Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

UpWithTheWu wrote:It's called race realism. If you can't respect that you are ignorant and disgracing nature. In early Islam, not the malformed beast it is today, Mohamed was described repeatedly as white as the driven snow while Ethiopians were referred to as raisin-headed slaves. And you self-proclaimed ignorants think the caste system was no big deal, also? It was an order that lasted much longer than this dilapidated culture.
Cornfed, we all know this is one of your sock accounts. You are not fooling anyone. You also need to get your facts straight because:

The description given in Muhammad al-Bukhari's book Sahih al-Bukhari, in Chapter 61, Hadith 57 & Hadith 60,[221][222] is depicted by two of his companions as:

Allah's Messenger was neither very tall nor short, neither absolutely white nor deep brown. His hair was neither curly nor lank. Allah sent him (as an Apostle) when he was forty years old. Afterwards he resided in Mecca for ten years and in Medina for ten more years. When Allah took him unto Him, there was scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard.

Finally, I'm not sure the teachings of a 6th century, desert-dwelling pedophile is someone we should look to for practical advice for the modern world.

Better luck next time.....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Steve Bannon describes White Nationalists and other White Pride folks as "losers". I agree with him, it really is an ideology for losers. You see when I was a teenager, in high school, with not much going on in my life, not the best of grades, not the highest of motivation, I felt the appeal of such ideologies. Even if my education or future career wouldn't really take off... well, at least I still had the notion of "belonging to a superior race".
Suppose you were part of the soccer team that won the World Cup. Should you not be proud to be part of that team on the grounds that you did not accomplish the win all by yourself? Should you similarly not be proud of the infrastructure and traditions that allowed your team to reach that level of success? In fact, wouldn’t such collective pride be a winning strategy in that it would encourage you to raise your own standards in order to play your own part in an enterprise you believed in while still being prepared to make sacrifices for your shared enterprise? If you fixated on you individual accomplishments (as if there really are such things) and, say, never passed the ball and tried to steal the ball from your own team as well as the opposition, that would be a loser strategy, as we are seeing when played by most white men in life in the current year.
UpWithTheWu
Freshman Poster

Post by UpWithTheWu »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
UpWithTheWu wrote:It's called race realism. If you can't respect that you are ignorant and disgracing nature. In early Islam, not the malformed beast it is today, Mohamed was described repeatedly as white as the driven snow while Ethiopians were referred to as raisin-headed slaves. And you self-proclaimed ignorants think the caste system was no big deal, also? It was an order that lasted much longer than this dilapidated culture.
Cornfed, we all know this is one of your sock accounts. You are not fooling anyone. You also need to get your facts straight because:

The description given in Muhammad al-Bukhari's book Sahih al-Bukhari, in Chapter 61, Hadith 57 & Hadith 60,[221][222] is depicted by two of his companions as:

Allah's Messenger was neither very tall nor short, neither absolutely white nor deep brown. His hair was neither curly nor lank. Allah sent him (as an Apostle) when he was forty years old. Afterwards he resided in Mecca for ten years and in Medina for ten more years. When Allah took him unto Him, there was scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard.

Finally, I'm not sure the teachings of a 6th century, desert-dwelling pedophile is someone we should look to for practical advice for the modern world.

Better luck next time.....
I have all the luck in the world since I was born into a natural aristocracy.

Yet for some reason it appears I am not privileged enough to post links on the forum yet. Remedy that!

Here's better proof:
youtube(.)com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I have pride in the accomplishments of the West. I have pride in my Germanic and English roots. But pride in soon color is just stupid. It's a way for the lowest in society to feel elevated above others because it's all they have, a way for socio-economic failures to protect their egos.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

UpWithTheWu wrote: I have all the luck in the world since I was born into a natural aristocracy.
People of aristocratic pedigree are secure in their position in the social hierarchy. The addle-brained comments you've already made mark you as someone of inferior family history, inferior intelligence, and overall inferiority masked in the derogation of those who are racially different than you. We all know the real reason why however.

If I were a betting man Cornfed, I would put money on the fact that you are overweight, unattractive, and suffering from the inbreeding of several generations prior.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 24th, 2017, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

UpWithTheWu wrote: I have all the luck in the world since I was born into a natural aristocracy.
People of aristocratic pedigree are secure in their position in the social hierarchy. The addle-brained comments you've already made mark you as a someone of inferior family history, inferior intelligence, and overall inferiority masked in the derogation of those who are different than you.

