Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Political Violence in Charlottesville

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Political Violence in Charlottesville

Postby geotek3 » August 15th, 2017, 1:13 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
geotek3 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
geotek3 wrote:Other than his deranged comments, how do you know CF is genetically defective?

Men that women overwhelmingly decide are not suitable for sexual relations give off signals of lack of genetic fitness. This is emblematic in men who are seething with anger from sexual deprivation and sexual envy, two things that many of us have known about CF from his posts of the last several years.

Secondly, consistent irrationality is indicative of low-IQ, yet another genetic marker that high quality women pick up on rather quickly.


What if Cornfed is just trolling us, and is somewhat normal in real life? (He is trolling, um, right?)

Astute observation, but we already know he is a troll who posts to garner attention for himself to fill the gaps of attention in his life from women.


So he trolls when he can't score with the trailer trash? :lol:
geotek3
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: May 23rd, 2017, 11:51 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Political Violence in Charlottesville

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » August 15th, 2017, 2:54 am

geotek3 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
geotek3 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
geotek3 wrote:Other than his deranged comments, how do you know CF is genetically defective?

Men that women overwhelmingly decide are not suitable for sexual relations give off signals of lack of genetic fitness. This is emblematic in men who are seething with anger from sexual deprivation and sexual envy, two things that many of us have known about CF from his posts of the last several years.

Secondly, consistent irrationality is indicative of low-IQ, yet another genetic marker that high quality women pick up on rather quickly.


What if Cornfed is just trolling us, and is somewhat normal in real life? (He is trolling, um, right?)

Astute observation, but we already know he is a troll who posts to garner attention for himself to fill the gaps of attention in his life from women.


So he trolls when he can't score with the trailer trash? :lol:

With a guy like him who obsesses over the sexual conquests black men score with white women, it is not about WHEN he can't score, it is about THAT he can't score at all. His envy therefore manifests itself in this trolling behavior that is actually preferable than his climbing the proverbial clock tower and either jumping off or shooting innocent people a la Elliott Roger. So we let him vent and rant, but I never let him forget that we know what really eats away at him and it is not racism, it is sexual deprivation caused by black men (in his mind).
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Political Violence in Charlottesville

Postby Cornfed » August 15th, 2017, 4:17 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:With a guy like him who obsesses over the sexual conquests black men score with white women.

I seem to keep on having to make this analogy. Suppose the females of your species were mating with even lower primates such as, I don’t know, howler monkeys, and producing disgusting mutant hybrids that you were expected to pay for in one way or another. Suppose this behaviour were being relentlessly promoted to them by the PTB at your expense. Is it not possible that you would be revolted by the situation for reasons other than sexual jealousy of the howler monkeys? In fact, would you not regard the situation as a disorder imposed on the sheboons rather the sexual conquests of the howler monkeys? Now suppose you were a member of a species that was worth a damn in the first place. Would that not make it so much more revolting?
Last edited by Cornfed on August 15th, 2017, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Political Violence in Charlottesville

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » August 15th, 2017, 5:13 am

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:With a guy like him who obsesses over the sexual conquests black men score with white women.

I seem to keep on having to make this analogy. Suppose the females of your species were mating with even lower primates such as, I don’t know, howler monkeys, and producing disgusting mutant hybrids that you were expected to pay for in one way or another. Suppose this behaviour were being relentlessly promoted to them by the PTB at your expense. Is it not possible that your would be revolted by the situation other than sexual jealousy of the howler monkeys? In fact, would you not regard the situation as a disorder imposed on the sheboons rather the sexual conquests of the howler monkeys? Now suppose you were a member of a species that was worth a damn in the first place. Would that not make it so much more revolting?

Have you tried "rubbing one out?" Might make you feel better.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Political Violence in Charlottesville

Postby Jonny Law » August 22nd, 2017, 3:46 pm

NOW IS TIME FOR ALL GENTILES TO UNITE!

IT IS BAD JEWS LED BY GEORGE SOROS VS ALL HUMANITY

:evil: THE FIRST SHOT HAS BEEN FIRED.
Jewish communists have destroyed the black family. They promote gangster rap.
(the Negro race can be spiritual and holy) The Bankster Jew Rats want to destroy the Negro Holy Race and make it degenerate and evil like a Jew.
Jewish communist have waged a war again against the White race.
It is time for all of Humanity to rise up Arab, Aryan, Black, Asian and FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES!

GENTILES UNITE! OR DIE ON YOUR KNEES
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Political Violence in Charlottesville

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » August 22nd, 2017, 4:11 pm

Jonny Law wrote:NOW IS TIME FOR ALL GENTILES TO UNITE!

IT IS BAD JEWS LED BY GEORGE SOROS VS ALL HUMANITY

:evil: THE FIRST SHOT HAS BEEN FIRED.
Jewish communists have destroyed the black family. They promote gangster rap.
(the Negro race can be spiritual and holy) The Bankster Jew Rats want to destroy the Negro Holy Race and make it degenerate and evil like a Jew.
Jewish communist have waged a war again against the White race.
It is time for all of Humanity to rise up Arab, Aryan, Black, Asian and FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES!

GENTILES UNITE! OR DIE ON YOUR KNEES

Jews are not your problem. There are Jews on both sides of the political debate.

