time climate change had turned Eastern Europe into an open savannah which forced apes to find new food sources, sparking a shift towards bipedalism, the researchers believe.

“This study changes the ideas related to the knowledge about the time and the place of the first steps of the humankind,” said Professor Nikolai Spassov from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

“Graecopithecus is not an ape. He is a member of the tribe of hominins and the direct ancestor of homo.

“The food of the Graecopithecus was related to the rather dry and hard savannah vegetation, unlike that of the recent great apes which are living in forests. Therefore, like humans, he has wide molars and thick enamel.

"We were surprised by our results, as pre-humans were previously known only from sub-Saharan Africa," said doctoral student Jochen Fuss, a Tübingen PhD student who conducted this part of the study.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017 ... ists-find/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Study shows Europe was the birthplace of mankind not Afr

Post by Moretorque »

After I learned how the financial system worked and who created it I do not believe anything from the UK anymore.

A lot of blacks look like a cross between apes and humans and can breed with all races of people. Just on the grounds of being an obvious link I still go with that....
Time to Hide!
markfly
Freshman Poster

Re: Study shows Europe was the birthplace of mankind not Afr

Post by markfly »

Click bait for the less Intelligent. They found the remains of an extinct hominid species not the remains of a human. In 2003, at Liang Bua on the island of Flores in Indonesia they discovered the remains of an individual that would have stood about 3.5 feet in height named Homo floresiensis in the genus Homo. You see, modern people are differing mixtures of multiple separate species of archaic humans but all modern humans originated from Africa. Africans are the master race.