RE: Evergreen State U, maybe Negro state colleges are good

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

RE: Evergreen State U, maybe Negro state colleges are good

Post by MatureDJ »

I have finally gotten around to review the events that have recently happened at Evergreen State University in Washington State. (BTW, it seems to be located near Winston's home area, the Puget Sound region, so perhaps he could comment.)

It seems that the main reason for all the bruhaha is that a significant portion of the dark non-Whites (i.e., Asians are not considered "dark" for this purpose) wanted White students to join them in sitting out of class on some day that evidently is in honor for some uppity Negro of an earlier age. A white, but JEW professor objected to this publicly, and the non-whites got very agitated, with them acting in a very non-social way.

Now I am from a Deep South state where we have Negro colleges - back before integration, Negros were only allowed to go these universities as they were prohibited from going to the regular universities - and it seems that everyone goes along with what the enraged Negroes want, so there is no problem. It seems that when these enraged Negroes are forced to go to a university with White folks, tense situations like this happen - especially at a place with a very loose grading system (evidently there are no grades @ Evergreen State!), which of course attracts less intelligent folks. The sociable & studious Negroes can always go to the regular universities, while the lazy, enraged or less-qualified ones can go to the Negro universities.

I wonder what our South African member Kradmelder thinks about all this.
Last edited by MatureDJ on July 23rd, 2017, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: RE: Evergreen State U, maybe Negro state colleges are go

Post by Cornfed »

The obvious solution would be for universities to stop admitting blacks.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:The obvious solution would be for universities to stop admitting blacks.
Who's gonna chase the ball in the coliseum
Last edited by Moretorque on July 18th, 2017, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Evergreen state university was not even on the map until this negative press.

That being the case, it is a marginal university with mid to low IQ students, many of which should not even be at university.

The best known alumnus is Macklamore which is laughable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_T ... ege_people

Watching the footage showed me that the students who participated are unable to reason and think logically. While they might not be representative of the student body, they are far too many for a decent university.