The problem for the USA lies in what amounts to Neo-Marxism promoted by academia (mostly non-Jewish), the leftist news media, and the Hollywood establishment. There is nothing inherently "Jewish" about Neo-Marxism as it is essentially the stoking of class warfare between the haves and the haves not.

Originally, Marxism was the working class against the capitalists. Now, it is the disaffected class (Feminists, LGBT, Immigrants, ethnic minorities, Muslims) against the mainstream of America (primarily non-urban, white American nativists, and reactionary/conservative non-whites).

The civil unrest is starting to brew by leftist design and it is promoted by mass media, especially news media. Eventually, the civil unrest will morph into sporadic skirmishes of violence out of the control of law enforcement and the national guard. At that point, we will essentially be in a new civil war.

The question will be will it be over quickly, or will it result in the Great American Reset where a new Constitution is drafted and women will no longer be permitted to vote, masculinity will be restored and the, male-led American family will be permitted to thrive again.

The quicker route to the Great American Reset will transpire if President Trump is removed from office or he is somehow harmed at the hands of the Neo-Marxists. This is to include harm to his family which would prompt him to step down. If that happens, it is game on for a new civil war but it will be started by the right.

The frightening aspect of this is while the US is engaged in a civil war, North Korea, Russia, and/or China would be in perfect position to spark a threat to from the exterior, further weakening the nation and and overwhelming it into ruin. That is my greatest concern.

So your hatred and blame of Jews is misplaced. You should hate the purveyors of Marxist propaganda who are mostly non-Jewish.

I have legal residency abroad now, and I have assets spread about so I can whether the storm, but it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 22nd, 2017, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Political Violence in Charlottesville

Postby Jonny Law » August 22nd, 2017, 4:53 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:NOW IS TIME FOR ALL GENTILES TO UNITE!

IT IS BAD JEWS LED BY GEORGE SOROS VS ALL HUMANITY

:evil: THE FIRST SHOT HAS BEEN FIRED.
Jewish communists have destroyed the black family. They promote gangster rap.
(the Negro race can be spiritual and holy) The Bankster Jew Rats want to destroy the Negro Holy Race and make it degenerate and evil like a Jew.
Jewish communist have waged a war again against the White race.
It is time for all of Humanity to rise up Arab, Aryan, Black, Asian and FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES!

GENTILES UNITE! OR DIE ON YOUR KNEES

Jews are not your problem. There are Jews on both sides of the political debate.

The problem for the USA lies in what amounts to Neo-Marxism promoted by academia (mostly non0Jewish), the leftist news media, and the Hollywood establishment. There is nothing inherently "Jewish" about Neo-Marxism as it is essentially the stoking class warfare between the haves and the haves not.

Originally, Marxism was the working class against the capitalists. Now, it is the disaffected class (Feminists, LGBT, Immigrants, ethnic minorities, Muslims) against the mainstream of America (primarily non-urban, white American nativists, and reactionary/conservative non-whites).

The civil unrest is starting to brew by leftist design and it is promoted by mass media, especially news media. Eventually, the civil unrest will morph into sporadic skirmishes of violence out of the control of law enforcement and the national guard. At that point, we will essentially be in a new civil war.

The question will be will it be over quickly, or will it result in the Great American Reset where a new Constitution is drafted and women will no longer be permitted to vote, masculinity will be restored and the, male-led American family will be permitted to thrive again.

The quicker route to the Great American Reset will transpire if President Trump is removed from office or he is somehow harmed at the hands of the Neo-Marxists. This is to include harm to his family which would prompt him to step down. If that happens, it is game on for a new civil war but it will be started by the right.

The frightening aspect of this is while the US is engaged in a civil war, North Korea, Russia, and/or China would be in perfect position to spark a threat to from the exterior, further weakening the nation and and overwhelming it into ruin. That is my greatest concern.

So your hatred and blame of Jews is misplaced. You should hate the purveyors of Marxist propaganda who are mostly non-Jewish.

I have legal residency abroad now, and I have assets spread about so I can whether the storm, but it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.


I LOVE JEWS!
They are what they are. Can you hate a rat or a mosquito? They are what they are.

REGULAR JEWS DIE AND BIG JEWS LAUGH!
Remember during the Holocaust "Regular Jews" were turned into SOAP. And BIG JEWS who funded Hitler washed themselves with that soap with a smile on their face :twisted:

Remember George Soros: the puppet-master behind the protests (funding it all $$) ROUNDED UP REGULAR JEWS WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE :twisted: !
https://knowledgefight.com/lie-files/2017/3/18/george-soros-helped-the-nazis-round-up-jews-in-the-holocaust

I like all of your points Contrarian Expatriate. You are wise!
GENTILES AND GOOD JEWS UNITE! OR DIE ON YOUR KNEES

DEAR "GOOD JEWS" (good rats)
In 1948 you were kicked out of and genocided out of all Arabic countries and nobody gave a single shit. Today you are being expelled from France, again nobody gives a single shit.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/22/middleeast/france-israel-jews-immigration/index.html
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Political Violence in Charlottesville

Postby droid » August 22nd, 2017, 7:35 pm

johnnylaw wrote:Remember during the Holocaust "Regular Jews" were turned into SOAP. And BIG JEWS who funded Hitler


You're out to lunch, get a clue.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Previous

Return to Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests