Fred Reed wakes up about blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Fred Reed wakes up about blacks

Post by Cornfed »

t looks like Fred has finally concluded that blacks in white countries are just vermin. That much should have been obvious from the beginning, but apparently was not. Now, the problem stated, what is the solution? - i.e. how do we get rid of them?

https://fredoneverything.org/oncoming-r ... -cultures/
ChinaFan
Freshman Poster

Re: Fred Reed wakes up about blacks

Post by ChinaFan »

Fred is right about 98% of his article.

Lowering standards for blacks is a recipe for disaster.

America doesn't owe blacks reparations; it owes blacks reality. It owes everybody the reality that having the welfare state involved in your life is inherently demeaning and we should take all measures to stay away from it.

That means societies should encourage strong responsible families and educational achievement while discouraging out of wedlock births and educational failure. In my opinion, we also need more moral behavior.

America has gone from JFK's
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.
To Obama's discussing businesses
You didn't build that.
And
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Fred's article says Western standards and history are foreign to black culture and impossible to integrate. I am diametrically opposed to that and think that is a racist or at least self-defeating attitude. In the Bible, an Ethiopian sought after the moral truth as much as other people did. The same Bible says the Ethiopian cannot change his dark skin, but everybody can change their hearts through Jesus.

Remember, in the 40s and 50 northern US blacks were routinely successful and respectable. Once the victimization and animal-acting culture (young people of all races love rap music) and lower standards of diversity caught hold of the US, blacks became expected to fail.

Look at blacks from the West Indies or Africa who go to the US, UK and other western countries. Many thrive in the first generation by taking hold of the positive aspects of the host countries and embarrass blacks whose families have lived in the West for hundreds of years.

I was born in Jamaica and moved to America with my two skilled parents when I was five years old. Public school, even the gifted classes, was way too easy for me and with the help of caring teachers and administrators, got into a private middle school with much higher standards that taught western literature and history. I went to a top ten university, am multi-lingual, worked as a computer scientist and now am an entrepreneur holding my own and improving. My father is disappointed I didn't become a doctor but still loves all his children.

When I was in college, I hung out with people from many cultures including black culture but I found it unnecessary to be superblack. I was me and didn't need to define myself by race.

My simple solution is for black Americans to join America. Blacks in other cultures should be expected to join the predominant culture.

History is rough. Life is not fair and to brood on injustices past will not help one's future.

When I speak on the phone, people don't know I'm black. I've lived in other countries and speak enough of their languages that I can pass for native unless the conversation gets very technical. When people abroad see a foreigner speaking their language so well, they are ecstatic and treat me as one of their own and are pleased that I respect their culture also and we all get along.

I have black aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins, nephews and friends who are taking advantage of the opportunities and working within western culture and achieving success. Not everybody is, to be honest, and it's those that greatly oppose western culture (oppose public decency and insist on breaking laws) that get themselves in trouble.

To be honest, my sister, who has a professional degree and job chose thugs over other professionals to marry and now they are divorced and the grandparents and I as uncle have to help raise the grandkids because there is no father in my sister's house. It's a pain. My nephew is in a high level public school with 75% Asian kids, 20% white kids, 3% Hispanic and 2% black kids. Academically, he usually fits in, but socially, he has too many incidents that require phone calls and conferences.

My sister emphasizes being black but I think there is too much ghetto in that mix. My ten year old nephew looks at $200 sneakers online and thinks taking the money out of my wallet is an acceptable way for him to earn $200. Two weeks ago, the teacher (with last year's teacher standing next to her) told me she had to exclude him from a fun activity because he was making a sick, dirty joke in math class and would not stop. I had already discussed humor, timing, audience and propriety with him. I wanted to chuckle when the teacher told me the joke, but that's the point I had already discussed with him: he needs to know the proper place for that behavior and no class is the right time for that joke.

Academically, everybody knows he is intelligent, but his grades are just acceptable to very concerning. He feels if he is not interested, he should not study a subject. Do you hear Asians talking about Attention Deficit Disorder much? No I don't think so.

I'm not a psychologist, but I blame lacking a father for his bad behavior. My business gets hectic at 2 pm, just when the kids get to grandma's house so I can't review homework with the niece and nephew everyday and frankly, their mother will watch TV, sleep, or talk on the phone when at grandma's house. My mother, grandma, feels sorry for her grandkids and is aghast at how lazy my sister is compared to how my mother was with her kids.

When the school year starts in a couple of months, I will make a chart that pays the kids money for good grades. I'm sure my father, grandpa, will help me to encourage his grandkids to get off the computer games and fantastic tv shows. I'm happy to be black but sometimes I honestly wish I were Asian.

Chinatown in Flushing, NY is a culture of education, hard work and skills. My nephew is looking at thugs and media stars on tv, and in my opinion, in my sister's music and he wants the bling without the foundation. He did ask me to help him code a game yesterday so that's encouraging, but I need to make time for that.

Later this year, I need to find a manager for my business so I can spend more time with my niece and nephew. I'll make less money short term, but I'll have less stress and can play a father figure that they are literally begging for. My niece refuses to let go of my leg when it's time for me to go out and attend to my business so I have to hide or not visit my parents house. She wants to show me her gymnastics moves or sit on my lap and teach her reading or help with homework. Again, I restate, the father is a thug loser and is even slacking on his bimonthly visits to the little girl. My sister's bad choice has affected how I live. What can i do, though? Wouldn't you help your niece and nephew if possible?

Fred Reed's article is right on so many points. I disagree with his conclusion, though. Asians, Hispanics, former communists and war victims thrive once given good opportunities. Hardships along the way? Certainly. School loans are available. Families can help each other out internally so members can make progress. Blacks should be held to no lower standards.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Chinafan, you are a good Blackman. Too bad most Black people in the world don't see it the way you do.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ChinaFan wrote:Remember, in the 40s and 50 northern US blacks were routinely successful and respectable.
The reason for that was there were a lot of well paid monkey-work jobs such as assembling cars and they had order imposed on them by force. This was an unsustainable situation. Blacks just need to be culled or released back into the wild in Africa.Thinking these primates are going to turn into middle class humans any day now is retarded.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Cornfed wrote:
ChinaFan wrote:Remember, in the 40s and 50 northern US blacks were routinely successful and respectable.
The reason for that was there were a lot of well paid monkey-work jobs such as assembling cars and they had order imposed on them by force. This was an unsustainable situation. Blacks just need to be culled or released back into the wild in Africa.Thinking these primates are going to turn into middle class humans any day now is retarded.
There were more opportunities for low skilled workers to make a decent living back in the 40s and 50s.

Blacks don't seem to handle freedom very well. Look at what has happened to the crime rate in South Africa since the end of Apartheid.