Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2704
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 23rd, 2017, 11:45 pm

UpWithTheWu wrote:It's called race realism. If you can't respect that you are ignorant and disgracing nature. In early Islam, not the malformed beast it is today, Mohamed was described repeatedly as white as the driven snow while Ethiopians were referred to as raisin-headed slaves. And you self-proclaimed ignorants think the caste system was no big deal, also? It was an order that lasted much longer than this dilapidated culture.
Cornfed, we all know this is one of your sock accounts. You are not fooling anyone. You also need to get your facts straight because:

The description given in Muhammad al-Bukhari's book Sahih al-Bukhari, in Chapter 61, Hadith 57 & Hadith 60,[221][222] is depicted by two of his companions as:

Allah's Messenger was neither very tall nor short, neither absolutely white nor deep brown. His hair was neither curly nor lank. Allah sent him (as an Apostle) when he was forty years old. Afterwards he resided in Mecca for ten years and in Medina for ten more years. When Allah took him unto Him, there was scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard.


Finally, I'm not sure the teachings of a 6th century, desert-dwelling pedophile is someone we should look to for practical advice for the modern world.

Better luck next time.....




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6783
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Cornfed » August 24th, 2017, 12:30 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Steve Bannon describes White Nationalists and other White Pride folks as "losers". I agree with him, it really is an ideology for losers. You see when I was a teenager, in high school, with not much going on in my life, not the best of grades, not the highest of motivation, I felt the appeal of such ideologies. Even if my education or future career wouldn't really take off... well, at least I still had the notion of "belonging to a superior race".
Suppose you were part of the soccer team that won the World Cup. Should you not be proud to be part of that team on the grounds that you did not accomplish the win all by yourself? Should you similarly not be proud of the infrastructure and traditions that allowed your team to reach that level of success? In fact, wouldn’t such collective pride be a winning strategy in that it would encourage you to raise your own standards in order to play your own part in an enterprise you believed in while still being prepared to make sacrifices for your shared enterprise? If you fixated on you individual accomplishments (as if there really are such things) and, say, never passed the ball and tried to steal the ball from your own team as well as the opposition, that would be a loser strategy, as we are seeing when played by most white men in life in the current year.

UpWithTheWu
Freshman Poster
Posts: 11
Joined: August 14th, 2017, 4:55 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by UpWithTheWu » August 24th, 2017, 3:58 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
UpWithTheWu wrote:It's called race realism. If you can't respect that you are ignorant and disgracing nature. In early Islam, not the malformed beast it is today, Mohamed was described repeatedly as white as the driven snow while Ethiopians were referred to as raisin-headed slaves. And you self-proclaimed ignorants think the caste system was no big deal, also? It was an order that lasted much longer than this dilapidated culture.
Cornfed, we all know this is one of your sock accounts. You are not fooling anyone. You also need to get your facts straight because:

The description given in Muhammad al-Bukhari's book Sahih al-Bukhari, in Chapter 61, Hadith 57 & Hadith 60,[221][222] is depicted by two of his companions as:

Allah's Messenger was neither very tall nor short, neither absolutely white nor deep brown. His hair was neither curly nor lank. Allah sent him (as an Apostle) when he was forty years old. Afterwards he resided in Mecca for ten years and in Medina for ten more years. When Allah took him unto Him, there was scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard.


Finally, I'm not sure the teachings of a 6th century, desert-dwelling pedophile is someone we should look to for practical advice for the modern world.

Better luck next time.....
I have all the luck in the world since I was born into a natural aristocracy.

Yet for some reason it appears I am not privileged enough to post links on the forum yet. Remedy that!

