Evaluating policy toward blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Evaluating policy toward blacks

Post by Cornfed »

I propose that the standard for Western governments evaluating their policy toward blacks living within their borders should be the same as for other populations of feral animals. The question that should be asked is “Is any likely outcome of this policy better than getting rid of them?” If not, then why not just get rid of them?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Evaluating policy toward blacks

Post by HouseMD »

Funny, because it is likely society would also be better off without your non-existent contributions.

We should really just take anyone that is unproductive and useless and put them in a literal welfare state, where they are free to be as unproductive as they want but are provided with the most minimal of essentials with which to survive. Criminals should be sent off to an entirely separate state where they must survive in their own.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:We should really just take anyone that is unproductive and useless and put them in a literal welfare state, where they are free to be as unproductive as they want but are provided with the most minimal of essentials with which to survive.
Such a suggestion as applied to blacks fails this test, because keeping them alive at a minimal level is obviously less desirable to the white host population than simply getting rid of them.
Criminals should be sent off to an entirely separate state where they must survive in their own.
That's a bit more like it.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:We should really just take anyone that is unproductive and useless and put them in a literal welfare state, where they are free to be as unproductive as they want but are provided with the most minimal of essentials with which to survive.
Such a suggestion as applied to blacks fails this test, because keeping them alive at a minimal level is obviously less desirable to the white host population than simply getting rid of them.
Criminals should be sent off to an entirely separate state where they must survive in their own.
That's a bit more like it.
Funny, system isn't race based- I doubt you'd fare well.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Funny, system isn't race based
You mean your proposed system? The problem is that the current system is not racial in any positive way. The situation is that a feral wildlife population is living off the white host society. The idea that we have to evaluate each feral beast on its own merits is a major encumbrance to solving the problem. Of course we don’t really evaluate them on their own merits, since it is necessary to bend over backwards to elevate and excuse them in order to maintain the insane libtard/Marxist fiction that they are people equivalent to white humans.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Post by stressedtothebone »

Seriously, some of you white people have a sick obsession with blacks for some reason. No wonder you're called devils.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

stressedtothebone wrote:Seriously, some of you white people have a sick obsession with blacks for some reason. No wonder you're called devils.
The reason is that our lives are demonstrably being impoverished in various ways by having the system keep blacks around as pets. We should just end this.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

stressedtothebone wrote:Seriously, some of you white people have a sick obsession with blacks for some reason.
Like this guy.

She's a little scary. I don't think I'd want her on top me and not because she's black. This guys going to lose a lot of money I know that.

Serena Williams on engagement to Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian
http://www.businessinsider.com/serena-w ... tos-2017-6

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Post by stressedtothebone »

Taco wrote:
stressedtothebone wrote:Seriously, some of you white people have a sick obsession with blacks for some reason.
Like this guy.

She's a little scary. I don't think I'd want her on top me and not because she's black. This guys going to lose a lot of money I know that.

Serena Williams on engagement to Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian
http://www.businessinsider.com/serena-w ... tos-2017-6

Well, American broads (regardless of race) are a bad investment anyway.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In a sane society, he MIGHT be allowed to keep that thing as a pet in his basement, with the appropriate restraints.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Off topic, but it looks like that beast’s sister has been indulging in a favorite pastime of her species - killing humans.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/venus-willi ... me-barson/