Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

My Views on Race

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Man With a Plan » August 29th, 2017, 9:52 pm

Taco wrote:Image
And that's the thread, folks. Seriously. Nothing needs to be posted beyond this point.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Post by fschmidt » August 29th, 2017, 9:59 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:And that's the thread, folks. Seriously. Nothing needs to be posted beyond this point.
You think Kumbaya threatens the establishment? Then why does the establishment support it?

What actually threatens the establishment most is Islam, but the establishment is too short-sighted to see this (thank God).

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 29th, 2017, 10:03 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:
And that's the thread, folks. Seriously. Nothing needs to be posted beyond this point.
You are either a shill or a retard.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan » August 30th, 2017, 1:04 am

fschmidt wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:And that's the thread, folks. Seriously. Nothing needs to be posted beyond this point.
You think Kumbaya threatens the establishment? Then why does the establishment support it?

What actually threatens the establishment most is Islam, but the establishment is too short-sighted to see this (thank God).
Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
You are either a shill or a retard.
And I'M the retard. :roll: :lol:

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Post by fschmidt » August 30th, 2017, 1:13 am

Man With a Plan wrote:And I'M the retard. :roll: :lol:
I just checked your posting history and yes, you appear to be a retard. I could not find one substantive post. But if I missed one, please link to it.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan » August 30th, 2017, 2:58 am

fschmidt wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:And I'M the retard. :roll: :lol:
I just checked your posting history and yes, you appear to be a retard. I could not find one substantive post. But if I missed one, please link to it.
Okay.

Before you reply, you're going to reread my first post in the thread, and then your reply to it. If you fail to do that, leave this thread where it's at.