Here's better proof:
youtube(.)com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1614
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by HouseMD » August 24th, 2017, 4:44 pm

I have pride in the accomplishments of the West. I have pride in my Germanic and English roots. But pride in soon color is just stupid. It's a way for the lowest in society to feel elevated above others because it's all they have, a way for socio-economic failures to protect their egos.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2704
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 24th, 2017, 5:35 pm

UpWithTheWu wrote: I have all the luck in the world since I was born into a natural aristocracy.
People of aristocratic pedigree are secure in their position in the social hierarchy. The addle-brained comments you've already made mark you as someone of inferior family history, inferior intelligence, and overall inferiority masked in the derogation of those who are racially different than you. We all know the real reason why however.

If I were a betting man Cornfed, I would put money on the fact that you are overweight, unattractive, and suffering from the inbreeding of several generations prior.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 25th, 2017, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2323
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 25th, 2017, 4:51 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
UpWithTheWu wrote: I have all the luck in the world since I was born into a natural aristocracy.
People of aristocratic pedigree are secure in their position in the social hierarchy. The addle-brained comments you've already made mark you as a someone of inferior family history, inferior intelligence, and overall inferiority masked in the derogation of those who are different than you.

If I were a betting man Cornfed, I would put money on the fact that you are overweight, unattractive, and suffering from the inbreeding of several generations prior.
The ironic thing is that when he had a picture of himself up, he was getting love from the Asian school girls when he was younger and seemingly in shape. Maybe things have changed for the worse for him?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 6:56 pm

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by sentinel89 » August 27th, 2017, 2:23 pm

>Black people: There's no such thing as race, but black people are better than white people at x, y, and z. White people are cause of all our misfortunes, but they can't voluntarily separate themselves from us because that would be racist of them.
>White people: I just want a homeland for my people.
>Smug white guy who exclusively dates Asian women: White pride is stupid, it's only to elevate losers who have nothing else to be proud of

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Man With a Plan » August 29th, 2017, 9:04 pm

Agree with Marcos. Most members here are of the type to cling to racial 'superiority'. I say, let them. They won't make any moves in life. They won't improve. That's why I don't like identity labels, because these labels speak for me rather than shutting up and letting ME speak for me via my own words or, better yet, my actions. But it's cool. Another great post falling on deaf (or intentionally closed) ears. Pathetic.
The Grey Menace.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2704
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 29th, 2017, 9:34 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:Agree with Marcos. Most members here are of the type to cling to racial 'superiority'. I say, let them. They won't make any moves in life. They won't improve. That's why I don't like identity labels, because these labels speak for me rather than shutting up and letting ME speak for me via my own words or, better yet, my actions. But it's cool. Another great post falling on deaf (or intentionally closed) ears. Pathetic.
Like every other form of collectivism, racism is a quest for the unearned. It is a quest for automatic knowledge—for an automatic evaluation of men’s characters that bypasses the responsibility of exercising rational or moral judgment—and, above all, a quest for an automatic self-esteem (or pseudo-self-esteem). -Ayn Rand

-Also-

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination. - Ayn Rand

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6783
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Cornfed » August 29th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:Agree with Marcos. Most members here are of the type to cling to racial 'superiority'. I say, let them. They won't make any moves in life. They won't improve. That's why I don't like identity labels, because these labels speak for me rather than shutting up and letting ME speak for me via my own words or, better yet, my actions. But it's cool. Another great post falling on deaf (or intentionally closed) ears. Pathetic.
Like every other form of collectivism, racism is a quest for the unearned. It is a quest for automatic knowledge—for an automatic evaluation of men’s characters that bypasses the responsibility of exercising rational or moral judgment—and, above all, a quest for an automatic self-esteem (or pseudo-self-esteem). -Ayn Rand

-Also-

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination. - Ayn Rand
You realize you are quoting a racist Jew who was trying to destroy racial unity among other races so that her own largely parasitic race could win by default, right? She fully supported the openly racist ethnostate of Israel. What does that tell you?

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2704
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 30th, 2017, 2:54 pm

Cornfed wrote: You realize you are quoting a racist Jew who was trying to destroy racial unity among other races so that her own largely parasitic race could win by default, right? She fully supported the openly racist ethnostate of Israel. What does that tell you?
So Ayn Rand's wholesale criticism of racism as a useful and valuable concept is untrue because she is nothing but a Jew racist? The stupidity of your post is so obvious that it betrays itself without the need for explanation.

To answer your question, your post tells me that you are alarmingly unintelligent and prone to believing conspiracy tales and other addle-brained myths to occupy your vacuous little mind.

I say god damn your parents for it was they who damaged you up so profoundly.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2402
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by OutWest » August 30th, 2017, 5:21 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote: You realize you are quoting a racist Jew who was trying to destroy racial unity among other races so that her own largely parasitic race could win by default, right? She fully supported the openly racist ethnostate of Israel. What does that tell you?
So Ayn Rand's wholesale criticism of racism as a useful and valuable concept is untrue because she is nothing but a Jew racist? The stupidity of your post is so obvious that it betrays itself without the need for explanation.

To answer your question, your post tells me that you are alarmingly unintelligent and prone to believing conspiracy tales and other addle-brained myths to occupy your vacuous little mind.

I say god damn your parents for it was they who damaged you up so profoundly.
To dismiss Ayn Rand's work in such a manner is totally a white trash move. If one is the superior man, then be that man. You do not need to spend time harping on theories of your own superiority, which are especially satisfying to those who are achieving nothing themselves.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6783
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Cornfed » August 30th, 2017, 11:56 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote: You realize you are quoting a racist Jew who was trying to destroy racial unity among other races so that her own largely parasitic race could win by default, right? She fully supported the openly racist ethnostate of Israel. What does that tell you?
So Ayn Rand's wholesale criticism of racism as a useful and valuable concept is untrue because she is nothing but a Jew racist? The stupidity of your post is so obvious that it betrays itself without the need for explanation.

To answer your question, your post tells me that you are alarmingly unintelligent and prone to believing conspiracy tales and other addle-brained myths to occupy your vacuous little mind.

I say god damn your parents for it was they who damaged you up so profoundly.
This is why the Jews appoint simians like you to GovCorp positions - because you are too stupid to see through their patented tactics that white men easily recognize. Of course it is not even necessary for these fanatically racist supremacists to talk you out of having any racial pride because, well, why would you in the first place?

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2704
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 31st, 2017, 2:12 am

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote: You realize you are quoting a racist Jew who was trying to destroy racial unity among other races so that her own largely parasitic race could win by default, right? She fully supported the openly racist ethnostate of Israel. What does that tell you?
So Ayn Rand's wholesale criticism of racism as a useful and valuable concept is untrue because she is nothing but a Jew racist? The stupidity of your post is so obvious that it betrays itself without the need for explanation.

To answer your question, your post tells me that you are alarmingly unintelligent and prone to believing conspiracy tales and other addle-brained myths to occupy your vacuous little mind.

I say god damn your parents for it was they who damaged you up so profoundly.
This is why the Jews appoint simians like you to GovCorp positions - because you are too stupid to see through their patented tactics that white men easily recognize. Of course it is not even necessary for these fanatically racist supremacists to talk you out of having any racial pride because, well, why would you in the first place?
Exactly! Why would I need any racial pride when I have so personal, professional and financial accomplishments from which I draw pride. So the fact that your defining accomplishment in life is that you were born white is proof that you are a worthless loser at the life game. :lol: There is no mystery to me why you STILL can't get laid. Women pick up on that "loser vibe" if you did not already know. :lol:

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6783
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Racial pride: Ideology for losers?

Post by Cornfed » August 31st, 2017, 3:16 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Why would I need any racial pride when I have so personal, professional and financial accomplishments from which I draw pride.
Being proud that the system hands you money for being a monkoid is almost as silly as being proud of being a monkoid in the first place. I suggest you cultivate a sense of personal and racial shame.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”