If I were a betting man Cornfed, I would put money on the fact that you are overweight, unattractive, and suffering from the inbreeding of several generations prior.
The ironic thing is that when he had a picture of himself up, he was getting love from the Asian school girls when he was younger and seemingly in shape. Maybe things have changed for the worse for him?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

>Black people: There's no such thing as race, but black people are better than white people at x, y, and z. White people are cause of all our misfortunes, but they can't voluntarily separate themselves from us because that would be racist of them.
>White people: I just want a homeland for my people.
>Smug white guy who exclusively dates Asian women: White pride is stupid, it's only to elevate losers who have nothing else to be proud of
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Agree with Marcos. Most members here are of the type to cling to racial 'superiority'. I say, let them. They won't make any moves in life. They won't improve. That's why I don't like identity labels, because these labels speak for me rather than shutting up and letting ME speak for me via my own words or, better yet, my actions. But it's cool. Another great post falling on deaf (or intentionally closed) ears. Pathetic.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man With a Plan wrote:Agree with Marcos. Most members here are of the type to cling to racial 'superiority'. I say, let them. They won't make any moves in life. They won't improve. That's why I don't like identity labels, because these labels speak for me rather than shutting up and letting ME speak for me via my own words or, better yet, my actions. But it's cool. Another great post falling on deaf (or intentionally closed) ears. Pathetic.
Like every other form of collectivism, racism is a quest for the unearned. It is a quest for automatic knowledge—for an automatic evaluation of men’s characters that bypasses the responsibility of exercising rational or moral judgment—and, above all, a quest for an automatic self-esteem (or pseudo-self-esteem). -Ayn Rand

-Also-

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination. - Ayn Rand
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:Agree with Marcos. Most members here are of the type to cling to racial 'superiority'. I say, let them. They won't make any moves in life. They won't improve. That's why I don't like identity labels, because these labels speak for me rather than shutting up and letting ME speak for me via my own words or, better yet, my actions. But it's cool. Another great post falling on deaf (or intentionally closed) ears. Pathetic.
Like every other form of collectivism, racism is a quest for the unearned. It is a quest for automatic knowledge—for an automatic evaluation of men’s characters that bypasses the responsibility of exercising rational or moral judgment—and, above all, a quest for an automatic self-esteem (or pseudo-self-esteem). -Ayn Rand

-Also-

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination. - Ayn Rand
You realize you are quoting a racist Jew who was trying to destroy racial unity among other races so that her own largely parasitic race could win by default, right? She fully supported the openly racist ethnostate of Israel. What does that tell you?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote: You realize you are quoting a racist Jew who was trying to destroy racial unity among other races so that her own largely parasitic race could win by default, right? She fully supported the openly racist ethnostate of Israel. What does that tell you?
So Ayn Rand's wholesale criticism of racism as a useful and valuable concept is untrue because she is nothing but a Jew racist? The stupidity of your post is so obvious that it betrays itself without the need for explanation.

To answer your question, your post tells me that you are alarmingly unintelligent and prone to believing conspiracy tales and other addle-brained myths to occupy your vacuous little mind.

I say god damn your parents for it was they who damaged you up so profoundly.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote: You realize you are quoting a racist Jew who was trying to destroy racial unity among other races so that her own largely parasitic race could win by default, right? She fully supported the openly racist ethnostate of Israel. What does that tell you?
So Ayn Rand's wholesale criticism of racism as a useful and valuable concept is untrue because she is nothing but a Jew racist? The stupidity of your post is so obvious that it betrays itself without the need for explanation.

To answer your question, your post tells me that you are alarmingly unintelligent and prone to believing conspiracy tales and other addle-brained myths to occupy your vacuous little mind.

To dismiss Ayn Rand's work in such a manner is totally a white trash move. If one is the superior man, then be that man. You do not need to spend time harping on theories of your own superiority, which are especially satisfying to those who are achieving nothing themselves.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is why the Jews appoint simians like you to GovCorp positions - because you are too stupid to see through their patented tactics that white men easily recognize. Of course it is not even necessary for these fanatically racist supremacists to talk you out of having any racial pride because, well, why would you in the first place?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:

This is why the Jews appoint simians like you to GovCorp positions - because you are too stupid to see through their patented tactics that white men easily recognize. Of course it is not even necessary for these fanatically racist supremacists to talk you out of having any racial pride because, well, why would you in the first place?
Exactly! Why would I need any racial pride when I have so personal, professional and financial accomplishments from which I draw pride. So the fact that your defining accomplishment in life is that you were born white is proof that you are a worthless loser at the life game. :lol: There is no mystery to me why you STILL can't get laid. Women pick up on that "loser vibe" if you did not already know. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Why would I need any racial pride when I have so personal, professional and financial accomplishments from which I draw pride.
Being proud that the system hands you money for being a monkoid is almost as silly as being proud of being a monkoid in the first place. I suggest you cultivate a sense of personal and racial shame.