Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


My Views on Race

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Eric » June 9th, 2017, 5:55 am

The problem is one of culture - I'm sorry, how the f**k did we think that moving all cultures together, destroying nations' boundaries and implementing globalism...things would work out magically?


That's where 99.9% of problems really come from, really. If you really think about it, you'll see what I'm saying; that's also why people are telling people what to do comes from.


It's just very sad, and tragic.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4618
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Moretorque » June 9th, 2017, 10:11 pm

It seems like pay back is going to be hell for the whites, I am for a proper immigration policy and what is taking place is just like what whites did to other cultures.
Time to Hide!

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2421
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 9th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Moretorque wrote:It seems like pay back is going to be hell for the whites, I am for a proper immigration policy and what is taking place is just like what whites did to other cultures.
If you are speaking of the Islamic incursion, what makes you think only whites are due a "pay back?" Islam will try to subjugate, expel, or vanquish all non-Muslims in the West, regardless of color. Time is running out to prevent it.

Traveler
Freshman Poster
Posts: 292
Joined: March 31st, 2013, 7:23 am

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Traveler » June 11th, 2017, 4:03 am

Moretorque wrote:It seems like pay back is going to be hell for the whites, I am for a proper immigration policy and what is taking place is just like what whites did to other cultures.
Payback? The whole world has benefited enormously from the spread of Western ideas and innovations. However, I don't see upside to the spread of Islam.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: My Views on Race

Post by MarcosZeitola » June 22nd, 2017, 7:04 pm

Pearls for the swine.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Man With a Plan » July 2nd, 2017, 5:40 pm

Eric wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:Another good thread ruined by stupidity. Sigh.

Yours? Anyway, I don't see why any of this is that worth analyzing. This is part of the 'cringe' of living in USA. Such a nasty, downgraded, competitive place. I agree that race is not that important - that culture and values and more importantly a sense of nationalism and cultural values are; that's of course exactly what's been eradicated.
Race doesn't matter, it's about values and your ethics/class and having a culture.
No. Yours, dear boy!
Traveler wrote:
Moretorque wrote:It seems like pay back is going to be hell for the whites, I am for a proper immigration policy and what is taking place is just like what whites did to other cultures.
Payback? The whole world has benefited enormously from the spread of Western ideas and innovations. However, I don't see upside to the spread of Islam.
The ideas and 'innovations' you speak of are not purely western.
The Grey Menace.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4618
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Moretorque » July 2nd, 2017, 7:19 pm

Over the last couple hundred years their is no ? Europeans brought us here where we are, unfortunately war and genocide has played a key role in the better mouse trap and we have all benefitted.

America was able to do what it did because the brains came here for property rights and the hope of a better future, Tesla is proof of this.

The US is becoming so stupid so fast I am in shock. I live in supposedly the smartest town in FL and these kids today are so under educated enrolling in college now it's disturbing to say the least....
Time to Hide!

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Man With a Plan » July 6th, 2017, 5:42 pm

Moretorque wrote:Over the last couple hundred years their is no ? Europeans brought us here where we are, unfortunately war and genocide has played a key role in the better mouse trap and we have all benefitted
I disagree. The rest of it is true though.
The Grey Menace.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1348
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Wolfeye » July 7th, 2017, 8:05 am

Contrarian Expatriate: Good post! I notice that there's a general "You ain't shit, but back me- please+or else!" It's VERY common to America, overall. I remember a thing where American culture has a lot of that line from Gone With the Wind (''As God as my witness, I will never go hungry again!"). That's the "finish line" for them & that's what they care about- pretty much no exceptions. Whites do this as much as blacks, I think- but whites do it more SUBTLY & blacks do it, frankly, like baboons. The fact that this is frequently a racial slur holds no bearing on the fact that it's an apt comparison & usually whites (along with everyone else) are too fuckin' stupid to not realize that simple fact- associative activation carries the day with that type of thing, in America.

