The Future of Whites

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by fschmidt »

Taco wrote:
fschmidt wrote:A group that cannot control its women is doomed. Most white women are degenerate sluts.
True. However, I'm not sure that's our biggest problem.

Whites are the only people that are not allowed to be victims of racism because their slated for extinction.
It is your biggest problem. If whites got their shit together and controlled their women, then extinction wouldn't be possible and you could easily wipe out La Raza. I don't think La Raza would dare say anything like this about white muslims.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

fschmidt wrote:
Taco wrote:
fschmidt wrote:A group that cannot control its women is doomed. Most white women are degenerate sluts.
True. However, I'm not sure that's our biggest problem.

Whites are the only people that are not allowed to be victims of racism because their slated for extinction.
It is your biggest problem. If whites got their shit together and controlled their women, then extinction wouldn't be possible and you could easily wipe out La Raza. I don't think La Raza would dare say anything like this about white muslims.
One thing I've learned is that promiscuous women stop having children, they make shitty wives and men don't like marrying them...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This just in...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2s5vkcr48[/youtube]
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
PamelaSue21
Freshman Poster

Post by PamelaSue21 »

I am a white woman from Canada but there are still many good white women most are Catholic/Christian and also in Quebec the women are quite classy. My family came in 1610. I am originally from New Brunswick. I think many american men would rather have a white canadian wife I heard New York would consider us number 1 even the rich men. We are more down to earth. In my case i dont care much about material wealth, I am very giving and kind to others. Where I reside now its like a hellhole called comminity housing because they wont hire me in Ottawa for 7 years now. My issues was I never found secure work my entire adult life. I also had to move about 7 times to different parts of Canada for work. I ended up in Ottawa 12 years ago and in my opinion is a liberal shithole as Trump would call it. I live near downtown in a an area close to Ottawa u and its super leftwing nutbar here. The area is african/somali and how I am treated its like 1880s. its a 7 year wating list to get in yet refugees come in right away so imagine I am here 6.5 years it was majority white canadian and now its 60% african our building. Whenever a white moves out a black moves in! Lovely leftwing housing owned by the city. There are race tensions now and under covid its worse. These african women all have kids as soon as they land here and get big money and do not work. They are playing the race care more since covid and one day I was in the lobby and it was like a bad dream. There was a posting of a breakfast for 'black and indigenous women' to discuss racism by whites where they reside! I ripped it down. I have a hard time because I am 5 foot 9, French and Irish and goodlooking but I am older than I look. I thiink its a kind of jealousy. In Ottawa white women are no longer hired in government jobs all they can acquire is temp work at low wages. i worked with 3 other white skilled women who were temps here for 20 years never hired on while people fly in from India, and other nations and get hired right away. They no longer even test the applicants for some years now as they would then know who are the best candidates. The hiring is by race not education or experience. there are 4 places I shopped often in that were taken over by Indians not one canadian there. This is unbelievable to me All fired! I am abeting my tiome soon I will be relocating by summer back to NB.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Thank you for your interesting comment.
Your story sounds like being a descent of the ' filles du roi' but it seems your ancestors arrived even earlier.

You are obviously a single white woman without children trying to arrange your own way of life, but you are facing a lot of problems considering a regular job, own home as nobody is willing to support you.

It is true if you arrive as an illegal from somewhere, especially if you are playing the race-card, with wife and plenty of children, you are surely better financially off and better treated than any local whose family has been living in Canada since centuries....

About same situation in many places in Europe, and USA too I guess.

It remains however the question, why you prefer to remain single. As a woman, your life should be easier after marriage... which is however often not the case for men...
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

fschmidt wrote:
August 25th, 2017, 11:00 pm
If I was racist, I could just join Orthodox Judaism which is able to control its women.
Jewesses tend to have really nice knockers.

Here's Ben Shapiro's sister:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3BCMKbWbei8/ ... 0c1f1e.gif

http://newsjustforyou1.blogspot.com/201 ... igail.html
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Yohan wrote:
April 30th, 2021, 2:50 am
Thank you for your interesting comment.
Your story sounds like being a descent of the ' filles du roi' but it seems your ancestors arrived even earlier.
I have quite a few ancestors that were Filles du Roi in Québec, and the Louisiana version, Baleine Brides. I think one of the former got married at age 13. :D