Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


The Future of Whites

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 6:56 pm

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by sentinel89 » August 27th, 2017, 11:30 am

Cornfed wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I agree to some extent, but I believe bringing back an older, more militant and dominant form of Christianity to replace Kumbayaism is a more practical approach than trying to get whites to convert to Islam
Right, so where is that and how do we do it?
I didn't say it would be easy. I don't have all the answers. But it would be easier than trying to get whites to convert to Islam, with the exception of the really self hating ones that would just water down Islam anyway and make it all about gay rights and feminism.

sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 6:56 pm

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by sentinel89 » August 27th, 2017, 11:33 am

I think we have to be practical and clear with the message. That "alt-Christianity" would be for people who wanted it. There's no way we can save all whites at this point. We have to accept that many will not make it, and we have to even be prepared to go to war with them (nothing violent, of course :lol: ) because we know that they will kill us to serve their liberal dogmas, and that's not a joke. We can have no sympathy for them, even if they are close family. That's the unfortunate reality we're faced with.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5488
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Adama » August 27th, 2017, 2:03 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:It used to be a rare thing, but now I see lots of white men with black women, when I go out around to place like Central Park in Manhattan. It's not just black men-white women.
That's ok with Cornfed and his ilk because it does not negatively impact his chance to finally land a white woman.
:lol:
He himself confirms the theory below.
Cornfed wrote: Also sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. It seems we are largely in agreement in this thread.
If men even see themselves as disposal products of evolution, then what hope is there for them.

Also, I never understood the logic of racialism, considering that many of the people in the same race might want to kill you as much as a person of any other race. You can even see that with the arguments between rich and poor, elite vs non elite, northern European vs southern.

A person who is a racist doesn't just confine their hatred just to one target. These people are FILLED with hatred. It pours out of them. They have what the Bible calls froward mouths.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 27th, 2017, 7:45 pm

Adama wrote:I never understood the logic of racialism, considering that many of the people in the same race might want to kill you as much as a person of any other race. You can even see that with the arguments between rich and poor, elite vs non elite, northern European vs southern.

A person who is a racist doesn't just confine their hatred just to one target. These people are FILLED with hatred. It pours out of them. They have what the Bible calls froward mouths.
Indeed! Racialism is a character flaw and indicative of other things which are "amiss."

No one is saying that we must love other races (I even keep most fellow blacks at arms length due to my experience with them), but if there is no mental mechanism to override your preconceived racial notions than that would make one is an idiot.

Tying people to the collective merits or shortcomings of their genetic group lineage is for those with little capacity to think, reason, and use empirical data, ie an idiot who cannot evaluate people as individuals.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Taco » August 29th, 2017, 4:46 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:I never understood the logic of racialism, considering that many of the people in the same race might want to kill you as much as a person of any other race. You can even see that with the arguments between rich and poor, elite vs non elite, northern European vs southern.

A person who is a racist doesn't just confine their hatred just to one target. These people are FILLED with hatred. It pours out of them. They have what the Bible calls froward mouths.
I even keep most fellow blacks at arms length due to my experience with them.
There's a stunning confession. Its nice to see you and Cornfed have something in common.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 29th, 2017, 8:57 am

Taco wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:I never understood the logic of racialism, considering that many of the people in the same race might want to kill you as much as a person of any other race. You can even see that with the arguments between rich and poor, elite vs non elite, northern European vs southern.

A person who is a racist doesn't just confine their hatred just to one target. These people are FILLED with hatred. It pours out of them. They have what the Bible calls froward mouths.
I even keep most fellow blacks at arms length due to my experience with them.
There's a stunning confession. Its nice to see you and Cornfed have something in common.
Not really. It is not due to hatred and I keep most whites at arm's length as well.

Blacks tend to view other blacks as "safer" to victimize. They also are extremely judgmental (often violently so) of freethinking blacks who stray from the assigned groupthink.

I did a comprehensive thread on my issues with whites and blacks not long ago so this should be no surprise.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 2:24 am
Location: Miami, Florida

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Ralph in Miami » September 4th, 2017, 4:54 am

Nothing changes if people consent to the International Jewish, Freemasonic and Vatican run Bank for International Settlements system. They fund the degeneracy, theft, fraud and violence on this planet. This racial nonsense from all sides has gotten out of control. Its simple don't do any of the four things I named and the world would be a better place. Race must be discussed but point out the deficencies in others so they can improve not oppress them.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1440
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by HouseMD » September 5th, 2017, 12:02 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:It used to be a rare thing, but now I see lots of white men with black women, when I go out around to place like Central Park in Manhattan. It's not just black men-white women.
That's ok with Cornfed and his ilk because it does not negatively impact his chance to finally land a white woman.
:lol:
I mean, let's be honest, CF is going to die alone regardless of what anyone else is doing.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 5th, 2017, 12:34 pm

Why do white women get a pass from those who are supposedly concerned about the future of whites?

White American women care far more about caring for dogs and cats than they do about having children. Why is that?

White American women would spare no expense to see their pets have babies, yet those same women often abort their own children and dispose of them in the trash can or toilet. Why is that?

White American women would be spurred to violence to protect a pet yet they seemingly have little empathy or care for their husbands. Why is that?

When a man of color man walks hand in hand with a white woman, why is the anger directed towards the man instead of the white woman?

If you are not holding white women accountable, than you are a veritable mangina who is a major part of the problem which will only increase as time goes on.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Cornfed » September 5th, 2017, 12:40 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Why do white women get a pass from those who are supposedly concerned about the future of whites?

White American women care far more about caring for dogs and cats than they do about having children. Why is that?

White American women would spare no expense to see their pets have babies, yet those same women often abort their own children and dispose of them in the trash can or toilet. Why is that?

White American women would be spurred to violence to protect a pet yet they seemingly have little empathy or care for their husbands. Why is that?

When a man of color man walks hand in hand with a white woman, why is the anger directed towards the man instead of the white woman?

If you are not holding white women accountable, than you are a veritable mangina who is a major part of the problem which will only increase as time goes on.
All of that is true. What is your point?

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 5th, 2017, 5:43 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Why do white women get a pass from those who are supposedly concerned about the future of whites?

White American women care far more about caring for dogs and cats than they do about having children. Why is that?

White American women would spare no expense to see their pets have babies, yet those same women often abort their own children and dispose of them in the trash can or toilet. Why is that?

White American women would be spurred to violence to protect a pet yet they seemingly have little empathy or care for their husbands. Why is that?

When a man of color man walks hand in hand with a white woman, why is the anger directed towards the man instead of the white woman?

If you are not holding white women accountable, than you are a veritable mangina who is a major part of the problem which will only increase as time goes on.
All of that is true. What is your point?
The point is you are barking up the wrong tree if you really are trying to save whites from dwindling in number.

I, for one, do not think reprobates like you are at all concerned about the future viability of the white race. I think you use that argument to rationalize sexual envy against non-white men who are simply successful with white women while you are not.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Moretorque » September 5th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Ralph in Miami wrote:Nothing changes if people consent to the International Jewish, Freemasonic and Vatican run Bank for International Settlements system. They fund the degeneracy, theft, fraud and violence on this planet..

They don't fund anything. The herd is too stupid to figure out they just release a supply of numbers into the society and we do their bidding for it.

All countries under this system have been placed into bankruptcy and we are all managed by number on a spread sheet......
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1440
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by HouseMD » September 5th, 2017, 7:27 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Ralph in Miami wrote:Nothing changes if people consent to the International Jewish, Freemasonic and Vatican run Bank for International Settlements system. They fund the degeneracy, theft, fraud and violence on this planet..

They don't fund anything. The herd is too stupid to figure out they just release a supply of numbers into the society and we do their bidding for it.

All countries under this system have been placed into bankruptcy and we are all managed by number on a spread sheet......
You've got to take control of the spreadsheet. That's what I'm doing with my life. Once you're got enough capital you can retire forever thanks to the math.

Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 2:24 am
Location: Miami, Florida

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Ralph in Miami » September 6th, 2017, 12:33 am

Moretorque wrote:
Ralph in Miami wrote:Nothing changes if people consent to the International Jewish, Freemasonic and Vatican run Bank for International Settlements system. They fund the degeneracy, theft, fraud and violence on this planet..

They don't fund anything. The herd is too stupid to figure out they just release a supply of numbers into the society and we do their bidding for it.

All countries under this system have been placed into bankruptcy and we are all managed by number on a spread sheet......
They have means of control. The currency is fake, well aware of that.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Taco » October 4th, 2017, 6:09 pm

fschmidt wrote:A group that cannot control its women is doomed. Most white women are degenerate sluts.
True. However, I'm not sure that's our biggest problem.

Whites are the only people that are not allowed to be victims of racism because their slated for extinction.

Image
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Post Reply

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”