I found I felt like I was in enemy territory again when I came back from Europe. Even going to Maine (which was cool)- I just feel like people are looking for anything they can at least make look like a flaw or a legal transgression to try to attack me in some way that doesn't look like instigation. The trend to pick a fight without throwing a punch is VERY common & it's usually done in that trademark narcissist/sociopath way that's completely deniable- like the tone of voice (they're not instigating, someone ELSE is "projecting").

Can't wait to go back!!!

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2421
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 7th, 2017, 11:05 am

Wolfeye wrote:Contrarian Expatriate: Good post! I notice that there's a general "You ain't shit, but back me- please+or else!" It's VERY common to America, overall. I remember a thing where American culture has a lot of that line from Gone With the Wind (''As God as my witness, I will never go hungry again!"). That's the "finish line" for them & that's what they care about- pretty much no exceptions. Whites do this as much as blacks, I think- but whites do it more SUBTLY & blacks do it, frankly, like baboons. The fact that this is frequently a racial slur holds no bearing on the fact that it's an apt comparison & usually whites (along with everyone else) are too fuckin' stupid to not realize that simple fact- associative activation carries the day with that type of thing, in America.

I found I felt like I was in enemy territory again when I came back from Europe. Even going to Maine (which was cool)- I just feel like people are looking for anything they can at least make look like a flaw or a legal transgression to try to attack me in some way that doesn't look like instigation. The trend to pick a fight without throwing a punch is VERY common & it's usually done in that trademark narcissist/sociopath way that's completely deniable- like the tone of voice (they're not instigating, someone ELSE is "projecting").

Can't wait to go back!!!
Interesting....

I do agree that there is a growing impulse in American life in which people take pleasure in knocking uppity people down, especially powerful men. We see this in the deplorable treatment of Trump (no pun intended), we see this in the treatment of Bill Cosby, we see this in the gleeful fascination with the fall of Tiger Woods, and I personally had to deal with a couple of "coup d'etat" attempts in the form false allegations during my career. This is simply how hierarchy dynamics play out in the USA today. It is passive-aggression since overt aggression is frowned upon.

I find that women (often via sexual harassment/sexual assault or abuse complaints) and leftists (via witch hunts like the Trump-Russia malarkey) are the elements which engage in this mostly. But whatever the case, it is toxic and successful American men best keep their success incognito and a chunk of their assets abroad.

Always remember, Americans love a success story so that the national sport of "social skeet shooting" can continue.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1348
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Wolfeye » July 22nd, 2017, 4:35 am

Contrarian Expatriate: "social skeet shooting"- good term.

Dead-on with that passive-aggressiveness observation. There's a major trend of "assertiveness," too. The concept that they're not telling OTHER people what to do, they're just talking about what THEY are doing- even if it's imposed on other people. At that point, people that do that usually make all kinds of points about freedom, so that way the person that argues with them comes off like they're the "Bad Guy" & are against freedom (a major trigger word in America- even though they usually act like an uncle tom when it comes to cops & oddly enough, medical personnel). So there's a hole in their argument to begin with & they were originally the ones pushing whatever it is on other people- tyrannical people trying to act like a freedom fighter (the old term "a wolf in sheep's clothing" comes to mind).

User avatar
alyosha
Freshman Poster
Posts: 11
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 12:11 am

Re: My Views on Race

Post by alyosha » July 23rd, 2017, 2:53 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:"I have no racial identity. Identity is like religion: useful for most, but a barrier to those seeking their own path" - RooshV
I stopped reading at the Roosh v quote? First off, LOL, you follow that guy? Wow! The problem with Roosh is he thinks he's normal! His writing/thinking has absolutely no empathy or grace and reminds normal people of a serial killer (which turns off most women). He's like some autistic guy who walks into your hospital room when your mother just passed away and announces how the body should be taken out right away because he doesn't want to deal with the smell and how the last patient to die in a room took six hours to clean up. He talks about women like disposable razors and bans long-term members without a second thought. This is not someone people feel safe around. So of course they come up with all kinds of reasons to get rid of him and his autistic followers.

Seriously, dude writes an article (in his typical mechanical (autistic) style) advocating rape on private property (which he says was a joke of course normal people don't understand autistics or their "humor") then calls for a meeting of like-minded 'men' and gets a big surprised when the media covers it as threat to society. So he feels 'victimized' and blames liberalism (more) and goes totally Alt-right.

He claims he was persecuted because liberalism hates white men and not because he was seen by most as an autistic weirdo advocating rape in his humorless mechanical writing. He couldn't get away with his autistic shit in 1950s in an all american white town. He's now being used my white nationalist to bring in more followers on the autism spectrum under the pretext that they are being persecuted as white men. He hold a press conference announcing his new understanding of his problem. Study the subject and then make $$$ helping his autistic friends become normal.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6407
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Cornfed » July 23rd, 2017, 5:49 am

alyosha wrote:He claims he was persecuted because liberalism hates white men
Since when is Roosh white?

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2147
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: My Views on Race

Post by gsjackson » July 23rd, 2017, 4:21 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:Contrarian Expatriate: Good post! I notice that there's a general "You ain't shit, but back me- please+or else!" It's VERY common to America, overall. I remember a thing where American culture has a lot of that line from Gone With the Wind (''As God as my witness, I will never go hungry again!"). That's the "finish line" for them & that's what they care about- pretty much no exceptions. Whites do this as much as blacks, I think- but whites do it more SUBTLY & blacks do it, frankly, like baboons. The fact that this is frequently a racial slur holds no bearing on the fact that it's an apt comparison & usually whites (along with everyone else) are too fuckin' stupid to not realize that simple fact- associative activation carries the day with that type of thing, in America.

I found I felt like I was in enemy territory again when I came back from Europe. Even going to Maine (which was cool)- I just feel like people are looking for anything they can at least make look like a flaw or a legal transgression to try to attack me in some way that doesn't look like instigation. The trend to pick a fight without throwing a punch is VERY common & it's usually done in that trademark narcissist/sociopath way that's completely deniable- like the tone of voice (they're not instigating, someone ELSE is "projecting").

Can't wait to go back!!!
Interesting....

I do agree that there is a growing impulse in American life in which people take pleasure in knocking uppity people down, especially powerful men. We see this in the deplorable treatment of Trump (no pun intended), we see this in the treatment of Bill Cosby, we see this in the gleeful fascination with the fall of Tiger Woods, and I personally had to deal with a couple of "coup d'etat" attempts in the form false allegations during my career. This is simply how hierarchy dynamics play out in the USA today. It is passive-aggression since overt aggression is frowned upon.

I find that women (often via sexual harassment/sexual assault or abuse complaints) and leftists (via witch hunts like the Trump-Russia malarkey) are the elements which engage in this mostly. But whatever the case, it is toxic and successful American men best keep their success incognito and a chunk of their assets abroad.

Always remember, Americans love a success story so that the national sport of "social skeet shooting" can continue.
This is a very insightful post. Your examples of iconic black men subjected to the fury of the inferior masses looking to bring down the mighty omits the one who was savaged the most and brought down the furthest: O.J. Simpson. He didn't kill anyone. Anybody who looks at all the evidence and is capable of holding it all in his mind at the same time cannot come to any other conclusion.

Perhaps interestingly, of all the powerful men brought low by the rabble, Simpson undoubtedly was the one who tried hardest to be a people pleaser. It never works on any level, at least in the U.S., which is a society best characterized as a war of all against all.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Taco » August 17th, 2017, 1:04 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: White Women - White American women represent one of the greatest threats to the well being of the American men. They believe themselves to still occupy the pinnacle of American womanhood as they once did, but they have been supplanted by Asian women if we are to believe the statistics from online dating sites and marriages rates. But nonetheless, many American men still view white women as the woman of choice for dating and marriage, and they will fight for her affections as hard as they fight to earn their wealth.
No one ever warned me about them. Living in a country without white women (or any western women) is just fantastic. I enjoy life so much more.

The media loves to keep the citizens distracted with emotionally charged issues like racism and wars while the government works unobstructed. The more chaos, the more profit there is.

Image

Image
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”